Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females taking sh1ts... are you grossed out or not?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: I just found out this post made me have 1337 posts. SWEET!

Alright, so about 2 minutes ago I was taking a dump and I was thinking, as I was wiping my ass, "Would I be grossed out if a girl excused herself from the dinner table at a fancy restaurant and came back about 7-10 minutes later? I wonder what other guys would think."

So, here I ask you guys: Would you be grossed out if a female was taking a dump while she was out on a date with you?

Would I be grossed out? No. For some reason, out of my own conversations and experience, men from minorities just don't care, and white men seem indifferent about it, some grossed out, some fine with it.

Now for women, minority women, for the most part, accept the fact that guys know women take shits. White women usually hide it or just get the grossed out face look on their face when guys are talking to each other about taking shits... while minority women usually joke around with the guys and even tell stories... its funny.

Personally, EVERYONE... especially women, should wipe their ass with a soaking wet toilet paper at least 3 times after taking a dump. As in 3 different papers, 3 different times with a dry one in between each time. I get grossed out when someone in the stall takes a stanky ass shit and wipes once, pulls up their pants and walks out of the bathroom not washing up. I want to kill those people.

---

Here's a story:

I work at Abercrombie & Fitch with some FINE BANGIN' HOT women. One chicks who's Persian, super hot... you know, the exotic girl look... went up to my store manager at the time and asked, "Are there any plungers in the store? I clogged the toilet."

I won't lie. My manager was the man. Looked good, badass personality, awesome stories, and all of the women at the store wanted on top of him. Most girls would try impressing him instead of telling him that they clogged the toilet.

Minority women just have no shame, and understand that it's a natural thing. It's awesome.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a good laugh! I'll be thinking about this the next time I visit the potty. Especially while on a date. LOL! :)

Just curious... where do you get soaking wet toilet paper in a public restroom that isn't private? Personally I like wipes, but it's easy for a woman to hide them in her purse...

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was over at my gf's about two days after I got back from Ethiopia about a month ago. My body was still running it's course of the African Squirts. When I was in Africa, I coulda **** through a screen door from thirty paces. :eek:

Anyway, the next morning, as we were getting ready to go skiing, I got the rumbles and RAN to her crapper and unloaded an unholy mess into the toilet. I came out, fist in the air in triumph. :rockon:

I just joke about it with her and she laughs (even though she says it's gross). She doesn't bring up her nasty dumps though. But she's cool joking around about it.

Re: Wiping

I also prefer wet wipes. Keep a box on top of the toilet. You know times is tough when the wipes is dry...

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't really care. Just something that you know they do but don't really talk about because it's totally unnecessary.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what smack said.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Just imagine you had peanut butter, some of it fell on your forearm, you wouldn't just take a napkin and wipe it off, you'd wash it off.

So use water to let it run down and clean your ass, or wet wipes.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'll never think of peanut butter the same way! :nervous:

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
On a side note

All of your experiences somehow always relate to Abercrombie and Fitch. You put all your co-workers on a sky high pedestal

Dude get over it. All the dudes that work there are not the baddest people in the world, and all the chicks aren't the hottest girls in the world.

Those people only have value because its their work place.
All my experiences relate to A&F because I'm there. I don't see how I put my co-workers on a pedestal. It's a crap job... with attractive people that make it fun. How can I complain about my co-workers when they are the ones that make a crappy job more fun.

When I worked at my previous job, I mentioned it quite often also. It was Chick-fil-A... yeah, total badass.

Nice try at the analysis though. Do people buy into it a lot? I'd love fooling people into thinking everything I was saying was totally true. How's it working for you?

pLaYtHiNg said:
Just curious... where do you get soaking wet toilet paper in a public restroom that isn't private? Personally I like wipes, but it's easy for a woman to hide them in her purse...
Sometimes when there's no one standing waiting for a stall, I grab a lot of paper towels, soak them thoroughly, take a stall and lay them on top of the plastic TP dispenser. When I'm done, I'd grab some TP, get it wet from the paper towels by pushing them together. That's how I get a moist TP.

It's a well thought out process that took many generations in my family to perfect.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks can get away with it.

If a chick needs to take a sh1t during a date all she has to say that she has to go to the ladies room to fix her hair or makeup and this could take about 10 mins so we tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.

A guy can't get away with it, if he goes to the bathroom and doesn't come back within 5 mins, she can probably guess what he did. If this happens to you and you really need to take a long sh1t during the date, then all you need to tell her when you come back (so she won't picture that you were sitting on the toilet and sh1tting) that your sorry that you took your time but your father had to call your cell phone regarding purchasing a fishing boat at the exact moment and thus you can segway yourself into another topic easily.

I also concur about chicks needing to wash their ass clean with soap or something before they fvck a guy (also a douche for their pvssy would help as well) . One time I did 69 with this chick and she sat on my face, I was fvcking gagging from her intense ass/pvssy stink and almost passed out!

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Chicks can get away with it.

A guy can't get away with it, if he goes to the bathroom and doesn't come back within 5 mins, she can probably guess what he did.

Sh!t Dj she can guess what i was doing in the toilet for that 10 minutes!! haha

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
One time I did 69 with this chick and she sat on my face, I was fvcking gagging from her intense ass/pvssy stink and almost passed out!
Hahahahhaha:crackup:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a white girl you're dating, takes a dump at your place, she trusts you... Atleast thats what me and my brother say... Thats why we alwayse take a dump when were at somebody new his/her place :D haha

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
If a white girl you're dating, takes a dump at your place, she trusts you... Atleast thats what me and my brother say... Thats why we alwayse take a dump when were at somebody new his/her place :D haha
white girl? you mean all girls.

Until a woman is not comfortable with you she will try to avoid going to the bathroom for a number 2 in your place. There is actually a good rule of thumb saying that you shouldn't sh1t at a girl place until your fourth visit. Also if she farts beside you then it means she is comfortable with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8&feature=channel_page

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, women have bodily functions just like men. I'd read that the shame people experience regarding taking a dump is a cultural holdover from the Victorian era. In cultures with no history of a Victorian era or with little influence from western culture, you probably won't find this. Back in ancient Rome, bathrooms were public and you'd be taking a dump right next to your neighbor outside in plain view of the public.

That's a hangup people need to get over. It's just a normal body function like breathing or sneezing. The thought of a hot girl taking a crap doesn't bother me much, the thought of unknowingly walking in the bathroom after she lit it up, that's what gets me. For some reason in my mind, I expect dudes to take smellier dumps than women.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
For some reason in my mind, I expect dudes to take smellier dumps than women.
It is actually a fact. Men on avg are bigger, tend to eat more therefore take bigger dumps and release more gas as a result. Although an indvidual diet, age and health also comes into affect.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been on a date where I put much, if any, thought into what the woman was doing while she was in the lady's room.

Seriously, wtf, get a new hobby or something.

:kick:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A pearl of wisdom t!ttyman once shared with us all is that if you really want to know if a woman you are with is truly as hot as you think she is imagine her taking a disgusting nasty sh!t and also imagine her not wearing any makeup.

Also while you're imagining all of that imagine her b!tching about child support.

Under these imagination scenarios do you still find her incredibly irresistably attractive?

If so she truly is. :)