Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings...

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've been going out with this girl for about a month now, and she's really into me.

I wasn't sure but the other day she started saying (over the phone, ldr) how much she misses me, how much she likes me, and wants to be with me. How she thought she just wanted to be friends at first, but after the first night we hung out she couldn't stop thinking about me.

How do I respond to this?

I like her but I know I shouldn't "express my un-dying love for her"

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
To put her off and ignore her would obviously be going backwards.

I say just act like it's a normal thing that girls miss you and like you. Act like the prize and she'll enjoy you more. But don't overdo it

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sighs* Why do you think how she's acting is a bad thing? As far as I know, to get a woman into that state of where she misses you and think's about you all the time is an OBJECTIVE.

I just hear my ego telling me: "Mission Accomplished" whenever a girl admited something similar to me. Then I knew I had her in the bag, and our future was mine to decide. If you like this girl, now's an ok time to hop into a relationship. If you're not sure... continue acting normal and see what happens. If you've decided this girls' not right, move on.

:)

Edit: Ok, only now read closely and saw you've only been dating for a month. A bit early for a relationship, soz. Though... trust your own inscinct on this one. My advice: tell her you wanna see how things go or somesuch. Continue dating...

Make some thing up! :D

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper
*sighs* Why do you think how she's acting is a bad thing? As far as I know, to get a woman into that state of where she misses you and think's about you all the time is an OBJECTIVE.

I just hear my ego telling me: "Mission Accomplished" whenever a girl admited something similar to me. Then I knew I had her in the bag, and our future was mine to decide. If you like this girl, now's an ok time to hop into a relationship. If you're not sure... continue acting normal and see what happens. If you've decided this girls' not right, move on.

:)
No no, I think it's a great thing, and I want a relationship with her. I just don't want to say too much too soon. I basically told her I felt the same way...

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you told her that, then don't whimp out now. :) Go for the relationship if that's what you want... use your own judgement: you know the DJ guidelines; don't kiss her ass, don't suck up, be a man! There's no real thing you can and cannot say. All girls are different, and YOU should have enough skill to discern them. We can't do it for you. The Bible only teaches you how.