Feminized in the USA

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
http://www.nndb.com/people/339/000022273/

How anyone can admire this guy is beyond me.
He was a straight shooter. spoke his mind. like a true patriot critisized his government for invading sovereign nations and didn't bow down the neocons. Different from the sheeple who roll over as soon the govt gives them the command.

Freethinkers...non religious are people who I admire. (Albert einstein for example.)

There is a reason the carlin youtube videos have million of views.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
You know you are listening to a righteous old man skreed when they throw in the "quit listening to fvckin rap music ". Hahahahaha.

Dude. Go look up the word Hipster. Or better yet, here have a brain anurism.

http://www.absurdintellectual.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hipster.jpg

http://www.absurdintellectual.com/2009/07/31/time-takes-hipsters-far-too-seriously/

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1913220,00.html

Enjoy!

The good news is...even hipster chics still respond to real men. I knew a few of them. They act like they don't care and they are too cool for school, but most of them are deathly afraid of stepping inside or outside of the box. A little push pull goes along way with the few I've met, I dare say they are completely delusional and its best let them stay that way. Be the bad guy in their own little drama that they "like, really don't even care about" lol.

Agreed, when society goes bad, blame rap

:rolleyes:

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ecko280 said:
Yeah, cuz a ripped faggot is any different from any other faggot. What is is with this forum and man-tits and queer sh1t like this post? :rolleyes: No fvcking way I'm ever dressing in this WASP'y homoerotic dogsh1t... ever.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
He was a straight shooter. spoke his mind. like a true patriot critisized his government for invading sovereign nations
Right, I've never heard anybody else crticizing THAT before lol.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Carlin was no folk hero. He was discharged because he was butt lazy and "unproductive".
No doubt he was willing to spend his paycheck while leaving the heavy lifting to others.
Haha - I believe you. I wouldn't call him a folk hero. I just always enjoyed his comedy - I never really cared about whether he was in the military or couldn't do a push up. I also love Richard Pryor's stand up, but that doesn't mean I respect him for smoking crack.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
So let me recap: acting out on jealousy and physical violence as a last resort?

You got a lot of work to do on yourself man.
That comment was not to be taken seriously.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripped? Those casual T-shirt model guys are skinny as.

Carlin is a comedian. I enjoy his work, couldn't care less about the rest of his life. In saying that, Uncle Jophil, I don't think he's much of a leftist at all. See what he said about people trying to "save the planet" for example.

I read somewhere recently that you know we're fvcked when people start to idolize comedians as folk heroes (the exact words were something else but similar) and take their words as wisdom. They do say some dead-on stuff, but there's something very wrong about such idolatry.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is amazing what is posted. My Victoria Secret model girlfriend said I could wear her cummed filled panties anytime I wanted to and it would make her wet and swell her c*it to see me in her panties with my hardness.

I am trying my dam best to be a sosauve but whats a man to do just say no?

OP kiss my panites dude with all due respect.

Powerlifter

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please dude Carlin was the **** not saying a folk hero but he was one dam spot on comedien with dam truth to tell maybe it's time you get over your dam under self Jophil28.

Powerlifter

jophil28 said:
Carlin was no folk hero. He was discharged because he was butt lazy and "unproductive".
No doubt he was willing to spend his paycheck while leaving the heavy lifting to others.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
Please dude Carlin was the **** not saying a folk hero but he was one dam spot on comedien with dam truth to tell maybe it's time you get over your dam under self Jophil28.

Powerlifter
Carlin was court marshalled three times in the service while he fed off a US Govt paycheck. Eventually the USAF had enough of his slacking and punted him for being "unproductive" in his role as an airman.

Worshipping a loser parasite like that because he made you laugh over his vapid rants says a ton about you .

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
This forum is amazing what is posted. My Victoria Secret model girlfriend said I could wear her cummed filled panties anytime I wanted to and it would make her wet and swell her c*it to see me in her panties with my hardness.

I am trying my dam best to be a sosauve but whats a man to do just say no?

OP kiss my panites dude with all due respect.

Powerlifter
Nah. I'll pass.

If you want to wear panties, that's your business. :flowers:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys with pierced nipples and guys who wear panties.
5string, I bet you didn"t expect to uncover this sort of behavior when you started this thread.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Guys with pierced nipples and guys who wear panties.
5string, I bet you didn"t expect to uncover this sort of behavior when you started this thread.
HAHAHA.....sometimes you never know what may come out of the closet. :D