Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female virgin asking how to find a guy to have sex with me

samsie1

Reaction score
This is an embarassing issue so yes Im asking on the internet. My girlfriends are of no help with this. When I googled this topic I found this site and who better to ask than a ton of males.

I am a 24-year-old virgin. I went to all girls highschool and didnt date other than a date here and there and going to dances with a guy. Once I hit college I became overweight due to stress of various things I wont go into. I didnt get alot of dating opportunities in college due to being overweight. I only had sleazy guys who are kinda low substance offering themselves to me and I didnt want to sleep with them. My 3rd year of college I decided to do something about myself and it took a year and a half of losing it in a healthy manner. Now Im back to my highschool weight and maintaining it easily due to health habits.

I didnt think this would be an issue since I get dates easily and Im attractive but the guys Ive dated long enough to get sexual with (and no I dont make them wait forever) have all been turned off my by virginity. They all at some point asked me how many guys Id been with after some making out occurred and I was honest. I said that I had not gone all the way with anyone because Ive only been really dating for 2 years but I was looking for someone to sleep with. I made it clear I wasnt expecting a relationship but wanted to trust and be comfortable first.

Now Im not clueless when it comes to foreplay because I did get experience with that when I had been dating guys for awhile and the last guy said I was good at it. But 2 guys turned me down when I said I was a virgin and another disappeared on me Im assuming due to it because he acted interested until I told him. When I asked about it, I got turned down because I was told virgin sex is bad sex penetration wise and the other guy was too afraid Id become clingy. Theres a chance Im moving soon and I dont want to settle for the first guy I sleep with if he doesnt match me personality wise so I dont think I will. I told the one guy this and he said something would switch in my brain and he didnt believe me. I just want someone to have sex with and get it over with so its not an issue and when I do eventually have a boyfriend I can have good sex with him.

How should I approach this topic since telling guys Im a virgin is a turnoff nowadays. Should I wait to tell the guy until right before the actual sex part comes during a session (someone suggested that to me). I feel thats kinda manipulative but would a guy go for this?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/132505226769.jpg

samsie1 said:
How should I approach this topic since telling guys Im a virgin is a turnoff nowadays.
On what planet? :confused:

Decent looking 24 year old female struggles to lose virginity. Next weeks episode of twilight zone features a pimply faced timid geek who wishes for the days when he didn't have to beat girls away with a stick.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really wanna lose it that bad I'll gladly take it from you. On the other hand.... this has gotta be a troll. They've gotten out of hand.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me with your home address. I'll fix you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking troll, too, but it seems that at least the original author of the writing was female:
http://bookblog.net/gender/analysis.php
Female Score: 1020
Male Score: 401
The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

She should just practice with dildos and then never tell the guy she is or was a virgin. I hate to advocate lying, but it becomes reasonable when it regards something that other people react to so unreasonably. It's widely accepted that women lie about their past number of partners. She might as well start now.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PICS or GTFO

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a good chunk of women who are above 25 and virgin, but I don't think any of them will ask help online.

samsie1

Reaction score
Troll??? I am asking online because my girlfriends are no good with this they say just wait and find the right guy but I am tired of waiting and doesnt seem they are too many good guys out there.
So I should lie? To the guy who said he'd take it from me how would you want a girl to tell you? Beforehand or right before sex?

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell him. Just let him find out when the 2 of you are naked and he's ready to f*ck your brains out.

Another possibility is to find a man with experience who knows the entire story and is willing to train you sexually. Don't think of him as your "soul mate" or your future husband. He's not. He would basically just be there to give you pleasure and teach you to be comfortable with your sexuality.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samsie1 said:
Once I hit college I became overweight due to stress of various things I wont go into. I didnt get alot of dating opportunities in college due to being overweight. I only had sleazy guys who are kinda low substance offering themselves to me and I didnt want to sleep with them.
This is proof positive that the ugliest, nastiest woman can always attract a man for sex - although she, being hypergamic, is quite likely to rebuff such advances.

( . )( . ) said:
samsie1 said:
How should I approach this topic since telling guys Im a virgin is a turnoff nowadays.
On what planet?

Decent looking 24 year old female struggles to lose virginity. Next weeks episode of twilight zone features a pimply faced timid geek who wishes for the days when he didn't have to beat girls away with a stick.
:crackup: :crackup:

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Bible_Belt said:
I was thinking troll, too, but it seems that at least the original author of the writing was female:
http://bookblog.net/gender/analysis.php
Female Score: 1020
Male Score: 401
The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

Female troll bro.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since everyone here is being of no help, I'll try to.

If you just want to lose your v card because you just want to get it out of the way that's easy. Problem is, is that you're being too picky. I mean there's no issue there. I was really picky most of my life and didn't lose it till I was 25. So in actuality you really don't just want to get your virginity out of the way.

Maybe your brain will switch and you'll get attached. That's what happens usually. It's only natural.

Howabout this? Why don't you lose your virginity to a guy you have great chemistry with? Someone you can get along with and have the same interest.
Any guy who's into you for more than that isn't going to care if you're a virgin or not. He'll be more than happy to pluck your cherry tree.

You don't need to be in a rush. Who do you need to be in a rush for?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget it, guys. I took care of it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sniff, sniff*

Hmmmmm,...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samsie1 said:
This is an embarassing issue so yes Im asking on the internet. My girlfriends are of no help with this. When I googled this topic I found this site and who better to ask than a ton of males.

I am a 24-year-old virgin. I went to all girls highschool and didnt date other than a date here and there and going to dances with a guy. Once I hit college I became overweight due to stress of various things I wont go into. I didnt get alot of dating opportunities in college due to being overweight. I only had sleazy guys who are kinda low substance offering themselves to me and I didnt want to sleep with them. My 3rd year of college I decided to do something about myself and it took a year and a half of losing it in a healthy manner. Now Im back to my highschool weight and maintaining it easily due to health habits.

I didnt think this would be an issue since I get dates easily and Im attractive but the guys Ive dated long enough to get sexual with (and no I dont make them wait forever) have all been turned off my by virginity. They all at some point asked me how many guys Id been with after some making out occurred and I was honest. I said that I had not gone all the way with anyone because Ive only been really dating for 2 years but I was looking for someone to sleep with. I made it clear I wasnt expecting a relationship but wanted to trust and be comfortable first.

Now Im not clueless when it comes to foreplay because I did get experience with that when I had been dating guys for awhile and the last guy said I was good at it. But 2 guys turned me down when I said I was a virgin and another disappeared on me Im assuming due to it because he acted interested until I told him. When I asked about it, I got turned down because I was told virgin sex is bad sex penetration wise and the other guy was too afraid Id become clingy. Theres a chance Im moving soon and I dont want to settle for the first guy I sleep with if he doesnt match me personality wise so I dont think I will. I told the one guy this and he said something would switch in my brain and he didnt believe me. I just want someone to have sex with and get it over with so its not an issue and when I do eventually have a boyfriend I can have good sex with him.

How should I approach this topic since telling guys Im a virgin is a turnoff nowadays. Should I wait to tell the guy until right before the actual sex part comes during a session (someone suggested that to me). I feel thats kinda manipulative but would a guy go for this?

I will offer some honest advice here....you turned down several guys who you deem low substance yet the ones you wanted turned you down because they were worried you would become too clingy or the quality of sex wouldn't be good......see the irony here....hahaha...thanks for the morning laugh....you women are all freakin crazy.....but seriously, probably anyone on this forum and real life would fulfill your request if you look good. End of story.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think this is a troll, or at least the scenerio is very real. Dont know what I can say to help, but you sound naive and inexperienced. Prepare to get corrupted, and not get what you want... Especially if you hook up with the charming player types. Also, the men here are bitter *******s (hence being here), so dont expect any help. Probably better off somewhere else. :cheer: