Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female roommates & PUAing

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is the story ,

WHat are your guys opinions on sharing a room with a female ,
she is currently with a boyfriend, and seems like a easy going person and very hot think pamela anderson but -20 years

its just that me being a PUA and me bringing home a different girl every weekend and ****ing them in earshot , basically having a female roommate will that be a benefit or a negative, opinions?

I never had such an experience, but the location of the room ( Mid town Manhattan ) and convience of the price of spliting rent is attractive

Do you think grls will be less likely to want to get down, if there is another girl there and might give her might be worried about a slutty reputation?

Did the female roommate ever turn *****y randomly?

Any opinions,

Thanks

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be a non-issue... If it is why are you rooming with her?

It's fairly irrelevant what gender your room mates are for pick-up. I live with two girls, the only difference is they listen to bad music and clean a lot.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just try, if nothing happens, oh well. If you bring home different chicks every night, she either leaves you alone, or gets curious. If she's curious, that's your chance there.

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived with a broad for about a year... At which time I was single and slayin it with other girls, and she had a bf..

It was awesome, we'd get drunk and end up fuc*ing few times a month. Super casual. She could give a shi* who I brought home, but when other girls found out I had a pretty attractive girl living with me it definately raised some curiousity.. :D

Also, I'd never condone messing with another guy's girl, but he was a total shi* bag... I never felt bad about it.

good luck brah

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mackdaddy27 said:
So, this is the story ,

WHat are your guys opinions on sharing a room with a female ,
she is currently with a boyfriend, and seems like a easy going person and very hot think pamela anderson but -20 years

its just that me being a PUA and me bringing home a different girl every weekend and ****ing them in earshot , basically having a female roommate will that be a benefit or a negative, opinions?

I never had such an experience, but the location of the room ( Mid town Manhattan ) and convience of the price of spliting rent is attractive

Do you think grls will be less likely to want to get down, if there is another girl there and might give her might be worried about a slutty reputation?

Did the female roommate ever turn *****y randomly?

Any opinions,

Thanks
If you want to avoid possible problems in most cases:

You never ever ever sleep with her or even give her the idea you might.
Never ever ever let girls treat you or her disrespectfully in any way at the apartment.
If she sees you getting pushed around or supplicating a girl, she'll start treating you like ****.
You have a separate bathroom. If not, there WILL be problems.
Keep your sexual activities to the bedroom only. Do not violate this, even if she's not there.
Don't try to have her and {whatever} girl try to socialize/be friendly. Just bag, tag, and get her out the next morning.
Don't EVER discuss your sexual activities with her. Just do it, and then you have amnesia. If she makes a sarcastic comment on occasion, ignore it.
Don't have your girls making breakfast or otherwise messing/touching other things in the apartment.
As above, remember that women get upset when their space is invaded, pretty much get girls to the bedroom and then out. The bedroom is your private space so you're ok.
Buy her an ipod if she doesn't have one :up:

THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS AND THESE AREN'T WRITTEN IN STONE BUT IT'S BETTER TO ERR ON THE SAFE SIDE THAN LOSE A PAYING TENANT.

I could add more but it's pretty much about respect and keeping her out of shared spaces. Guy roommates don't care about a new girl wandering about the house as she wills. Women usually get extremely upset when that happens on their turf. There are exceptions, but it's better "safe than sorry" because you might not see tension building up in her until it's far too late.

It's hard to say how YOUR girls will react specifically. But, in most cases, from my experience, having a girl helps you a lot vs having an apartment with men only. If you've got her hot enough, she won't be worried about having a bad reputation. It's not like you're in Backwater, Kansas, you're in Manhattan.