Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female sexual predators?

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've become way more confident and successful with women blahblah, but I was just sitting here thinking about a particular girl who was extremely interested in me and did pretty much ALL of the DJ things to do ... to me because it was very apparent to her that i was an AFC.

Seriously this girl initiated kino like a pro. (making an excuse to feel my hands because she said they looked 'soft' then neg hitting me a bit because she said guys are supposed to have rough hands and it didnt seem like i used them for anything).

She talked about sex constantly and made hints that she wanted to bang me. (I really didn't want to since she had kind of a large reputation for being slutty plus i was a whimp back then lol).

After i didn't seem interested enough, she nexted me ....

Now, at the time all of this was beyond my poor little ignorant head, but looking back ... holy **** female DJ's really do exisit. Some girls apparently get off by seducing shy men i guess.

Just thought it would be an interesting thought / story to share with y'all.

Laterrrr, i gotta get ready for a date :D .

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls apparently get off by seducing shy men i guess.
Key word mentioned in your post, "slutty." Hell, it's happened to me, and I didn't follow through for the same reasons you didn't.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
"Female Sexual Predators" ??:rolleyes:

Sounds like another bullsh!t modern word coined by feminism if you ask me.
And "female DJ's"?? ..Hardly. The actions of the b!tch you describe are pretty much stock standard inherent behaviour which 99.9% of all chicks acquire around puberty. Her actions were nothing out of the ordinary. There is no "learning the game" needed for chicks of how you perceive it.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't call 'em that, I call 'em free-lays, sure you don't wanna have 'em all the time, but they're fine for helping build confidence, and helping calm and cure insecurities. God bless the F*ck n' Chuck's.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those kinda girls got more probs than you can count on all your fingers. Like Big-J has said, they're pretty much Fck-N-Chucks.

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
you really think all chicks have natural game ?

Could've f-ucking fooled me haha.

Yah i ran into this particular girl a couple years out of highschool.... she got knocked up, rather glad i never got involved.

...and chill with the title of the post, doesn't change the context and plus its a badass fightclub reference (f-ucking love that movie).