Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fictional question

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case study.

1) 30-year old -- "game guy". Socially balanced, fun-loving, spends lots of time dating different women and living an active social life. Witty, urbane, confident. Financially, his head is above water but nothing special. Unresolved as to his future plans.

2) 30-year old -- "plan guy". Too overworked to be social, hilarious on occasion but not fun-seeking. Very little time for dating. Financially solid, has a very deliberate plan to buy tropical overseas property and develop it into a prosperous, enjoyable business for himself and a partner. If he can actually find one who measures up.

Barring looks, who's the prize here? If the cases are poorly stated, just use your imagination.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy#1 wins, enjoys life more.

Guy#2 is the prize targeted by gold diggers.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. One can't say that one guy or the other "wins." Clearly the two guys are driven by different things and their definitions of success/happiness vary. The two are probably in different markets altogether.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Wait Out,
C'mon,we all know the Guy with the most toys at the end of it all,wins!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy #1 will get more women, although he would probably cheat on any girl he ended up with.

The woman who ends up with #2 will clearly be a lot better off, so I would say #2 is the prize, unless his personality is a total wreck.

I believe pickup philosophy states that the woman will move in with #2 and have sex with #1, but that assumes that the woman is a wh0re.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy #1 gets laid more
Guy #2 gets paid more

Depends on your definition of success. In terms of what WOMEN think is the "prize", probably #2 but he'll have a hard time keeping them around when he works that much. So I guess the short answer is, it's a wash.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on motives.

If you game chicks, bc that is what you think you are...you end up alone with no empire.

If you build an empire, bc that is what you think you are...you end up alone with half of empire.

However if you do that, bc you have a plan or lack of....you are better of as #2.
But #2 will have hard time to wise up, thanks to greed attachment. Lust attachment fades with age....unless you are the 60yo type traveling to Thailand.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, forgetting what the woman wants for a second, I'd rather have the money.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trick question... Who the flying fvck cares what women want?!?

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Yeah, forgetting what the woman wants for a second, I'd rather have the money.
Oh, you shallow b1tch.

No seriously, if you were a woman, you would be playing with your boobs all day long, not caring about money.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A smart woman would fvck Guy #1 on the side while spending just a little bit of time dating Guy #2 because he's too busy building his empire.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody wants to marry a smart woman Jbug.... by which you meant a hustler right? Let's pretend it's the kind of girl who's actually worth having around.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am very much #1, and a lot of my lays have come fvcking the GF of #2.

A prize is something someone wants for themselves in my opinion (IMO!). I can tell you that if you're pulling off #1 correctly - women won't try to sink their claws into you too hard (perhaps for fear that their femininity will fail or that you'll just laugh at them.) I can often sense that women want me to only be with them, but it's very rare that a woman flatly says it to me. They value me in a different way, but are often very ok with keeping a discrete relationship (completely sexual even).

With that said - #2 (to me) is more of the prize. If he has money and goals in life - he has a lot more long-term choices in women than he probably knows. He's something for her to show off to the parents and feel safe comfortable feelings when thinking about the future wedding/children with. #1 will rarely be shown off or introduced to parents/family.

When a woman gets dumped by a #1 - she normally doesn't take long to recover (although she will think about their fling plenty).

When a woman gets dumped by a #2 - she's normally devastated (depression, weight gain, drug use, etc. can follow).

I know at least 4 women who were let go by their piggy banks (some of whom were living in huge houses and suddenly had to move back with their parents,) all 4 of them still haven't recovered from losing their future. Can be heard saying, "I'll never be able to find a guy like him." <- Even though.... 3 of them regularly cheated on that guy they'll "never find a replacement" for.

---

This is all purely prize oriented.... If you want to discuss who she's going to be more "real" with, or who she'll have more short-term fun with - results would be different.

I also think the older these two guys get, the more valuable #2 becomes and the less valuable #1 becomes (that's why im living all this up while i can still fvck em all).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
No seriously, if you were a woman, you would be playing with your boobs all day long, not caring about money.
If I was a woman, I would be playing with my boobs AND counting my money.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one who is happiest with his life at any given moment and feels confident and good about what he is doing and where he is going. That is the only prize in life. Whether a woman sees it, senses it or is blind to it is of no consequence.

As for what a woman thinks a prize is. I do not know. It varies from woman to woman, the maintenance man here has a wife who thinks he is a prize because he has a job. My ex thinks I am a prize because of the man I am. My buddy is an investment banker and many gold diggers think he is a prize. There are different horses for different courses.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what a woman thinks? I'm heading toward #2[not totally off the scale]. When I have my sons set up for life[and myself] I'll get more serious about women again. I'm more aggressive..business and investing when I'm a bit wound up because I'm lacking p^ssy. Currently looking at deals that will make me figures with 5 or 6 zero's behind them.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to be a "religious" party crusher....

#1's girls going after lust

#2's girls going after greed

The same goes for him.

I believe balance these too hypothetical extremes is the answer...again.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the #2 guy was famous there wouldn't even be a question.
Wealth and fame are the biggest indicators of status in our culture.

The #1 guy shouldn't be underestimated. But if he was really that good socially, you'd think he would have networked himself into a better job.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 is in a far better position than #2.

Building wealth is all well and good, but if your goal is attracting women, it's far better to lead a balanced life. We are social animals; if you are starved socially, all kinds of negative things happen.

Guys like #2 will often rationalize that they are the better "prize" because of their accomplishments, but women don't view social status that way. Who do you think will score more chicks, sight unseen--a Nobel prize- winning microbiologist or the DJ at a local club?

If you desire to build an empire of wealth, do it because you want to. You don't need to be wealthy to land girls. The "leader of men" isn't necessarily an ACTUAL world leader--it could simply be the popular, social guy at Monday night trivia at a dive bar. Attraction isn't logical!

Also, girls won't necessarily leave guy #1 for guy #2 when they want to "settle down." Once a girl is interested in you, you can take the relationship in any direction you want--including marriage. The fact that guy #1 makes an average salary will NOT be a deal-breaker for the women that date him.