Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ferrari Game went to the BARS, Cruised around Town!! Unsuccessful!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Last weekend me and my wing rented a Ferrari for the day and drove around town with it.

We hit up the clubs and asked the HB's if they wanted to ride in our Ferrari.

I went up to the HB sets and showed them the car keys.

Surprisingly, they are not at all impressed with Ferarris and none of them gave me their number or even wanted to ride in the Ferrari.

They didn't even bat an eyelash!!!

We wanted to test Ferarri game and see if it would be successful,
but it turned out to be a total bust.

Nothing is working.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stay up nights wondering if you're real. How can we know for sure? We want to believe. We want to be Team gspshields2.

HOW... CAN... WE... KNOW... ?????

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess maybe because Its rented, The confidence Aura is different than you walking in and knowing you own that powered beast and have the green in the bank to back it up but either way maybe your approach to girls just wasnt right.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Christ dude, no wonder you suck at getting women, you don't know how to game!

Any guy worth his weight would know that you don't TELL her you have a ferrari. That just lowers your value. She has to DISCOVER it.

I knew a guy that had his doctorate, and would make no qualms about announcing he was a doctor. But girls just weren't interested in him and he couldn't figure it out. You don't announce your qualifications, they have to come out naturally during a conversation or some other discovery.
QFT

Your behaviour came across as arrogant which is why you got a negative response. I think if you did as Danger mentioned you probably wouldn't get any outward signs but they'd definitely have noted it to themselves which would have worked in your favour..

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Christ dude, no wonder you suck at getting women, you don't know how to game!

Any guy worth his weight would know that you don't TELL her you have a ferrari. That just lowers your value. She has to DISCOVER it.

I knew a guy that had his doctorate, and would make no qualms about announcing he was a doctor. But girls just weren't interested in him and he couldn't figure it out. You don't announce your qualifications, they have to come out naturally during a conversation or some other discovery.
We don't own the Ferrari, we merely rented it for the day, so we have no time for them to discover it on their own. We went up and down the street with the Ferarri trying to talk to HBs on the street and none of them cared.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
We don't own the Ferrari, we merely rented it for the day, so we have no time for them to discover it on their own. We went up and down the street with the Ferarri trying to talk to HBs on the street and none of them cared.
you simply dont get it. once you do you will understand how stupid all that sounds.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Last weekend me and my wing rented a Ferrari for the day and drove around town with it.
A fool and his money are soon parted...

It's not "Ferrari" Game or "Rolex" Game or "TrueReligion" Game; it's just GAME. You don't have it my friend.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not just the rari but the whole lifestyle that goes with it

country clubs, boats, R11 drivers, aged Macallan, nautical double breasted jackets, white linen trousers, Tod loafers.

c'mon man step it up!

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
You came off as an arrogant douchebag, and you showed her the keys to the rented ferrari? You do realize when you rent out cars, there's a tag on the keychain that lets people know that's it's rented, and not bought by you, right?

Itsjustme

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not what you have, it's who you are and you can't fake your way out of that.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
GSP most likely drove up in something looking like a reject of the Fast and Furious while wearing a Ferrari T-shirt.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! Has anyone noticed gpsshields has a label saying 'senior Don Juan'! Lulz
Should say senior troll

B

BeDJ

bradd80 said:
don't worry gentlemen everything is under control. Gsp2 has wisely PM'ed me and I will take him under my wing.

Give me a month, and we will turn gsp2 into a world class don juan.

This'll be fun I promise.
If this works out, I will pursue my dreams of being in the NBA.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude Ferrari game isn't enough for you. You need Lamborghini game. Pull up to and park in front of your local "curves" gym in that with a gallon of Rocky Road ice cream & you're IN!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
We don't own the Ferrari, we merely rented it for the day, so we have no time for them to discover it on their own.
And that's their fault?

I agree with Danger. That's why I never understand guys who say girls will come if they win the lottery. How much skill and know how does that take? You have to improve your mind, build social value, people have to like you and respect you, then you'll get laid by women.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

We hit up the clubs and asked the HB's if they wanted to ride in our Ferrari.

I went up to the HB sets and showed them the car keys.

Surprisingly, they are not at all impressed with Ferarris and none of them gave me their number or even wanted to ride in the Ferrari.

They didn't even bat an eyelash!!!

We wanted to test Ferarri game and see if it would be successful,
but it turned out to be a total bust.

Nothing is working.

Hey everybody. I'm the wing he's talking about.

We dressed up in our best Ed Hardy shirts and hit the town blasting this hottest mix tape. It had 50 Cent "In Da Club", "Don't stop believing" by Journey, and some romantic stuff to show our sensitive side. Like the Thong Song.

I don't know if they were intimidated or what, but NO ONE was responding.

Gspshields2 kept showing girls his celtic arm band tattoo, which we both agreed would have AWESOME impact. Nobody cared.

We asked this one girl "Where the party at." and all she did was make fun of us for wearing matching sunglasses at night.

We passed this one foreign girl. Possibly mexican. And she was nice. But she didn't give a number.

Just goes to show you...North American girls only care about one thing.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^lolz @ sunglasses at night

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
don't worry gentlemen everything is under control. Gsp2 has wisely PM'ed me and I will take him under my wing.

The field report thread for this must be created immediately.... We gots to know EVERYTHING.

Think about it.... Arguably the biggest idiot savant (when it comes to women) in the history of the forum hooking up with arguably one of the best advisers this forum has ever seen...

Am I the only one who is excited about this??? :up:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:

I believe you two are in the same location. According to GSP's POF profile he was in Toronto. Take him out. But be sure to keep those dreaded "roid monsters" away from him.