Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Ejaculation

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I am 18 I feel that this question should be asked on this forum instead of the high school one because you guys have the experience to answer it.

Last night I was hooking up with a regular fling in the back of my car. We had 2 beers each before so both of us were still sober. I started escalating with the girl and began eating her out by licking her **** and massaging the g-spot with three fingers. She was getting extremely wet and was moaning and every time I would roll her **** under my thumb. Anyway, to me it seemed like she was getting close to orgasm when she kept saying stop it I have to pee. This is hard to explain but she was just saying it and didnt really mean it, because if she wanted me to stop she would have pulled my hand off or made an effort. I told her that that was normal (just kinda made it up, assuming that it was) and that she wasn't going to pee. She said it a couple more times and then didnt want me rubbing her **** or anything anymore. This wasnt a big deal for me because she finished giving me head and everything was all good.

My question is was what she was feeling about having to pee an indicator of female ejaculation. This is uncharted territory for me, I have never made a girl have a screaming (or even noticeable) orgasm or anything like that, and as she is a virgin I doubt she has had one herself.

Whats going on here? haha

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been with two in my life and the feeling needing to urinate is right! If she can get comfort with you and let go, it will happen. Many women miss out because of embarrassment. They are so afraid they are going to pi$$ on you. Keep doing what you are doing and if she allows it, you both will love it.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
Although I am 18 I feel that this question should be asked on this forum instead of the high school one because you guys have the experience to answer it.

Last night I was hooking up with a regular fling in the back of my car. We had 2 beers each before so both of us were still sober. I started escalating with the girl and began eating her out by licking her **** and massaging the g-spot with three fingers. She was getting extremely wet and was moaning and every time I would roll her **** under my thumb. Anyway, to me it seemed like she was getting close to orgasm when she kept saying stop it I have to pee. This is hard to explain but she was just saying it and didnt really mean it, because if she wanted me to stop she would have pulled my hand off or made an effort. I told her that that was normal (just kinda made it up, assuming that it was) and that she wasn't going to pee. She said it a couple more times and then didnt want me rubbing her **** or anything anymore. This wasnt a big deal for me because she finished giving me head and everything was all good.

My question is was what she was feeling about having to pee an indicator of female ejaculation. This is uncharted territory for me, I have never made a girl have a screaming (or even noticeable) orgasm or anything like that, and as she is a virgin I doubt she has had one herself.

Whats going on here? haha
Riiight on the money, boy! When they let go and don't hold it is when they ejaculate. It's like if you haven't ejaculated before and you're a guy, it feels like you're gonna urinate, right? Well, same goes for them.

What to do:

Talk dirty to her and remind her of how hard she makes you with her body and that she's really good at blowing(even if she sucks). Tell her you wanna reciprocate and have her relax; eat her out and make her go crazy until she orgasms.

WARNING
Once you accomplish it, she will chase you around like crazy, especially if she's a virgin because the good feelings get transferred on to you(you made it happen). You better come back and tell us what happened!:trouble:

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peeing...

Usually, just before a woman "squirts" or even just before she reaches a bigger orgasm, she tends to having the feeling of wanting to "take a piss" .. she should just lean back and enjoy it (which is a bit hard for some women).
- Make her relax, make her trust you, and when she has been pass this part once, she will eventually learn how to handle it the next time.

/Best of luck (-:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is was what she was feeling about having to pee an indicator of female ejaculation.

Yes. Female "ejaculate" is actually urine. Sometimes it does not stink as much as typical pee, but it is still urine. You don't want it on your car seats.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
thanks for the advice. The whole urine thing sounds kinda gross though... any opinions on that?
Yeah: get over it.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol female ejaculate is urine? I understand why some people may thing that but its wrong.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making them squirt is awesome. It makes them super attatched which is what I want..too control her mind...to control her soul.

So is it pee or not? my ex and I use to wonder what it was.

Reaction score
http://www.holisticwisdom.com/services_female-ejaculation_what-is-it.htm
What Is In The Female Ejaculation Fluid?

Let me get the biggest myth out of the way- IT IS NOT URINE. Upon testing the liquid, scientists have found that it contains levels of glucose (sugar), and an enzyme (prostate acid phosphatase), which is characteristic of a major component in semen. It is similar to the prostate fluid within male ejaculation but without the sperm. There are also two other substances contained in the fluid, commonly found in urine (urea and creatinine), which are found in trace amounts. It is a unique substance, and unlike the heavier and thicker fluid that you would typically see when a woman is "wet" or has had an orgasm.

The fluid released during female ejaculation and urination are not the same however, they may share some of the same composition.