Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female friend talks about sex ALL THE TIME

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a leftover female friend from my AFC days (see my first post in March)
You're in the friend zone, plain and simple. Think about it, women talk to their female friends about their problems, including problems regarding sex. Just because a woman is talking to another woman about sex, it doesn't mean she wants to fvck her.

This is the boat you're in. You're equal to one of her girlfriends. A woman DOES NOT talk to male prospects about sex with other guys. When a woman is interested, she'll talk about having sex WITH YOU. This generally happens with subtle hints, suggestive comments, body language, and physical contact.

Your best course of action is to start fresh with a woman who hasn't NEVER been your friend.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You're in the friend zone, plain and simple. Think about it, women talk to their female friends about their problems, including problems regarding sex. Just because a woman is talking to another woman about sex, it doesn't mean she wants to fvck her.

This is the boat you're in. You're equal to one of her girlfriends. A woman DOES NOT talk to male prospects about sex with other guys. When a woman is interested, she'll talk about having sex WITH YOU. This generally happens with subtle hints, suggestive comments, body language, and physical contact.

Your best course of action is to start fresh with a woman who hasn't NEVER been your friend.

Yup.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid76 said:
Ok, so female friend in question has told me: I'm too old for her that I'm not her type and that it "would never work" if we hooked up. OK. Fine. I'm comfortable with that. Really. It bothers me that she says that, but I am really fine just being friends because she is not exactly my type either.

You are not fine with it since it bothers you.

The thing is she talks about sex all the time. The conversations are really detailed and it seems the guys she is sleeping with are all "users". The last dude just got up off of her after it was finished and left her lying there to clean up the mess and everything by herself, and then he immediately got on the phone and left the house. Just no respect whatsoever.

There are two sides to every story.

I think she may be hinting that she wants me as a "f**k buddy" but I am not sure. I always have to listen to her talk about sex and I have to admit the talk makes me horny. And she is saying that her current f**k buddy only lasts five minutes and there is no pleasure for her. I personally have tremendous staying power and I know I could pleasure her immensely. Although she says "we are just friends" she continues to keep the conversation sexual. What gives?

She is comfortable enough with you not to judge her, but she is not comfortable enough and not attracted to you enough to have sex with you.

Should I approach her and offer my sexual services?

LOL. At least you have no problem with the Ego!

Should I just NOT talk about sex with her?

DING DING DING!! Tell her you prefer not to discuss sex while you are with her. Have her find another male buddy where she can discuss her sexual escapades at great length.

I don't know what to do. She's not my type but I would definitely have fun getting it on with her.

Then she is your type. I can't say I hate dessert but I would definitely love an Oreo McFlurry.
If you want to sleep with her, walk away. If you dont' mind your best friends sleeps with her and gets to see her without her clothes on, then enjoy the sex talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Joker: And where...is the BATMAN? He's at home...washing his TIGHTS!

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the screws to her, assuming she's of legal age in your state.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is the exact same situation i wuz in like 2 yrs back....the woman wuz older and first of all she came up to me first and gave me her number and told me to call her....first phone conversation we talked about sex and how she luved havin d1ck hit the back of her throat! U can imagine that had me interested in fukin...i asked when we wuz gon fuk and she said she wuz gonna come by....she flaked and went back home talkin bout she got tired on the way over? she flaked like this a couple of times and at that point i just kept it friendly....all of her friends liked me and thought i wuz cute but i wuznt her type...she would always make ****blockin remarks when i talked to one of her friends as if she wuz jealous....the guys she dated wuz also users/jerks....in closing i had the social value,she thought i wuz "cute but not her type(Im not musclehead like she likes but im fit),she liked my personality...in the end wit these girls i think its all about physical,they just want to fuk the guy that PHYSICALLY appeals to them the most,until they run out of options that probaly wont happen....its funny u make this thread cuz after ignoring her for about 2-3 months she called me last week wonderin why i never called,tellin me how she lonley and misses me and i need to come over....im not fallin for that sh1t again tho...gas prices are too high....good luck tho women are different

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
write in fcking english! That ghetto ass typing hurts my eyes.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

Your almost middle aged thats whats supposed to happen to your eyes.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Desdinova nailed it on the head for this issue.

This thread shoulda been closed right there with his answer.

Because I remember a girl talking about sex with her boyfriend all the time with me and only a few weeks later did I realize I was just her sounding board or "outlet" for what happened to her.

Chances are OP that she just sees you as this friendly guy that she must "outlet" to since if she tells her girlfriends about her sexual escapades they will all think she's a sluut.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GuanYu said:
Best thing you can do is not to give a damn about what other people may think.

If it were me and some chick always talked about sex with me like that, I'd say something along the lines of "Well damn, you keep talkin like that you're gonna make me want to get you in the sheets."

Of course she'll laugh, at which time you shouldn't evem crack a smile. Just immediately start caressing her arms or something and keep flirting until she gets the hint you want to fvck.

I wouldn't even bother with neggin her. Just be very direct and she'll get the hint you're not there for games(if you're serious about bangin her)

From what you've said thus far, it doesn't seem like you've made many direct moves to get the panties off. Now is the time to do just that.

Even if she's not your type, so what? Guess what's between her legs? Something warm and enjoyable that every man should like.

Oh yeah, and this chick sounds like a h0 bag so if you don't hit it, it's your own fault. Get out there and good luck dude.
LOL - now that's what I call a tip!

I have a lot of platonic girl-friends. It can be a little weird to be honest. I haven't thought too much about getting with any of them because they are just in the friend-zone for me. But it's true that, just because we're friends, we sometimes feel an attraction. I know some very promiscuous women. Others are "omni-sexuals." We get to talking about sex, and I'm sitting there thinking "that sounds pretty good right about now." That and I'm a virgin by choice.

I would worry about it more if women didn't keep appearing out of thin air that like me. It's pretty great but that's another story. I'm not sure what to say because I have never known what to do. On the one hand, friendships can make great flings, but there's the risk of losing a friendship and then all the divisions among groups of friends. It has always seemed so complicated to me, and I am not a complicated person so I just meet women on the bus.

But on the other hand, I think it's a good idea to trust and follow a feeling you have in a moment. If she's talking about sex, dude you're pretty much already in the sack if you want to be. Direct the conversation away from sex with men in particular and toward sex in general. Just start talking about your favorite positions. Ask her what hers are. Increase that sexual tension exponentially. Make it so you can't even breathe in that room. Get her touching you somehow, grab stuff from your hand, get her to give you a massage. You will feel a spark. And, if you want it, you will have some *****.

Judging from your post, it seems to me that you tend to repress your desires rather than follow them. That does not make converting friends very easy. I would know.

Just a brush of openness.

Love,
Izza

PS I'm not sure why but women just need to know what your motivations are. So make sure that you call her sexy or something. Ask her what she likes about you. Make sure she knows what you want - even if you don't know, tell her that.

tssme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Yo dawg, we be talking street..no cuz? Lol..I agree. That ghetto ass typing is definitely taking a toll on my eyes.