Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling Cynical..

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, ever since I came here I've made great progress, so I want to thank everyone here for their feedback whether it be positive or negative.. It's all been something I learned from.

With that being said, lately I feel incredibly cynical. So cynical that I don't care about women.. I don't care about building emotions and all that disney crap, I just want to stick my **** in their pvssy, but don't get me wrong.. I want to desire that emotion building and disney love sh1t, but I've taken the red pill and seen how far the rabbit hole really goes. I can't help but over-analyze their nature now. Everything I see most of them do is completely selfish.

Last night I was out with a few friends at a bar, I went outside with this HB and isolated her.. Then I went in for a kiss-close and she said back to me "I just came out here cause I thought I could get a cigarette from you."

So.. That means..
Me talking to HB getting a few IOIs > She gives the IOIs because I have something she wants (the cigarette) > I isolate, she follows cause she wants that cigarette > Go in for the kiss-close and I'm rejected.

Also, take into consideration I did not promise her a cigarette.. And after I told her "no" she just left and didn't even say bye.

I've been rejected probably over 25 times by women since I joined this site and I'd say I'm dealing with it well, but I'm just cynical toward the female sex overall at this point.

I'm starting to think "What's the point in being the catch? Every other guy in the world has a d1ck.. Who cares if they're good looking, rich, powerful etc.. They can just go find another d1ck to use for the evening somewhere else." I know this is extremely misogynistic.. But I do not want to think this way.

I literally have no ambition anymore to establish anything else than my d1ck in their pvssy. I don't care about emotions.. I feel completely devoid and lifeless of those said emotions. I think while I'm at it, I'm just going to throw away any "moral" fabric I have left in me and join their side and be a completely shallow, self centered, self absorbed human being. I'll just start fvcking my friends girlfriends and ex-girlfriends (lord knows how many times they've gone after mine!) Why the fvck should I care for anyone's feelings if no one cares for mine to begin with? I'd say it's biologically wrong to let people trample on me due to my "values and philosophies" of not trampling them back because I'm "better than that".

I guess it's better to be feared than loved.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I literally have no ambition anymore to establish anything else than my d1ck in their pvssy. I guess it's better to be feared than loved.
If you're feelin froggy then leap!

I remember reading that you've never actually done said "establishing." Go be a man wh0re for a little while...date some girls, see how they operate, and maybe then you can get a new perspective that's no longer based on your expectations of how people, namely the girls you're after, *should* act.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your approach Journal and none of them end up with asking the girl out and getting her number.

THat's probably one of your biggest problems.

After you document your approach which you should do in complete earnesty and honesty you should review it. See what you did wrong, where it went wrong. Where did u see attraction/disgust/indifference. Replay the scenario again and play out all the different ways she could have acted to that single action you made.

In order to improve to have to adapt and learn.

I know my greatest weakness is that my approach game isn't consistent as in i don't approach as much as i should. Sometimes i'm too direct, i see interest in the female but since i ask for her number without even striking a conversation the female is very reluctant. I need to make quick small talk for a minute or two to quickly break down a few barriers and ask for her number then. after i get the number i need to leave because i know my conversation skills aren't too great so after a while i run out of things to say.

I've come to this conclusion after approaching many women.

From my experience girls are scared/frightened by confident men sometimes but it also attracts them. It's a dominance thing. Also i learned that rejection is just a part of the process and don't let it get to you.

If i'm trying to feel up a girl and she pushes my hands away 2 or 3 times one night do i give up and move on? no. I continue acting normal and enjoying her company and try again tomorrow.

Put yourself in the females shoes and try to re-inact the approach from her view and outline your mistakes hypothetically below:

1.) I was not confident and did not clearly show interest in her, i tried to defuse her b1tchiness by being funny when i should have just walked straight up to her and said i wanted to talk to her. If she continued to act like a b1tch say "good day to you" and be on your way to the next girl. No harm done.

2.) Posture. i was slouching really bad. gotta fix that.

3.) i talked too much and she clearly seemed less interested the more i talked. Maybe i should listen more and just ask open ended questions to keep the flow going.

4.) I talked to her for too long. It seemed like i was dragging on time and she noticed it as well as i didn't ask her for her number or to go out, etc. Maybe insta-date (tell her im going to get ice cream and ask her if she wants to come?) or just bounce and cut it short.

My two cents.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you just need to cool off and let the chips fall where they may. Dating/meeting women should be fun. Not over thinking/over analyzing and studying techniques and numbers and material etc etc. Over thinking your game will kill you. Sometimes you just have to lay back and let natural chemistry run its course instead of trying to manufacture attraction through various techniques. 

This chick wanted a cig; instead of working out in your mind what techniques and steps needed to be taken in order to kiss her right there on the spot, small talk and rapport could have been established, numbers eventually could have been exchanged. And then you go from there.

Some people get too caught up in fantasy and think after they've read enough material they can get any woman they desire in mere minutes. Dont fall for that. Moving too fast can kill your chances just as much as moving too slow can. Let things naturally progress. I assume since you're on break, and therefore not being exposed to as many chicks as you normally are, you're slowly going into panic/desperation mode. Dont let this happen. Enjoy your break, hang out with buddies, focus on things that make you happy. The women will come soon enough. 

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a huge piece missing from this puzzle...

AlexDeLarge said:
Me talking to HB getting a few IOIs > She gives the IOIs because I have something she wants (the cigarette) > I isolate, she follows cause she wants that cigarette > Go in for the kiss-close and I'm rejected.
What did the two of you SAY to each other? See, there could be a flaw in your reasoning here. IOIs could easily be mistaken for friendliness. True attraction can not be mistaken though, and your attempt at a kiss close proved that her attraction wasn't turned on enough.

You could have still given her the cigarette as to remain friendly to the girl, despite her selfish intentions. Light it in your mouth and take a puff for yourself, then give it to her. Hell, kiss the cigarette before you give it to her. Consider that a kiss goodbye...

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We talked for a few minutes about commonalities and such.. We both went to the same junior college a while back and had a few classes together and just joked around about weird profs we had. I poked a little bit of fun at her and teased her. She was holding my hand too when I went to isolate.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl wants something from you, you have to get a RETURN for it. Alot of guys think because she is a girl and has lady parts, they have to supplicate.

As soon as she said she thought she could out there to get a cigarette, you should have asked her what you would get out of it.