Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling Joy Over Another AFC Misfortune

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took this Quote from another thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97662

ER!C L!VE said:
On a side note, my 18yo HBcutiepie has a boyfriend who she's been with for 3 years..Her bf even called while she was putting her clothes back on. :nervous:
The reason I took this quote is because of the situation I been with. In my AFC days when I was seeing this girl, I had oneitis for, she was sleeping with another dude while lying to me on the phone (it probably was a situation close to what Eric described.)

I am planning this summer to do alot of sarging and will probably meet women who are seeing other guys and will not have a clue about me (this is not my intention but it seems those days that every girl that I come close to already has a guy but wouldn't mind keeping me on the side ). In the past I avoided those girls. But now if that were to happen I would actually feel some sort of sadistic joy knowing that I am fvcking some girl while she is seeing another dude. To me it feels like I am viewing the other guy's misfortune as the old AFC me and the new me taking over. Sort of like therapy.

Anyone else ever felt like that???

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I have to say about it is: Mind your karma man. That's just evil and spiteful living.

:flowers:

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I read that earlier too. I think it's pretty sh1tty. If I ever found out my gf was doing that, I'd be looking for blood, not bc of her, but bc of the disrespect and how they were probably dissing me behind my back, sort of like the way you're thinking. I don't understand how you take pleasure in other's misfortune.

You remember how that felt right? It's one thing taking a girl, but feeling good for it? WTF......

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't do it myself, even though it was so goddam easy. I've had guys try interfering with my relationships before, and it pissed me off. I didn't want to become what I despised.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speedo_meme said:
I read that earlier too. I think it's pretty sh1tty. If I ever found out my gf was doing that, I'd be looking for blood, not bc of her, but bc of the disrespect and how they were probably dissing me behind my back, sort of like the way you're thinking. I don't understand how you take pleasure in other's misfortune.

You remember how that felt right? It's one thing taking a girl, but feeling good for it? WTF......
Hey I wanted to kill the guy as well, but that was just a feeling out of frustration and despair. The way I view things now is that cheating is a bad thing but the people who cheat are not bad people. They are just doing what they programmed to do for millions of years. There is something in the brain more powerful then being rational that makes you want to go out and mate. We are all oppertuinstic creatures and often we can we look for a greener pasture (No man has ever been a 100% certain his woman will not cheat on him, he just hoped it will be 100%). I don't promote cheating and I despised being cheated on but women are more and more discreet those days that you yourself won't even know if she is cheating on someone else with you. Its just something that can come up.

I won't be feeling good about it as per se but the only thing I will be feeling good about is that I am no longer that guy that gets cheated and walked on but rather the guy who girls will chase to be with. Its like looking at the other guy and thinking "poor bastard that would have been me but since I know my sh1t it aint me". Of coarse I won't go into LTR with those girls since i know that it could easily happen to me. This is just a thought process no different then any other thoughts that go through a man's head after he finished banging a chick.

DjDamage

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I can dig that. When my gf's ex was trying to get her back I was the same way. I was like, "if he only knew what he was doing." I would sit back and laugh because I remember how I used to do the same things, ala buying flowers, calling and begging, professing love, blah blah. I wanted to help him, you know. BUT, I never got satisfaction out of seeing him suffer.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...that stinks man. I've been cheated on in nearly every one of my relationships for being a wuss AFC, but since finding this site last November I've improved tremendously to avoid making future pedestal mistakes with woman. But to feel satisfaction for ravising a man's LTR woman is vindictive against a clueless AFC. I'd rather do the guy a favor and point him towards the site, so he doesn't slip up with another loose chick or lose a keeper as a result of wuss tendencies. Who's to say when you go into an LTR with or her or develop feelings that she'll hide having other FBs? Like Vulpine said above pass good karma not bad karma. The lives of those players catches up to them later anyway. :rolleyes:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What goes around, comes around my man. Taking pleasure in inflicting that kind of emotional pain on a guy because you're screwing his girlfriend is sowing some bad, bad seeds. How did you feel when that happened to you?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
. Taking pleasure in inflicting that kind of emotional pain on a guy because you're screwing his girlfriend is sowing some bad, bad seeds. How did you feel when that happened to you?
Its not like I will call the guy and tell him "na na na na na I fvcked your girl". Women these days have choices and excersize those choices to the max. Some women will have boyfriends they don't really like but are always looking for an upgrade. In this case they don't dump the guy right away but rather test the water first. They will fvck men they are consider a replacement and THEN they will inform the guy that they are with (if they don't get caught) that its over between them. Its rarley I hear of a woman who dumps guy she doesn't like as much while not having an upgrade backup ready to replace him. Those women logic is that since its going to be over anyway why not go for it?! and if her secret lover doesn't want a relationship then she can always go back to her current boyfriend, without him knowing anything about it. Its a win-win situation for the woman.

The fact remains that woman play the field like we do and may not be committed to any guy but those guys easily develop oneitis and will be hurt regardless. I ain't going to run background checks who is she seeing while seeing me just like its not of her business who I am seeing while seeing her. I am not looking for an LTR.

DjDamage

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to take away the LTR or wife of an AFC w/ severe Oneitis is one of the most dangerous things you can do. Is getting some pvssy worth being at the wrong end of a shotgun?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
All I have to say about it is: Mind your karma man. That's just evil and spiteful living.

:flowers:
Easy on the dramatics mate.

Anyway I've been racking my brain and for the life of me still cant figure out why all the "bad karma, what goes around comes around" nonsense is being said HERE.

If anything its good karma, hes ultimately doing the chump a favour by giving him a great lesson as far as I'm concerened .

Not to mention if shes a 5 + shes already got at least 1 chump on the go anyway if shes "single" (branch, monkey etc etc), so all you MALE BRAIN thinkers on this matter have absolutely zero clue what your talking about.

A hottie whos single? LOL *Hello, McFly!*

Bad karma.....what a load of bollocks.

Keep it up Damage.

driver55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful

You may be headed down a dangerous path the way you describe your actions and feelings. That is my only caution.
Be careful.

You are correct though, women have back ups, as you describe. That is what happened to me. I wish I stayed current with the site. I would get emails and just delete them. I never realized how AFC I was. It never occured to me. Then I found out she was f***in this guy while she was letting me f*** her. What a wh0re. Then she leaves me for him. Well, I'm glad now, looking back on it. Good riddens, now I can live to my true potential!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
driver55 said:
Then I found out she was f***in this guy while she was letting me f*** her. What a wh0re. Then she leaves me for him.
I see nothing in that example that indicates she was a "hor" or a "slvt" or any other word coined by betas and fatties as a society c@ck blocker.

But I am glad you changed your ways and are now wiser, well done.

driver55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Upon reading that, it does seem a little incoherent. Sorry, it was me getting on a quick rant. The point was she was just like a monkey. Already had her hands on another branch, before releasing the previous one she was hanging on to (me). It is amazing how much a person can change over the course of 5 years....and it angered me that all the "I love yous" and "We are going to be together forever" and "I can't believe I found my true soulmate" was all complete bull. It changed my perspective on relationships, and life in general.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh brother man, grow up. You're playing a child's game.

I've been on both ends of that garbage, and there is no joy in EITHER side. :nono:

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has the potential to cheat. I try not to judge anyone who does and certainly do not enjoy the the misfortune of others. That being said, I have no problems sleeping with a girl who has a boyfriend and would sleep with a married woman given the right circumstance.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well

( . )( . ) said:
I see nothing in that example that indicates she was a "hor" or a "slvt" or any other word coined by betas and fatties as a society c@ck blocker.

But I am glad you changed your ways and are now wiser, well done.
Dunno where you learned your manners dude, but a b1tch who fvcks 2 guys at the same time is a nasty hor (especially if she lies about it). Fvck and toss material at the best.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jamo said:
Dunno where you learned your manners dude, but a b1tch who fvcks 2 guys at the same time is a nasty hor (especially if she lies about it). Fvck and toss material at the best.
Not really, its in a chicks best interest to hold onto 1 branch before grasping another (this should be basic stuff bro). She doesnt have the luxury of independance us guys take for granted. Not to mention simply because she can.

What I said still stands, Shes neither a "hor" or "slvt" as far as I'm concerned.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Not really, its in a chicks best interest to hold onto 1 branch before grasping another (this should be basic stuff bro). She doesnt have the luxury of independance us guys take for granted. Not to mention simply because she can.

What I said still stands, Shes neither a "hor" or "slvt" as far as I'm concerned.
As far as Jamo's comment goes, "fukk and toss" does not apply, esp. if the girl is in control, which she is if she's holding on to one limb while reaching for another.

As for tit guy's comment, I consider myself pretty independent, but I do like to hold on to one piece of puzzy until I find something better, unless she really just gets on my fukkin nerves...