Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FIELD REPORT #17: Date at the Waterfalls

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

Sorry I havent been posting for a while.

So I went on a date tonight (havent been on one since 2018- been focusing on life, well actually this is my second date.)

We went to the waterfall park , and she showed me around ( I pretended on tinder to be from brazil - yeah I know waiting for ppl to run mouth- but the only reason she swiped right was because she really wants to go to brazil), we sat on the rocks and I listened to her complain about her family, work, ex boyfriend everything....

I escalated by putting my arm around her and holding her for a bit, then we held hands for a bit.....although I was the one initiating......no resistance.

On the walk back to the parking lot, I stopped to ask her about the river and briefly ( in my mind I was trying to figure out what would be a good way to have our first kiss) inspected it--------------> then I segued into "oh your hair is beautiful" and then did the kiss triangle kiss trick. We walked back to the car.

Then we went for sushi, she insisted on paying, the sushi was most delicious. I dropped her off back home (remember this is a rape victim so she is very paranoid about giving address etc), and I parked slightly ahead of her house and before she got out we made out fairly heavily and I groped her breast, no resistance whatsoever ( wish we were back at my apartment).

About the girl

• Looks 6/10 - kinda chubby (yep still waiting to date hotter model chicks)
  • Damaged - raped in the past, "verbally abused" by her mother
  • 26 - professional/ educated

What I did well:
  • Wore my pheromone?
  • Escalated into a kiss and breast rub
  • Stayed relatively relaxed.
What I did bad:

Was some awkward pauses, when she was complaining about her life- I feel like I couldnt connect with her emotionally.

What I need to work on:

• Should of planned the date better (more structure) --> I wanted to have the date close to my apartment but its on the other side of the city (far from where she lives), and b/c she got into a really bad car accident she hates driving, and hates driving to my neighbourhood.

Next Steps

What you think?????????

Yep, been here twenty years, still have lot to learn.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75
@logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21
@Alvafe @Mauser96 @Julian @JohnChops

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
First off if you're not looking to just have a one but stand stay away from women who are rape victims...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what we need more of on this forum. Field reports.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
this was a good report
could have been a GOOD thing you didnt respond emotionally, when she was complaining about her life . cause it shows emotional strength.
also dnt worry about the 6/10 looks thing , these girls are getting the most play cause us guys are horny and they are perceived (even sometimes subconsciously ) as easy ****s and they are really good at *******s.

the 8's 9's and 10's are harder , to score but you should always keep a few 6's around to avoid dry spells and droughts

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good report, though I admit I was expecting you to report you'd fukked her in the waterfall. :rofl:

OP, women who complain a lot about life are trouble. Rape victims - even more so, all due respect to what they went through. Emotional connection is always key.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, women who complain a lot about life are trouble.
Amen.
This is one of the things I screen for right away. I usually ask them how things are going amongst the pandemic. And how they respond to that is very telling and determines if I move forward with them or not. Too many gals out there with mental issues that can't handle bad things in life. I guess I want to surround myself with gals that have a survivor/trooper mentality rather than a victim.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Amen.
This is one of the things I screen for right away. I usually ask them how things are going amongst the pandemic. And how they respond to that is very telling and determines if I move forward with them or not. Too many gals out there with mental issues that can't handle bad things in life. I guess I want to surround myself with gals that have a survivor/trooper mentality rather than a victim.
I refuse to deal with negativity, toxicity or Jerry Springer drama

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this was a good report
could have been a GOOD thing you didnt respond emotionally, when she was complaining about her life . cause it shows emotional strength.
also dnt worry about the 6/10 looks thing , these girls are getting the most play cause us guys are horny and they are perceived (even sometimes subconsciously ) as easy ****s and they are really good at *******s.

the 8's 9's and 10's are harder , to score but you should always keep a few 6's around to avoid dry spells and droughts
Thank you

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen.
She has a good job, only child in a rich family........every right to complain lol

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a good job, only child in a rich family........every right to complain lol
good job = empowerment and possibly power struggle
only child = being spoiled and entitled
rich = not having had enough struggles in life to fully grow

Good Luck

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems you're doing ok, but she doesn't sound like the kind of person you'd want to get seriously involved with. Be careful.