Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Femenism or tyrannical beligirence?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the dad of one of my school mates that allowed him to drive his car when we were 12 saying that he would have been able to drive it.

At first the kid was slowly moving the car in the field in front of our houses and everything seemed fine then after getting a little more comfortable with the basic he abused of the gas pedal and had a frontal with a wall,the car got broken for all the family.

Hope the point is clear.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
I've decided using a more credible source.

http://www.baldwincountynow.com/articles/2011/05/21/local_news/doc4dd7edbeac905585537483.txt

They have the whole incident on film from the dashboard, and not only did the Police Officer not beat up the old man and turn away the ambulance, he was in fact the person that called the ambulance FOR the old man.

Source said:
Press stated that an in-car camera in Scott’s vehicle had recorded the incident, which was reviewed by an investigator and supervisors at the department, including by Press.

“Let me be clear,” Press stated in his written comments distributed by email on May 20. “First, Mr. Henderson was physically interfering Officer Scott’s attempt to address any injuries to two separate parties involved in the vehicle crash that he (Officer Scott) was trying to investigate. Second, there was absolutely no abuse or beating of Mr. Henderson, and third, it was Officer Scott who called for medical attention for Mr. Henderson.”
Has absolutely nothing to do with "femenism" or tyrannical "beligirence".

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Can you trust abusive authority?

Tyrants lie......it is a tyrants objective to keep populous calm and submissive.

It's actually a well known tactic that creates doubt. People, as a mass tend to trust authority. End result things slide. I've seen no video on that site. The only thing you shown us is you dr moron blindly taking a side. Pathetic really.

Frankly it's like giving a link to hitler.com to explain holicast. Last I heard it never happened, lol.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Can you trust abusive authority?

Tyrants lie......it is a tyrants objective to keep populous calm and submissive.

It's actually a well known tactic that creates doubt. People, as a mass tend to trust authority. End result things slide. I've seen no video on that site. The only thing you shown us is you dr moron blindly taking a side. Pathetic really.

Frankly it's like giving a link to hitler.com to explain holicast. Last I heard it never happened, lol.
Drdeee you are in no position to talk as pretty much everything you post on this website has sketchy sources as the absolute fvcking best.