Female roommates

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys have any advice on living with a female roommate?

I am gonna have a female move in with me but I don't officially see her in a sexual context as she is a friend of the family.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 out of 10 times i heard about that type of situation, guy left pretty much fvcked (not in a good way). will have to find out yourself friend cuz no one knows how she is like in her own space. Even guys' best friendships are shattered if they live together cuz of different views and ideas; put a female in that factor... well you might be waiting for hell, wish the best for you

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ what he said.

my best friend and I had a place for 6 years. after that I couldn't stand him.
after a few years we started hanging out again and everything is fine now.
He was VERY messy and didn't do his share of the upkeep more than anything.
I'm the opposite.

tread carefully!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well lets just hope I am fvcked in the good way.

She seems to respect me so I don't think I'll be fvcked. Plus I know how to deal with b!tchy females because I worked in a night club and I know how to say no to women. I will just have to stay on my toes because I know that women never give up with their bullcrap. ****tests are incessant. Don't really think I need much advice. I don't need to qualify myself to her. I just wanna get some pvssy.

I think if I don't get some pvssy she will have more power. I'm not saying that I'll be fvcked. But hear this: A few days after she wanted to moved in with me, I had a dream I was getting into bed with a latina babe I knew from school. I acted aloof, we started making out, I got her on top and tried to put it in when she suddenly said: "you didn't think you were actually going to put it in did you?" and I was immediately pissed off. She said I had to sleep on the floor and I was like fvck no. I got pissed off. I left the room and looked back to her through the window and she flashed me her pvssy while takin off her panties. I thought to myself: "hell I am not falling for that". So I walk through the house she is walking down some stairs toward me and I grab her by the thigh and pull her down. To me this symbolizes that I took females off the position of them being higher up than me. I didn't even really come to this conclusion but being somewhat of an amateur psychologist I think that this analysis of my dream is correct and it might mean that I am ready. I may not have seduced a lot of women into sex but I sure have passed a lot of ****-tests.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@pdx haha this proves that best friends shouldn't room together. The exact same thing with my best friend. we departed hating each others' guts, and now year or 2 later, back to being real friends again.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived with a female friend before - twice actually - and here's what I've found: they are GREAT to have around.

Why? Social proof and jealousy, both of which are GREAT for getting OTHER girls to sleep with you. If you're dating someone and you take her back to your apartment... and they see that a girl is living with you and she's even marginally attractive, the girl you're on a date with is more likely to have sex with you.

The girls you're dating don't like to think you only hang out with ugly-to-average looking women 'cause then they'll think they're also in that category (strange logic, I know). However, if you have a hot-looking girl as your roommate, they'll believe that you only hang out with hot girls.

At the same time, they'll also ponder if you and your roommate have ever had sex before. "If his roommate is so hot, how could he NOT have banged her?" will be the thought going through her head. Then, if you tell her you haven't banged her before, she starts calculating the odds that you MIGHT bang her in the future... unless SHE gets to you first.

And thus, your girl roommate will actually help you get laid faster just by being the head game in your date's head that moves her to sleep with you faster.

Now, this could just be my reality, and i'm sure people on here may disagree with what I've just said. All I know is, every time I've even mentioned having a girl roommate - which I would usually do on the first date 'cause they'd ask me - I was able to bang the girl by date #2.

So, don't try to bang your roommate, but definitely use her to help you bang other girls :)

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno. I guess I should just keep things a little professional when dealing with the chick and not put her in a sexual context. Don't want her to bring any douchevags into my house, but I don't expect her to. whoever cares less wins, I guess.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that would drive me nuts about that is hearing her get railed loudly by some guy while I'm chillin on the couch. Especially if she is somewhat attractive. Then again, she has to listen to you rail a chick lol. Should be interesting, nonetheless.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't done it, don't think I'd like it. They are pretty messy, hairy, manipulative, etc. Plus if she's a sloot that means you'll have random sausages over all the time...not cool :/

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll tell you of her problems with men and that can be annoying but give lots of insight into how females think.