Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminist blogger bites off more than she can chew

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an idiot filled with hate. It sounds like it might not end too good for her. Comments on her blog were priceless :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. i love it when feminists get pwned.
although i also don't get all the hype about a movie star dying. my facebook is flooded by it. people live, people die. so he was an actor. he died. i am sorry for that, but to be spammed by it, seems a bit too much.

to me it is just a sign of how boring the average people's life is, to make such a sensation of this (tragic) event.

altec

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor excuse for a human...

This quote made me mad :

We asked Adora what she planned to do about her car. “I have already obtained a new vehicle. In fact, those schmucks sort of did me a favor since I have insurance that will replace my car in the event something like this happens. I got a newer nicer model now, very luxurious”, She giggles, “I would love to invite them to burn down my house as well. I have been considering getting an updated condo for some time.” - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/fans-fast...tory-article-goes-viral/#sthash.wAoR7vZr.dpuf

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way to make a name for yourself on the coat-tails of someone else.

the price of fame huh?

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
"“I woke up in the middle of the night and there were a dozen guys in my parking lot just pounding my car to smithereens”, Adora reported from an undisclosed location. “I hastily packed a few essentials and phoned the police."

LMAO!!!! this is funny cause it proves that feminists are in no way powerful.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking ill of the dead : It's feminist thing.

I still remember that foul cvnt Germaine Greer badmouthing Steve Irwin as soon as he was killed. Basically the recipe is if your successful , heterosexual, white, male and die it's game on for these toxic abominations . They don't really seem to touch dead fags and non-whites.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sad fücking day in America when somebody has permission to write that up on the internet. I hope the femcünts are proud. She's on suicide watch? Go fück yourself! I hope she offs herself. And he was one of the more quiet Hollywood guys. The fück did he do to her personally to write in that manner?

New Definition:
Feminist: A woman who will write, say, do anything she wants without any punishment from society.

I wonder if the cops she called were all women. Oh, so THEN men are good, huh?

Asshóle.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
It's a sad fücking day in America when somebody has permission to write that up on the internet. I hope the femcünts are proud. She's on suicide watch? Go fück yourself! I hope she offs herself. And he was one of the more quiet Hollywood guys. The fück did he do to her personally to write in that manner?

New Definition:
Feminist: A woman who will write, say, do anything she wants without any punishment from society.

I wonder if the cops she called were all women. Oh, so THEN men are good, huh?

Asshóle.
aha. so there is a way around that motherfÜcking censor...

hey, censor. censor this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-pPXJMiGeA

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Nice try. Roissy isn't well known for speaking ill of successful dead white guys though is he. It's not exactly the first thing that pops to mind is it? However you can always count on these cheetos stained dimbulbs talking sh!t once the pulse stops. Plus these cvnts don't even wait till the bodies cold. Besides that Steve Irwin and Paul Walker aren't exactly traitorous leftoid filth who's legacy was the lions share of destroying a nation (ie: Ted Kennedy) are they? Their only crime was being white, straight and successful. A BIG difference.

Try again.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully she kills herself so that someone could write an article called "Top 5 Reasons Why I'm Glad Adora Bull is Dead" (one could actually come up with real reasons to be glad about that cvnt's demise..)

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know she won't kill herself and in fact will end up being more SUCCESSFUL due to this.

All this does is give more fuel to feminists to say "look at how these monstrous men act" and use it for more reasons why we allegedly need feminism.

I am surprised guys actually reacted and did something, though it won't have any lasting negative effect since it only gave the woman exactly what she wanted: attention. It's also kind of sad that it was probably Fast and Furious fans who reacted instead of guys fed up with completely irrational feminine "logic."

Modern feminism is a self-serving paradox with no actual purpose. It will never be successful, yet at the same time it will never be over. For any "victory" it may bring, only makes room for another "battle."
You give a woman something, she will just want more.

I mean, if you give a person something they will jut want more.
I wouldn't want to single out women....

I wish our society wasn't this shltty, but all I can do is make it work to my advantage.
Blowing up some biltches car would be cool though.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the people wishing her death and violence are no better people than she is. They are equally filled with hate and are seriously disturbed.

Honestly, the fact that someone would go out of their way to "punish" someone that wrote a tasteless article about someone they didn't even know personally shows some real mental imbalance. If they didn't like the article, they could have written to the journal and asked to have it removed.

"Never wallow in the mud with a pig, because the pig likes it."

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
All the people wishing her death and violence are no better people than she is. They are equally filled with hate and are seriously disturbed.

Honestly, the fact that someone would go out of their way to "punish" someone that wrote a tasteless article about someone they didn't even know personally shows some real mental imbalance. If they didn't like the article, they could have written to the journal and asked to have it removed.

"Never wallow in the mud with a pig, because the pig likes it."
^^
+1

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freedom of speech. Do they know why you guys are so riled up