Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Friendly Home

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I spent around $4,600 on new furniture.

$3,500 on a new King Size bed, Mattress, and Tall Boy Dresser, and two small side drawers.

The remainder was spent on a new dining table and 6 comfortable chairs.

Next, I need to upgrade my TV and Surround Sound system.

What do you guys do, to make your home / house / apartment female friendly?

Sinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're dating the wrong kind of woman to be worrying about **** like this.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

$3,500 on a new King Size bed, Mattress, and Tall Boy Dresser, and two small side drawers.

I took down the picture of BB-8 and replaced it with a mirror.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing....... done.

Really, keep the place clean and in order.

You dont need 6 chairs and a soundsystem to fvck a woman that has genuine desire for you.
That 95" screen is not going to make her wet.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

Nice couch and coffee table in front of that TV (unless it’s a bedroom TV).

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My place isn't female-friendly by choice.

I had a female tenant rent a spare room in 2018 (the Australian, some may remember the threads). My Ex-girlfriend lived with me last 2 years. It's female-friendly by proxy.

Clean, modern, etc. happy to host parties, drinks, and dinners. All you need really.

Had to throw some serious cash at it, perks (pitfalls) of being an adult I guess.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women just want to stare at themselves and complain. Have a chalk board beside a mirror so you can write down all the stuff they say and remind them about that 1 piece of white bread they ate throughout the day now that they're doing keto.

If you want to attract Asian women get a wall of garbage fish and chicken flavored candy, they'll never leave. Cut a hole in your bathroom door so they can be annoying and talk to you through it without turning on the fan. They also need a shelf to pile a bunch of miscellaneous sh1t that doesn't belong in the bathroom at all. Have a space beside the mirror so they can awkwardly stack a million little amazon boxes full of lavender and herb facials and bathbombs. Have a button they can press to hear your voice say for the 1000th time that "Yes, they look younger now". Have all kinds of excercise equipment crammed into the adjacent room that they never use. Build a sound proof room in your house for your playstation and VR with a rubix cube for a lock and a steel plated door for when her family comes to visit.

Keep some ear plugs beside the bed so you can drown out the weird stuff she says during sex. Build yourself a basketball net in the bedroom so your girl can rip off all her lingerie and high heels and pitch it into a laundry basket after you're finished and have some repulsive and stupid looking anime pajamas next to the bed she can wear afterwards with kitten mitts and bear feet slippers or uggs. Always sleep with a body pillow or an annoyingly large teddy bear so you can slip out of her claws when she falls asleep. Make sure you have some retarded anime sh1t she can turn on afterwards with a set of dollar store headphones connected to a busted Lenovo laptop and cracked Iphone. Also have a search light attached to her side of the bed on a swivel so she can try and find you when you go watch TV for 5 minutes. Put in a Karaoke room with some stale popcorn and wine for when her friends show up that has a vending machine which dispenses boiling hot water, Mr. Noodles, packets of weird dehydrated fruit and 8 different kinds of expensive rice that all look different and taste exactly the same. Make sure theres a phone nearby to snap chat whatever slop and pigs feet she piles onto a plate and 8 sets of chopsticks so you can all eat from the same communal plate. She'll feel right at home.

Last edited:

Tommy8723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women just want to stare at themselves and complain. Have a chalk board beside a mirror so you can write down all the stuff they say and remind them about that 1 piece of white bread they ate throughout the day now that they're doing keto.

If you want to attract Asian women get a wall of garbage fish and chicken flavored candy, they'll never leave. Cut a hole in your bathroom door so they can be annoying and talk to you through it without turning on the fan. They also need a shelf to pile a bunch of miscellaneous sh1t that doesn't belong in the bathroom at all. Have a space beside the mirror so they can awkwardly stack a million little amazon boxes full of lavender and herb facials and bathbombs. Have a button they can press to hear your voice say for the 1000th time that "Yes, they look younger now". Have all kinds of excercise equipment crammed into the adjacent room that they never use. Build a sound proof room in your house for your playstation and VR with a rubix cube for a lock and a steel plated door for when her family comes to visit.

Keep some ear plugs beside the bed so you can drown out the weird stuff she says during sex. Build yourself a basketball net in the bedroom so your girl can rip off all her lingerie and high heels and pitch it into a laundry basket after you're finished and have some repulsive and stupid looking anime pajamas next to the bed she can wear afterwards with kitten mitts and bear feet slippers or uggs. Always sleep with a body pillow or an annoyingly large teddy bear so you can slip out of her claws when she falls asleep. Make sure you have some retarded anime sh1t she can turn on afterwards with a set of dollar store headphones connected to a busted Lenovo laptop and cracked Iphone. Also have a search light attached to her side of the bed on a swivel so she can try and find you when you go watch TV for 5 minutes. Put in a Karaoke room with some stale popcorn and wine for when her friends show up that has a vending machine which dispenses boiling hot water, Mr. Noodles, packets of weird dehydrated fruit and 8 different kinds of expensive rice that all look different and taste exactly the same. Make sure theres a phone nearby to snap chat whatever slop and pigs feet she piles onto a plate and 8 sets of chopsticks so you can all eat from the same communal plate. She'll feel right at home.
How do I nominate this for an award?