Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report#16 : Finger girl in nightclub!!!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact it was 90sec of fingering, and then at least ten minutes of dancing...

How do you know she was uncomfortable? because she was smiling and grinding on me and getting all excited?

How do you know she felt violated?

Are you able to answer these questions? I bet not like most people on this forum.

Please do not assume things as facts if you have very little information, people fabricating facts based on assumption detracts from the quality of this board.
I could ask you the same questions but rephrase them and ask you to prove to me she wasn't all these things

Apparently your finger fvcking story isn't as high dj status as you wanted it to be.

Take a lesson from that

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people on this forum aren’t one impromptu finger f**k away from a sexual assuage charge Ryan.
Instead of getting upset when people don’t validate your risky actions and are giving you a prespesctive that you clearly have not considered, why don’t you try to gain some insight here? You ask the board for advice then get upset at the board when they do just that. Don’t ask then. Also, have a lawyer on retainer if you’re going to insist on being sexually pushy with girls in bars or in your car on a dark country road at night.
Taken completely out of context

Last edited:

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people on this forum aren’t one impromptu finger f**k away from a sexual assuage charge Ryan.
Instead of getting upset when people don’t validate your risky actions and are giving you a prespesctive that you clearly have not considered, why don’t you try to gain some insight here? You ask the board for advice then get upset at the board when they do just that. Don’t ask then. Also, have a lawyer on retainer if you’re going to insist on being sexually pushy with girls in bars or in your car on a dark country road at night.
If it really was sexual assault, as you speculate it to be, then the bouncers (yes they saw me) would of definitely stopped me, but they did not.

Just because you finger a girl doesn't automatically equal sexual assault

A

AJ84

If it really was sexual assault, as you speculate it to be, then the bouncers (yes they saw me) would of definitely stopped me, but they did not.

Just because you finger a girl doesn't automatically equal sexual assault
I never stated that it’s automatically assault Ryan. What you did was risky because you didn’t have a clear signal to do it. It could of been seen a sexual assault. That potential was there. She could of pushed you away and called a bouncer over.
You need to drop the defensive act and wake up. You’re not a 16yr old kid so stop replying like you have no clue how your actions could be risky for you.
Try and learn how to do these things safer for your one sake. The next girl you try that with may react differently.
Or don’t learn, whatever, hey it’s your life if you would rather be right than do the right thing and potentially end up with a criminal conviction that follows you for the rest of your life have at it.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, maybe these laws are over that top but they are laws.
If I was a guy I honestly wouldn’t even risk hooking up with a girl I met at a club who had been drinking a lot at least not in Canada. Being drunk can be argued that there was no consent.
She definitely wasn't drunk, her speech was very coherent, and there was not a hint of alcohol on her breath. A reasonable person, would even perceive her as sober.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, stop it. Me fingering that girl was no different than any other time any other guy here was fingering a girl.

What about all the other guys in the club grinding on girls? In that case most of the men in that club were "sexually assaulting" some random girl.

Like I mentioned before, if I really was sexually assaulting her, why didn't any of the bouncers do anything? Because they knew it was consensual...

If I see another guy on the street kissing a girl, I can also take it out of context (like you are doing now), and be like an idiot and say "ohhh look that guy is **sexually assaulting** that girl? oh my......even though she is enjoying and not providing any resistance...it must be sexual assault right?"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, stop it. Me fingering that girl was no different than any other time any other guy here was fingering a girl.

What about all the other guys in the club grinding on girls? In that case most of the men in that club were "sexually assaulting" some random girl.

Like I mentioned before, know if I really was sexually assaulting her, why didn't any of the bouncers do anything? Because they knew it was consensual...

If I see another guy on the street kissing a girl, I can also take it out of context (like you are doing now), and be like an idiot and say "ohhh look that guy is **sexually assaulting** that girl? oh my......even though she is enjoying and not providing any resistance...it must be sexual assault right?"

You're so positive you did nothing wrong, I say from here on out you repeat this same behavior in every single club you go to and on every single date you are on. Everytime, with every woman. Then come back and Field report about it.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so positive you did nothing wrong, I say from here on out you repeat this same behavior in every single club you go to and on every single date you are on. Everytime, with every woman. Then come back and Field report about it.
THATS WHAT i HAVE BEEN DOING IN EVERY SINGLE CLUB AND EVERY SINGLE DATE FOR THE PAST TWO DECADES