Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling kind of lost and can't get over this one thing...

Scorrere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I've read a lot of DJ material over the years. I discovered this site my sophomore year of high school and it helped me out quite a bit. I went from an anti-social loser to having a wide circle of friends. I'm now a freshman in college and while I have plenty of friends here, I feel very behind everyone.

I've never kissed a girl before. The number of girls I've danced with can be counted on one hand (luckily all involved grinding :D ). I just feel like I'm so far behind everyone else. People start talking about their first kiss and I suddenly get really silent. Usually I'm pretty talkative but since I've never had one, I get very awkward. I tell myself not to let it bother me, but it just DOES. It's this constant dread in the back of my mind that I just can't seem to get over. It's always nagging in the back of my mind, reminding me of how far behind I am. Plus all the girls I've talked to say they want boyfriends who have been in a few relationships because they find other ones to be too immature.

I don't even care about losing my virginity at this point. All I want right now is a ****ing kiss. That's it.

I also feel really lost on what I should be doing to get this done. I feel like I've got the DJ attitude down in my head, and I feel very confident and have a good sense of humor. I'm not a pushover but I'm also nice up to a point.

I just don't know where to go from here like how to go about actually getting a date. Who do I ask? When? Where? What type of date do college students go on?

Or at a party, what do I do? I seem to just freeze up and hang with my friends the entire time.

I know what I want, I just have no idea what steps to get there. I've NEVER made a move in my entire life (well, I asked a girl out once but that was an epic failure). I just kind of go through my life normally and am content but I still want that kiss and a GF. I just have no idea how.

I really wish I had someone who could help me out IRL.

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a party, and if you see a girl that interests you just go talk to her. Simple as that.

Stay confident, keep the DJ attitude, be funny. You know the drill. Talk to her off and on throughout the party, then before one of you leaves get her number.

Call her a few days later, chitchat, talk about the party, then casually suggest you go out to coffee to continue where you left off at the party. Don't ask of course.

Scorrere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apocalypse Now said:
Go to a party, and if you see a girl that interests you just go talk to her. Simple as that.

Stay confident, keep the DJ attitude, be funny. You know the drill. Talk to her off and on throughout the party, then before one of you leaves get her number.

Call her a few days later, chitchat, talk about the party, then casually suggest you go out to coffee to continue where you left off at the party. Don't ask of course.
Oh, I know about the telling them instead of asking them.

Maybe I just still don't have enough confidence in myself to make a move? I'm still insecure about my looks (working on it) but I think I'm just really afraid of rejection. I know I shouldn't be, I guess I'll just have to force myself to do it. If I never try, I'll never get anywhere.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be in the same boat as you...little sexual experience until college. what i have learned however is one thing: if you have the balls, almost all girls will at least give you a make out. to be honest, when i get hammered, i just go in for the kiss after making them laugh just a little bit and showing my confidence. im known in my social circle for being able to hookup with girls 2 minutes after i walk into an 18+ club (this is in no way an attempt to brag). why? because i just go for it. if i get denied, **** it, there are 50 more girls in the club. i go up to her and just go for a kiss. its really that simple. JUST GO FOR IT

Scorrere

Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
i used to be in the same boat as you...little sexual experience until college. what i have learned however is one thing: if you have the balls, almost all girls will at least give you a make out. to be honest, when i get hammered, i just go in for the kiss after making them laugh just a little bit and showing my confidence. im known in my social circle for being able to hookup with girls 2 minutes after i walk into an 18+ club (this is in no way an attempt to brag). why? because i just go for it. if i get denied, **** it, there are 50 more girls in the club. i go up to her and just go for a kiss. its really that simple. JUST GO FOR IT
There's only one obstacle I see to this: my school only has 2000 kids. Therefore, it's VERY likely to be seeing the same people over and over again and word spreads quick. I don't think there are any clubs near us because of the town we live in (very religious and BORING :( ) so we mostly just go to house parties. I'll try to find out if there are any 18+ clubs around but I think the closest one is around an hour away.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to initiate if you want anything physical with a girl. Word spreads...who cares? This isnt high school where everyday is a popularity contest, its college and in college the students for the most part have matured. I look back at my afc days and im glad i went through it, im glad i went through all the rejections and all the mean things said to me because today i have exactly what i want from life and i learned all through my mistakes.