Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female friends are useless...i dont know why i bother!

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'm a people person, I like involving people in activities or I help where I can...and I do like being a leader and maintaining connections.

Female friends may be good for social proof, but for the most part they are utterly useless. They are too unreliable.
I've known this friend since middle school and we were supposed to chill or get a group of friends to chill and she never got back to me.

Anytime I try to talk to her or another friend, all they talk about is themselves..hell what about me? I exist too! Conversations are a 2 way street.

One of my friends who recently graduated doesnt have a job for sh!t except a lame internship she's been doing for 2 years and still is. Any time she speaks to me she asks if I know any openings...after so many times of bugging me. I finally introduced her to a couple of jobs in the field and one not in her field. She seemed ungrateful about it, especially with the one non field related.

Personally I dont owe any of them sh!t, they'd have to rape me in order to get me to go into their pants.

With that said, girls are only good for one thing, and that's S-E-X!!:box:

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be a viable option, but I dont think they'd do that. They arent very socially outgoing girls...as they arent quite fond of meeting new people. They themselves dont have much friends - and at one point both of them liked me (or still might i dont know).

One of them kind of freaks out a little when I ask to chill (or at least with a group of friends), and she was the one that mentioned about getting together...go figure.

And on occasion they tend to play games with me...which is dumb.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like they aren't actually friends. Because my female friends really are, and they're great.

flnazrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
Female friends are the sh1t. Who wants to be around a bunch of fvcking sausage all day, every day?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BacardiGuy said:
Sounds like they aren't actually friends. Because my female friends really are, and they're great.
you're right, they arent. I guess you can classify them more as acquantances - and they probably would do the same. I could go months on end without talking to either one.

Honestly we were very close friends when we met (both girls), and it was my fault the friendship dwindled because I didnt care much for it...and I still dont all that much but Im doing a better job at keeping in touch than they are. And again I tend to believe close opposite sex friendships work best if one or both wants to get into each other's pants.

Female friends are the sh1t. Who wants to be around a bunch of fvcking sausage all day, every day?
Meh, women are too unreliable with mood swings. There is no code of honor like there are with guys. No harm being around sausages unless they can be wingmen and pull in girls.

Start learning NLP and practice on them.
If I had a chance to talk, or if they would listen to what I had to say for once I would. But I think they're too caught up in themselves to give a damn.

Or maybe they are in resent me mode. As the way AFC's turn when they realize the girl doesnt like them. One of those girls is still a little bitter at me because I convinced her to stay at a community college while I transfered out...but hey it's not like I tied her down or anything.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solo1 said:
If I had a chance to talk, or if they would listen to what I had to say for once I would. But I think they're too caught up in themselves to give a damn.
what kind of low-quality blabber mouth women are you hanging out with? Yeah women love to talk, but not all women are conversationally selfish ho's.

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
what kind of low-quality blabber mouth women are you hanging out with? Yeah women love to talk, but not all women are conversationally selfish ho's.
No not all women are. It's on occassion I suppose. If I say something about me, one might go 'oooooh' (crappy reply aint it?). There are people out there who are lousy listeners - both men and women. I guess the girls I know tend to have a little bigger than usual ego; at times it appears like they're competing with me. Ironically both of them are in my field. Maybe I should put my foot down and call them on their BS, but i dont know if there's any real point to it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female freinds are usless as hell.

That's like a car with no engine or steering wheel,or seats,or floor,or wheels..you get the drift..you might have a whip,but your ass aint going nowhere.

You chill with women you ****.Anything else is a waste of time.They either catch feelings or give you the run around when you really need them.