Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Few Secrets that work.

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must become what you want to attract.

Be scarce. When people are having a good time because of you , Leave. Always understay your welcome. This creates an immense attraction of the opposite sex.

Light up when you meet someone, i.e be excited to see her. Always be enthusiastic whether in person or on the phone.

Have a crusade or a major definite purpose you are trying to achieve and go after it with unswerving conviction, unshakeable confidence and an evangelistic attitude. Be subtle but let people know what you are doing.

Always encourage others to talk about themselves. Information is powerful, PERIOD.

Smile and always 3 seconds longer than the other person does.

Be spontaneous and surprising at times.

Never talk or associate with others when they are in a bad mood they will associate those feelings with you.

Be consistent with certain things so that people will expect that from you then suddenly stop, and then restart again. Always keep people thinking and on their toes.

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to be unhappy? Remember you are living your life on your own terms. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.

However, you could seem indifferent towards her and that might work. I have always found that your attitude is contagious. You can create uncertainty whenever you'd like by seeming aloof.
Regards.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. People can feel your mood. Ever see someone from across a room, and even though you havent spoken to them, they give off a vibe that makes you really want to avoid them. When I have been in a bad mood, later, people told me that they stayed out of my way. And its just the opposite if someone is in a good mood.

MilesDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey reardonh, thank you for the great refreshing post! It was brief and to the point...good stuff, dude.

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try it now! Sorry 'bout that, bro!