Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling down on my life..

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Withdrawn

... Just having one of those days.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's going on?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have those days. All you can do is keep going.. it'll get better as long as you stick at it.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, for the last 4.5 months I been cooped up at my house going Insane cause I broke my right leg and ankle. Couldnt drive, couldnt work, ex broke up with me, then started fvcking with my emotions acting like she still wanted to be "FWB". But realized she was just playing games.. Family friend passed away.. Currently down to one good friend, BUT after tonight I think I lost him.. See link: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/might-have-lost-my-only-good-friend.241080/

Plus other stress I been dealing with, So everything was just building up inside me.

Good news is Im out of my cast and learning to walk again so I'll be gettng back to my normal life/routine..

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, for the last 4.5 months I been cooped up at my house going Insane cause I broke my right leg and ankle. Couldnt drive, couldnt work, ex broke up with me, then started fvcking with my emotions acting like she still wanted to be "FWB". But realized she was just playing games.. Family friend passed away.. Currently down to one good friend, BUT after tonight I think I lost him.. See link: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/might-have-lost-my-only-good-friend.241080/

Plus other stress I been dealing with, So everything was just building up inside me.

Good news is Im out of my cast and learning to walk again so I'll be gettng back to my normal life/routine..
Just keep reminding yourself that this too shall pass. Things always begin to look up after a while.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep reminding yourself that this too shall pass. Things always begin to look up after a while.
You will get back up man... I'm sure the stress wasn't helping your inter personal situations, sometimes when it gets too high and you aren't comfortable you should stay off the phone and not communicate at all. You will spark people and also be vulnerable it just messes things up. Get some rest, get your thoughts together, get a rebuilding plan to get yourself moving forward. It takes time.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news is that you're on the mends physically.

Do you have some good tunes you can crank up in your room/house (without pissing off the neighbors, of course)?

Music has been helpful to heal and release the tension I felt when my recent ex swung to another branch nearly two months ago.

Eating better and getting to bed at a decent hour with sleep hypnosis on YouTube has been helping. I also pray, meditate and practice the guitar when I can.

This has been my jam lately: :whistle:

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spent 16 months in severe breakup depression. All it was, was tons of deep internal things that were hunting me since childhood, bullying, abandonment by my mother etc..

Whenever you hit a depression(things you're running away from and avoiding) your inner self finally hit a wall and can't keep escaping.

Being with a girl is escaping
Putting your all into a sport
Having a huge social group
Making lots of money and hustling
Traveling, eatting, gaming, etc..
Is all escape, falling into depression after living out that stuff means that it was ESCAPING.

When you lose anything external and your unhappy.. usually means you have some tidying up to do (soul work)

In this case you lost your girl, worst mental challenge possible for any guy I know..

And you lost your health, not being able to go anywhere being cooped up etc. Thank god I've never had bad health, but during my depression I locked myself in my house for months.. I didnt give a fvck about going anywhere. Just jacked off read books and cryed. );

Well there's probably mIllion of humans on the earth as we speak happy as chit being cooped up for months with no girl and killing it in life, think musicians, scientists, book writers.. kind of see what I'm getting at here?

Enjoy the pain and misery and welcome it. Because like it or not you're going to be there for awhile and no matter what you do life will still suck.

Lay down for an hour everyday and start paying crucially close attention to the inner feeling/sensations in your chest.. right now you're probably feeling tightness, anxious, stifled etc.. but why? Figure that out first before anything.

I called my mother and spilled my hateful bitter guts out to here, we balled our eyes outs for hours of how hard it's been, her losing me, me losing her. The breakup triggered all the mommy issues I've had growing up. And it took 15 months of breakup misery to finaly realize hating my mother played a huge part in my pain. Wish someone would of pointed out to me to forgive my mother a decade ago, chit would have been way easier then licing with that hate inside me for so fvcking long.

It played a peice of my recovery, but was a damn good start, I had to dive into my subconcious and think about all the times I was fvcked over, played, bullyd, spit on, betrayed, getting beat up and disowned by people I loved etc, just now am I getting back to a place of center but. My ego doesn't want to let go of past trauma.

So idk, maybe take what I said and apply it to your life. Hard to give someone exact instructions over the Internet without knowing a thing about them. Take my venting and play around with it.

At the end of the day, depression is fvcking awesome.. if you can get over it.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have thought a lot about pain since my 20s have been mostly about that, and what I have seen is that through different episodes of pain, like losing a woman you loved or a close family member, is that you are then given the power to evolve or devolve. Every time we choose to learn from a crippling life experience, we have the chance of becoming stronger than before, which is extremely powerful! If you can get through a few pain barriers your mind will know that you can take anything and keep on moving. It can feel almost like the discovery of a superpower. Soon you are able to develop real confidence because you are a true hardened man. Personally, I am starting to feel this now in my late 20s, which is completely new for me cause I never had any real confidence. When your mind KNOWS you are tough, you ARE tough. You dont have to fake it with a woman, act. Take pride in being a man who came out of a war still slugging.

You will meet other men who have fewer stories to tell, not so much pain to share, and might be in a cute gullible relationship with one of those girls that seem inexperienced. The first thought that enters your mind might be "Holy fuk is it possible to be this lucky in life, a hot girlfriend at such an early age and no family issues, doing well at school, has a solid plan". Then you realize that this man, with seemingly less emotional pain than you have gone through, is a disaster waiting to happen. And it WILL happen, because if you dont know the social dynamics of relationships with women through PAINFUL experiences, you just dont know how to keep an attractive women around for the distance.

Today I am thankful for all the pain I have had in my life. It seemed never ending all those years, but it is starting to make a man out of me.

Embrace the pain, boys!

- Man is a pupil. Pain is his teacher

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your asking that u probably havnt gone through it

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What you're going through is normal. Anyone in that situation would be depressed at the very least. Hang in there, talk to people you trust, and out the frustration in a healthy way (e.g., go to a park and meditate, work hard at something, join a support group, etc.).

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are going through man. I'm in my early 30's and I feel I lost a lot of my social circle for all sorts of different reasons. It especially stings on the weekend when most people go out and sometimes I feel almost pathetic I don't have plans. However, I refuse to feel sorry for myself. I find things to do when others are busy. I try to become as interesting as possible. Do things others don't. Hopefully pays off in long run.