Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fiancee lying to me

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Classic example of why guys shouldn't marry (if at all) before they're AT LEAST 30 and preferably 35.

I'm almost 33 and still feel 24, but better. I have no idea what use I'd have for marriage unless I wanted children at such a young age for some reason. Even then I don't know why you'd need to be married to have kids.m 35 for getting married sounds crazy to me. That's smack dab in the middle of the male peak; why waste it on one chick?

GhengisT

Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
If I were you bulletproof, I'd be glad you found out about this before the wedding ceremony and not after.
Bulletproof - I'm going to advise you to do exactly that. Be Bulletproof. Have mastery over yourself.

BULL3TPR00F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Several days ago I told her how I felt and that I no longer want to book a wedding hall. I asked for space and then two days later she started calling me again. I told her how I felt and that the relationship is over. I was planning to take a week to think and schedule a time to meet her in person. She kept calling and wanted to know the status of our relationship right then and there. That's the only reason why I told her over the phone.

Now she keeps trying to make me stay with her and talk things out. All day today she hasn't stopped texting me and trying to convince me to stay. She got her sister to call me and is even messaging my parents and friends. She wants to meet with me to talk but I told her I have nothing to say. I only wrote back twice. The first time I reiterated it was over. The second time I told her I am going to bed and turning my phone off.

I don't know why she isn't letting go. How long will this go on for? I want to meet her and get my ring back, not to talk. What do I do?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BULL3TPR00F said:
We also had other issues before this occurred. We lived together for 9 months, but I decided it would be best if she lived back at home. When we lived together we argued a lot and I couldn't deal with it anymore. I bought a condo before we got engaged, and she always mentioned how it "wasn't hers" and wants to buy a house. She doesn't have a job and doesn't have money saved, so that is impossible. I paid for the condo, and paid for everything else when she lived here (her food, etc). It was better for her to live with me because her college was close to my condo. When she lived at home her commute to school was very far. I felt that she did not appreciate me because she always complained about things. The priest we spoke to said that I shouldn't have been reminding her that I pay for everything.

We made an agreement that I would pay for the condo (and all other expenses, utilities, food etc) (it is a beautiful big two bedroom condo in a great neighborhood and school district) and she would pay for the wedding hall. I didn't mind paying for the condo and her food while she saved her money to pay her school debts and save for a wedding. Her dad was giving her half the money of the wedding hall, so she only had to save for half of the wedding hall. She complained about this after we agreed to the deal. She said shes not getting out of anything by saving for a wedding because the condo is under my name and the wedding is over in a day.

She also pressured me by putting a time on when we have to start having kids after we are married. We also argued about holidays because she wanted to spend both Thanksgiving and Christmas day at her families house. It upset me when she said our future kids would decide where to go on holidays. We discussed this and came up with a solution to alternate where we go each year.

jesus christ, after all this you want to marry her? even though when you lived together before you argued a lot? see man, this is how guys get trapped in fcked up loveless marriages and are turned into slaves

BULL3TPR00F

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended the engagement and got my ring back. She still wants to be with me and try to work things out. I told her it is over

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect to you, Bulletproof. You did the right thing! There may be moments when it will be difficult for you to stay strong and unemotional but if so, you must remain calm and in control of yourself!

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BULL3TPR00F said:
I ended the engagement and got my ring back. She still wants to be with me and try to work things out. I told her it is over
the best decision , you have the right to be pragmatic too , actually it is a sign of mature man

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Famous words of a great president....''trust but verify.'' hey man...women lie... It is all about what you can put up. Op, can you put up with a liar? Just think, if she lies small she will lie big. Furthermore, she will use anything to justify the lie. She will probably do some dirty stuff to you and lie. Give her another chance if ya want, but be ready to accept whatever happens from now on out.