Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fess Up Fellas - What you eat on your "EAT DAY"

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have them. That one day out of the week, month, or year from a cycle of eating right and working out.

We all have our menus when it comes to a cutting/healthy diet: oat meal, flax seed oil, chicken breast, salad, egg whites, chicken breast, chicken breast, tuna, chicken breast, oatmeal with mashed chicken breast...yada yada yada.

Here's my eat day menu:

Breakfast -
2-3 Krispey Kreme Donuts (preferrably the toffee caramel ones)
or
One Sausage, Egg, Chese, McBiscuit with an order of hash browns downed with a side of OJ.

Lunch -
3-4 Slices of MEAT LOVERS Chicago style deep dish pizza.
LARGE Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew.
or
1/3 pound Fat Burger with bacon. Greasy Fries and a LARGE Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew

Snack -
Snickers Icecream Bar
or
Candy Bar (Caramello, Snickers, Kit Kat) sometimes all three
or
2-3 Left Over Krispey Kreme Donuts

Dinner
12 oz Steak Fillet or Sirloin, Mashed Potato with sour cream, cheese, bacon, ect with Large COKE
or
Tony Romas RIB Sampler (Carolina Honeys among my favorites), Salty Greasy Fries or Loaded baked potato with Large COKE.

Dessert -
Cold Stone Ice Cream
or
CheeseCake Factory...Adams Peanut Butter among my favorites.

Common...Fess Up...I want some inspiration for my next eat day

:p :p :p :p

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about some good ol' pvssy! mmm mmm good:D

Nah actually I have a whole bar of chocolate whereas I eat a little rectangular piece of chocolate from the bar during the week.

Also, I get a big fat Subway sandwich with everything on it and chow down (in 2 servings of course). ER...I have some diet ginger ale which has nothing in it lol, but it makes me feel fuzzy. And...that's about it.

I usually have the Subway every week becuase it's not really bad for you. The chocoalte thing is only when people at school do some fundraiser...maybe once a month? Gingerale (or any soda for that matter) is whenever we have a party which is twice a year max so that's not a biggie either. I don't find it hard to control my cravings. I just go downstairs, open the fridge, see nothing there and go back up lmao.

As for all the real junk food you posted, I never have any of that unless I'm out with buddies on a field trip and I just chow down and they're all jealous I can eat all that and still look great lmao. But it's a 1 time thing and they don't know that. suckafoos

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fawk!

Are you trying to kill yourself??

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
-HYPNOTIQ-, is that like 2 billion calories or what?
Hynotiq, not that I'm trying to knock your "free day", but dieting and getting in shape is pure math. More calories out than in = better body. If you lose a net of 500 calories a day through proper eating (2000 cals in, 2500 cals out), for 6 days.. then thats 3,000 cals you've burned in a week. Splurging on that 7th day by eating 5,000 cals just defeats everything you've done for the other 6 days. Good god, man, eat right!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one -HPNOTIQ-, nice little "free day."

Today fella's, I'm gonna try something...I'm gonna try and eat TWO of those "Monster Burgers" from Hardee's...Back to back.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice, Diablo, AFK - Hahaha..I know fellas. Its not that I'm trying to clog my arteries. Its just an eat day I have once maybe every 3 months of VERY strict dieting. Usually it comes around a holiday or vacation day/weekend. Yea, if I did something like this once a week, forget the 4-5 days a week of gym work. If I do a "weekly" reward, I usually limit it to maybe one rib dinner and dessert.

Common now...I LOVE TO EAT. HELL, if food didn't make a person fat, I'd be a f*cking professional eater.

Ever see that picture of that Japanese hotdog eating champ Kobayashi? Fella is like 5'7 130lbs, six pack abs, eats like 50 hotdogs in 12 minutes?! NUTS!

http://espn.go.com/gen/news/2001/0704/1222429.html

Eternal -- Hell yea bro...I wish we had a Hardees in Seattle. Hell in freggin Washington State. We're missing out. Not even a Sonic Burger or White Castle or Long John Silvers. Sad.:p

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im embarassed to admit it but im probably the most unhealthy eater you'd ever meet. I go to mcdonalds like every other day... eat nothing but stuff like hamburgers, hot dogs, taco bell, chicken fingers, etc.. with 2 sodas per meal... EVERY day. i was worried about my cholestrol levels so i went to the doctor. He told me since i was still young (18) that my cholestrol was still good... (great in fact) and i still had time to quit. I plan on changing my diet and working out ver the winter break. This diet of mine isnt anything new... ive been eating like this since i was like 12. And when i became old enough to drive.... it was mcdonalds daily... sometimes twice, three times a day. I actually am living proof people can live off mcdonalds and not get sick (like that uy said he did when eating it for a month straight). And also, im not FAT like you would think. Although i do have a little bit more fat than i should for my height.. im not obese/fat in anyway. My friends all tell me "i cant believe you arent fat the way you eat". I'm 6'4 about 220...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat day is every day, free days to eat **** don't exist if you are even close serious.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
im embarassed to admit it but im probably the most unhealthy eater you'd ever meet. I go to mcdonalds like every other day... eat nothing but stuff like hamburgers, hot dogs, taco bell, chicken fingers, etc.. with 2 sodas per meal... EVERY day. i was worried about my cholestrol levels so i went to the doctor. He told me since i was still young (18) that my cholestrol was still good... (great in fact) and i still had time to quit. I plan on changing my diet and working out ver the winter break. This diet of mine isnt anything new... ive been eating like this since i was like 12. And when i became old enough to drive.... it was mcdonalds daily... sometimes twice, three times a day. I actually am living proof people can live off mcdonalds and not get sick (like that uy said he did when eating it for a month straight). And also, im not FAT like you would think. Although i do have a little bit more fat than i should for my height.. im not obese/fat in anyway. My friends all tell me "i cant believe you arent fat the way you eat". I'm 6'4 about 220...
Well the effect it has on your mental health might be a bit bad... I say give eating 6 times a day - healthily - a shot.

No, you may not be fat right now, but who knows what will happen. And you probably aren't exactly ripped...?

iknowmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Eat day is every day, free days to eat **** don't exist if you are even close serious.
this guys right on target

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Eternal -- Hell yea bro...I wish we had a Hardees in Seattle. Hell in freggin Washington State. We're missing out. Not even a Sonic Burger or White Castle or Long John Silvers. Sad.:p
You guys are sheltered...

Oh yeah, about the two burgers...I could only eat 1 full one and half of the other. Maybe if I worked up my appietite a bit more, I could do it...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting bigger apetite to eat more burgers...
Now how stupid can you be? :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Getting bigger apetite to eat more burgers...
Now how stupid can you be? :D
You don't know me...I can get stupider. :D

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you lose a net of 500 calories a day through proper eating (2000 cals in, 2500 cals out), for 6 days.. then thats 3,000 cals you've burned in a week. Splurging on that 7th day by eating 5,000 cals just defeats everything you've done for the other 6 days.
I wholeheartedly disagree.

Dieting is math and calorie defecit, yes, over a period of time. However, your "cheat day" will not offset all of your progress, because your body just can't process that many calories at once.

If your body could process all the calories you put into it, then it would be easy to bulk up, wouldn't it. ;)

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
We all have them. That one day out of the week, month, or year from a cycle of eating right and working out.

We all have our menus when it comes to a cutting/healthy diet: oat meal, flax seed oil, chicken breast, salad, egg whites, chicken breast, chicken breast, tuna, chicken breast, oatmeal with mashed chicken breast...yada yada yada.

Here's my eat day menu:

Breakfast -
2-3 Krispey Kreme Donuts (preferrably the toffee caramel ones)
or
One Sausage, Egg, Chese, McBiscuit with an order of hash browns downed with a side of OJ.

Lunch -
3-4 Slices of MEAT LOVERS Chicago style deep dish pizza.
LARGE Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew.
or
1/3 pound Fat Burger with bacon. Greasy Fries and a LARGE Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew

Snack -
Snickers Icecream Bar
or
Candy Bar (Caramello, Snickers, Kit Kat) sometimes all three
or
2-3 Left Over Krispey Kreme Donuts

Dinner
12 oz Steak Fillet or Sirloin, Mashed Potato with sour cream, cheese, bacon, ect with Large COKE
or
Tony Romas RIB Sampler (Carolina Honeys among my favorites), Salty Greasy Fries or Loaded baked potato with Large COKE.

Dessert -
Cold Stone Ice Cream
or
CheeseCake Factory...Adams Peanut Butter among my favorites.

Common...Fess Up...I want some inspiration for my next eat day

:p :p :p :p
Holy ****

hcaz074

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I feel bad if i just had one candy bar and this guy goes crazy!

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
A large papajohns pizza to myself

yeah that's it. For the whole day. Havn't done that in a couple months. Been on the cutting diet.

DAMN IT

jamesblond

Reaction score
I just started back into the gym this week after a long lay off, and the diet I wrote for myself allows one cheat meal per week - not a whole cheat day, but one meal with as much and whatever I wish to eat. When I was in good shape in the past I followed this same plan. We need to have a cheat meal at least once a week to trick our metabolism from setting. Heck, one of my friends who is ripped and owns a gym has one every 4 days. But it's easier to get away with that when you are in great shape to begin with.