Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling Down About Life? A Must Read

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you sometimes wonder when you have problems almost always something happens to make it worse? Or sometimes, when something that happened was really funny, something that happens after that will be much more amusing than what had just happened?. Well....let me tell you this. Life is just a play.

"When you take life seriously, the Joke is on you."

Life is full of misunderstandings. Everything that happens to you along the way is part of a script that you, yourself has written. Pain, illness, heartbreak and lost of loved ones is part of your life meant to make you stronger as a character in your already great play. Everything happens for a reason. When you were on a bus and you accidentally put a dollar more on the box, something almost always will happen that will make that dollar so valuable.........it may even cost your life.

Let me give you an example:
Let's say you were walking down the street and suddenly you got mugged. You're bleeding to death and do not know what to do. You see a payphone and need change to call an ambulance. Well what do you know?! You just dropped that extra dollar in the box that was meant for saving your sorry ass.!

It just goes to show you that nothing in this life must be taken for granted. Not even the sock you just throw away because you don't like it. Everything you have and cherish.....must be that. Kept in your life as a significant part of life.

Now everyone is gonna ask...
"Well Mr. Knight, I have so many problems in life and i can't seem to find a loophole in any of them. I lost my job, my girlfriend cheated on me, my left arm is hurting and one of my balls is smaller than the other."

Well that is the first problem that we encounter here.

We must all learn to learn.

"Wait....what the **** do you mean by that? Are you an idiot? What the ****? You stupid Asian. You have a small ****. You have no life. I try to flame you now because I know that the great attention to yu will br drawn to me because the internet is my life and I must have attention. I beg it. You are a moron. You are stupid."

I did the above to rid of stupidity on replies. Sorry for the out of topic range.

Now back to our topic....on learning to learn.
When something horribly wrong happens to us.....we must all take something from that. When someone breaks our heart, we must learn to forgive. Ok.....now you're gonna ask me again.
Well here is the answer.
The person that broke your heart taught you something that you, yourself needed work on. Trust.

You see people, that is a big word. The person taught you to not open your heart so quickly to others and use your self doubt to rid yourself of any stupidity. They taught you to not give in so quickly. And most importantly......not give away such an important part of yourself so quickly. Your heart.

You control you. You let yourself be free and let yourself speak out. Anything you want or do, is up to you. Nobody knows what goes on in our minds. Why do you think you have to look for a job? Because you are the one that would either need it or want it. Not the people looking for it. Even if they ask you, you still have to agree. You're the director. The writer. The actor. And most of all. You are the Creator.

You will meet people that will extremely teach you about life. They would probably have no parents or have no friends. Drug abused or extremely depressed.
This is life telling you....."you have something great that they do not. What you can do in turn is help them up and look at yourself and cherish everything you have. Yo might be them in the near future. Would you want yourself meeting somebody like you?"

Nobody in this world is perfect. We all know that. So why do we go out with someone......and for the purpose of "upgrading" we dump them and move on?
Let me explain to you something. And this will haunt your thoughts and even your options.
I will say my opinion in how I would say it to you.

Azn Knight's Comment to your ass:
"You see......when you have this person for such a long ****in time, why would you try and upgrade? Oh they don't have education. Oh and they also snort when they laugh. Well let me tell you something.
He might be broke with no job.......but atleast you know all his/her problems. There would be no surprises in the future. You can both work it out and make it better. What if you found someone and you didnt know anythin about em?
What if he was broke and he was a beater?
Now you have no lights. And he knocks your lights out too.
All I'm saying is....keep em. Because you don't know what you got till you lose em"

Did you listen? Oh wait.....did you read?..OK good.

Nobody is ever gonna trust you.....if you can't trust yourself.
Nobody will ever believe you if you never believe in yourself.
You can't do it.......if you think you can't.

Do you see how all these start with Nobody........and ends in yourself?
That is because everything starts inside you. To be looked upon...you must look beyod yourself. Believe you hold all confidence and trust in yourself. It must always be achieved first by mind, heart then the world. Never the other way around.

So if you are feeling down about your life.....just remember that you are not alone.

There was once a guy that had so much problem he wanted to kill himself. He doesnt know why his life still goes on even after all the problems. He just slep it off and he had a dream.
It was in a beach and thsi guy with a beard was showing him his life time on the sand by means of footprints.
From the time he was born till now.
He saw 4 footsteps everyday.....and happy times. But when He encountered problems he realized that there was only two footsteps. He cried to this man and asked him , why in times of need he was only walking by himself. And no one was there to help him. When he lost his parents, went bankrupt, lost his job, lost his wife.....there was only two footsteps. He cried.
The man on the beard told him.......

"Son.......the two footsteps that you see are not yours. They were mine, when I carried you when you fell down and couldn't go on anymore. It was I that carried you."

j_kat_251

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to put money in payphones to call an emergency number. Also, is it ok if I take bleeding to death seriously, or is that just part of the play I should observe neutrally?

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im really wondering how that sock will save your life some day...

hmmm maybe if I came across a starving dirty sock eating ghoul,
or maybe my dirty sock was worn by a great historical person and there is a reward waiting for me in the near future.....

ok, sorry its a good post but that sock thing really caught me off guard.....
still, good post.
......!
maybe I could strangle a burgular who has a gun using just my sock and some insane stealth moves and maybe he has some sort of a special kevlar west that only my dirty sock can penetrate.....

Im gonna stop honestly....

maybe the sock is not really a sock but the spacecraft of some tiny lost alien race and since you trew it away they are doomed to stay on our planet, and they get so depressed that they use their secret alien super destruct weapon and destroy the world, now if any of the above should happen I will say you are soooo right about the sock thing......

Im really gonna stop this time....:D

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with your post about the minute details in life. last week i was late working out for whatever reason. maybe my socks took longer to put on than usual. who knows. the point is, i was late getting to the gym. well i worked out and left the gym. nothing major so far....

well later i was at a club and i walk by these 2 girls... one says "i know that guy" to her friend, not knowing that i heard. well i turned around and accused her of hitting on me. turns out she saw me at the gym and figured she knew me just because she saw me there. we talked for awhile and had a ton in common. i ended up taking her home.

what if i had not been late to the gym that day. this girl would not have seen me and would not have said that statement to her friend in the club.

it's weird how these things play out.