Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Player forums?

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of interest is there a similar forum on the net which gives advice to women how to get men?

Surely its not just the males that have a site like this.... girls can't naturally be growing up knowing all about the game... i know heaps of AFC-girls.

Any thoughts or Url's?

cheers,
felony.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks mate,
i'm going to have a search on those... but any direct links you could provide please?

Reaction score
here's how to get a guy:

show cleavage

smile

if you're not hot, have money or have a great sense of humor

if you're afraid to talk to a guy, do this: Walk up to him, put his hand on your breast, and say "Nice to meet ya" that usually opens him RIGHT UP!

if all else fails, eat a banana in front of him. yep! That's pretty much it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
their mom's, their friends, their fvcking nature. and all the afc's around them..

there ya go.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls learned how to attract guys since they were in 9 years old reading trash like teen magazine while boys were playing with trucks. They don't need sites like this. THEY are not clueless - as hypocrite as they seem.

GHOST

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha some of those responses have me cracking up lol.

Thanks guys for the input, but i've searched these sites and there are tonnes of ridiculously boring articles, quizzes, star signs and other rubbish.

What i'm really after is the same forum style we have here at sosuave. Where you can post threads and replys etc.

Cheers,

felony.

Reaction score
oh yeah, and girls DO grow up naturally knowing the game, otherwise they become sluts or stuck up *****es. In any case, women don't need help. Just wash frequently, work out, and have the guys come to you. You have 2, technically 3 (if you count each boobie as one) things men want, and it's easier for you to get **** than a man is to get *****. And men know this. You are a commodity. Women are their OWN forum, they gossip, and whisper, and chat online about guys all the time, Us guys just need a more orgnaized way to get our ideas across.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "they know it by nature" thing is true--but that doesn't say enough.

It's an issue of perspective....as in: flip your perspective, if you can, and see what it's like if you were pursued for sex by the majority of the oppositite sex of every age.

Imagine if every girl from 2.0 to 9.0 (or every girl beneath your rating) came up and tried a lame-ass line on you.

Imagine if every girl from 2.0 to 9.0 (or beneath your rating) came up and tried to get you to be exclusive with them.

You now have the power of selection. It doesn't happen unless you go with it. The dogs (ratings less than you) you avoid and try to blow off. The losers (of whatever rating) you like at first but figure out they're losers and then try to avoid and blow off--while the winners you try to see if they're for real.

All this while trying to attract the winners (as you perceive them..)

This is a woman's perspective, mostly. It isn't that they are natural at it, it's just that their reactions are natural, just as your's would be, if you were pursued like this all the time.

I mean--fvck!--I recently moved to a part of town I regret moving to and I see heroin-addicted skank wh0res getting chased down the street for it! Imagine what a healthy 18 yr old or 25 yr old goes thru--???

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for the good points guys.

Cheers,

felony.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did u watch MI2?

When Tom Cruise says he can't take a civilian on the mission because she is no trained - what does his boss say?

I laughed so bad when I heard that because it is the truth.

People just don't realize it.

GHOST

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really - the advice given up there to females aren't really good.

The information shared on this board is MUCH higher quality in all relativety.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol - I'm still a member.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A word of warning about the swirl...

They don't want you there. And if your just going to get an understanding of how women think, your gonna get alot of mixed results, all women are different.

With that being said, I know you are gonna go and check it out anyway, so have fun, and I hope you get more out of it than I did.

Mr. Mystery

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TesuqueRed:
Imagine if every girl from 2.0 to 9.0 (or every girl beneath your rating) came up and tried a lame-ass line on you.

Imagine if every girl from 2.0 to 9.0 (or beneath your rating) came up and tried to get you to be exclusive with them.
I have a younger sister, of age 19, and I once overheard her say that older men hit on her. I later asked her what she meant by 'older', and she said 'everyone', like 70-year old men.

Sometimes we just can't blame women for calling men dogs.

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 8ball
www.badgirlswirl.com

is exactly like the Don Juan discussion forum only for women.

it's all pink and stuff..

women are weird.
HOLY SH!T Batman! They actually have a Web site to trade advice on how to be a stuck-up, manipulative little bítch. :eek:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dee-zy , what did the guy say?

and im not going to that site, its pointless cause i already know what women are like.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the female-based boards that I have to been to are the most disorganized, least logical, most waste-of-time discussions that I have ever seen.

It is just one tangent after another, never leading anywhere. Each post turns into a discussion about themselves.

"Wow, your boyfriend actually did that? So, I went to the Gap yesterday and bought this new shirt and then I went to ... and then this gross guy hit on me and then ... "

They are a lot like the female mind. lol.