Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling Misunderstood The Worst Feelings To Have

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was inspiriing:up:

LoneSilver

Dongfu said:
Misunderstood is the characteristic trait of a unique individual. Einstein was misunderstood. Tesla, Jesus, Buddha, MLK jr. Average, boring, "yes sir" people people are understood perfectly. Many of us here misunderstand each other initially.

It just means you are not average.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
I realize that in order to be successful you can't please everyone or your going to fall short in your own joys in life. Your going to eventually step on a few toes when you express an opinion or some other matter or even just messin' around jokely with someone but it's taken the wrong way. I guess and really not much you can do about that.
Try to please everybody, and you'll hardly end up pleasing anybody.

Like Dongfu said, the most complex and unique people tend to be the most misunderstood -- which is really a "duh" statement, looking at it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
At the same time, my biggest problem personally is having such an open mind. So when I am criticized or misunderstood, I sometimes stew over it as if the person had any merit whatsoever, even the vilest creatures. Thing is, I like this about myself, even if it is sometimes a weakness. To me it means that I am willing to change if I need to, and that I recognize the virtue of humility and flexibility in thought. What is worse than a person who WILL not see that they are wrong?
That's not a weakness, but a sign of strength.

The funny thing is that people take equivocal points of view as "weakness," and equate strength with "taking a stand" and inflexible pig-headedness. Which is absolutely bassackwards. It takes real strength to question one's own point of view, see all sides of an issue, and own up to one's errors, than to just cement one's mind in place, so to speak.