Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling burned out

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm at a point where I just don't care anymore. After realizing this plate was an attention wh0re the other day, I snapped and realized I don't deserve to waste time with those kind of women. I didn't care that she showed her true colors (suspected that long ago any way) I'm just tired of plate spinning and when doing so it's a given that you're going to be dealing with these bad types of women. Pretty much every girl I see turns out to be a slvt or bi*ch.

I'm a positive person outside the internet who looks for the good in everyone. I'll meet a female and see or hear something small and try to look the other way, then something happens that makes it perfectly clear of the way they are.

I'm not picky, or looking for reasons to next a woman, not even looking for a relationship right now. It's just when meeting a female and seeing the way they act I think maybe they're different, only to find out they aren't.

I'm just tired of it all, wasting the time, energy, and thought on bad women. No matter how nice they pretend to be, and non bi*chy their social media seems, they almost always turn out different. I'm tired of always trying to see the good in a pile of ****, and at times ignoring red flags.

Does anyone else feel this way? I remember a post from the DJ Bible saying pretty much don't see any female as different until they convince you of it, and that's what I'm going to start doing. I'm done trying to convince myself they're different.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I began to learn about DJ stuff, pickup etc a few years ago. Since then 90% of the women I've hung out where 'trash'. I mean, almost all of them where wh-ores in a way... or in many ways lol, some had done some things in their past I could not approve, others were attention wh-ores, others had a nice personality but were not hat attractive, others were selfish and stupid as hell, many flaked on me...etc.

So now I decided to take a break. I had to put A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT to meet all those women, but the results were not worth it. Yes, I had sex with many of them but so what? as I said, I dont want to spend my time and energy with 'low quality' women anymore, the sex is not worht so much trouble: flakes, bi-tchy behaviour, mixed signals, annoying comments, princess syndrom...mehh...

A friend of mine asked me two weeks ago if I was seing any girl and I replied 'no'. He got surprised and told me that if I'm not going after girls Im getting no girls. What a genious right?

This is sad but true. If you do nothing, you get nothing. But now I'd rather focus on any other aspects of life and forget about the troubles involved when dealing with women.

I find it odd that I didnt find any 'quality' girl. I mean, a girl that is not crazy, is not a total wh-ore, mentally stable, affectionate, clean, cute and available.

But what can I do right?
So yeah, I understand you OP. THe majority of women over 23 (or even yougner depending on her life experiences) are spoiled in some way or another.
They may look cute but have shh-ity personalities, sh-itt-y lifes, be stupid, selfish, manipulators or whatever. So if 7 out of 10 girls over 23 are spoiled, the 3 remaining are probably in a healthy relationship so it is difficult to catch them LOL.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, do you have other passions you are focusing on in your life right now? A serious hobby? Are you learning anything new?

You might consider setting some goals for yourself that do not involve chicks for a while. Focus on building a life that will be fulfilling with or without a woman in it.

After my second divorce I took about 10 months and didn't date at all and focused on my kids, my guitars, my motorcycles, my male friends and my home. I got content without having any chicks around. I bought pvssy when I really jonesed for it.

Then, I went through about 6 months of banging everything in sight, some higher quality than others. Now I have a GF that I really like and am happy with, but I also know if she goes bat-schit crazy tomorrow no big deal - I have lots of other things to occupy my time and energy.

So maybe it's a good time for you to hit the reset button so-to-speak on focus on the other parts of your life.

How old are you?

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys.

I'm 19, and feel like it's hopeless to even find a good girl in my area. I do have hobbies, and things going on in life. Always saw spinning plates and looking for women as something to do on the side that wasn't a big priority.

Cold approaches here are bad because pretty much the only women hanging around looking for guys are loose as f**k. At my school you have stuck-up girls who thought they were hot s**t in high-school still getting chased by the same orbiters in person and on social media. Then the other girls are mostly snobbish attention wh0res, or are really wild and loose acting. They'll cuss like a sailor in class, and loudly speak about the wild things they do.

Then the very few that don't seem that way are just keeping up appearances, and are living double lives. Like there was a really pretty brunette in class that seemed to like me, didn't seem slvtty or anything. I get her social media, and find her posting on a daily basis about getting drunk, and laughing about waking up on her bathroom floor after a night of God knows what. Not only that but this dude I know who went to high-school with her said she was a really loose acting s**t starter who only had guy friends. Finding out s**t like that makes it hard for me even trust the females I see. Because if they aren't an obvious attention wh0re or slvt, they're just hiding it.

After all of that I'm just done for awhile. Too much wasted time and energy on village bicycles.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling OP. I can't give you any advice because I'm feeling the same way these days. But know your not alone.

The energy spent doesn't seem to be worth the reward.

It's quite a let down to look around and see what seems like "happy couples" and I'm just here isolated watching life pass me by.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
Thanks for the advice guys.

I'm 19, and feel like it's hopeless to even find a good girl in my area. I do have hobbies, and things going on in life. Always saw spinning plates and looking for women as something to do on the side that wasn't a big priority.

Cold approaches here are bad because pretty much the only women hanging around looking for guys are loose as f**k. At my school you have stuck-up girls who thought they were hot s**t in high-school still getting chased by the same orbiters in person and on social media. Then the other girls are mostly snobbish attention wh0res, or are really wild and loose acting. They'll cuss like a sailor in class, and loudly speak about the wild things they do.

Then the very few that don't seem that way are just keeping up appearances, and are living double lives. Like there was a really pretty brunette in class that seemed to like me, didn't seem slvtty or anything. I get her social media, and find her posting on a daily basis about getting drunk, and laughing about waking up on her bathroom floor after a night of God knows what. Not only that but this dude I know who went to high-school with her said she was a really loose acting s**t starter who only had guy friends. Finding out s**t like that makes it hard for me even trust the females I see. Because if they aren't an obvious attention wh0re or slvt, they're just hiding it.

After all of that I'm just done for awhile. Too much wasted time and energy on village bicycles.
You are 19 which means, be happy that you found this site with all its resources and great posters. Its a great place that can drive you to greatness if you let it.

I were you I would start approaching in day game, attending gym regularly, focus on your personal life as in studies and/or work, what ever that is that you do. You are the center of your world, HBs just come along for the ride.

As for them girls, Don't take them too seriously, you've already realized that most of them are not quality pieces. Make your life the best you can.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
9JuanJuan said:
Zapp, are you from a small town? I have always wonder how DJ's can spin plates when they live in a small town and everyone knows each other.
I live in a medium sized town, it's the kind of place where people from smaller areas visit for things that aren't available where they live. It's not really the kind of place where everyone knows each other, but you can run into the same people often. There are times where I feel hesitant to make a move, because most of the females seem to be connected somehow.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say I disagree with you. brother.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blind_one said:
You are 19 which means, be happy that you found this site with all its resources and great posters. Its a great place that can drive you to greatness if you let it.

I were you I would start approaching in day game, attending gym regularly, focus on your personal life as in studies and/or work, what ever that is that you do. You are the center of your world, HBs just come along for the ride.

As for them girls, Don't take them too seriously, you've already realized that most of them are not quality pieces. Make your life the best you can.
Thanks for the input. This site does have some great resources. Since reading the DJ Bible in June, my confidence and self-worth has increased greatly.

I'm definitely going focus more on personal goals, and forget about plate spinning for the time being. Maybe a good woman will come along, maybe they won't. I'm not going to worry either way. Like you said they come along for the ride.

It's not worth it. "Don't try to change her. Let a h0e be a h0e"

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your having this problem because you are viewing women incorrectly

to me women are nothing more than a hobbie the same as watching sport or gambling

i don't need a woman to complete my life , i don't need to be seen as a "happy couple" i am confident i can be happy alone

anything else is just a bonus

a woman is a mere accessory find a pretty one and stick her on your arm and let the world worry about the rest

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
I'm done trying to convince myself they're different.
Maybe your expectations are not in line with reality.

Are you looking for something that does not exist?

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chasing women, and spinning plates has never been a priority in life. I know I don't have to be with a women to be happy. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, and am happy to be single.

But after seeing the way pretty much all of these women I see are. I'm tired of spinning plates and everything at the moment. Because no matter how nice they pretend to be their true colors will eventually show.

As for expectations as cliché as it sounds I'd just like a nice one that has similar interests, understands me, and has a similar outlook on life.

I don't feel that type of woman is impossible to find. It's just after seeing the way all of these bad deceptive women are I'm done for now.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the PUA strategy of approaching one hundred women in hopes that one of them says "yes" is stupid. Women now have all the power because we obsess over them so much, which is why they get away with so much bad behavior.

If you think about it, it's actually the fault of men. Men tend to pander a lot even if the woman is low quality. If they didn't pander, women would behave themselves.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
This is why the PUA strategy of approaching one hundred women in hopes that one of them says "yes" is stupid. Women now have all the power because we obsess over them so much, which is why they get away with so much bad behavior.

If you think about it, it's actually the fault of men. Men tend to pander a lot even if the woman is low quality. If they didn't pander, women would behave themselves.
That's so true. You always see guys chasing low quality females pretty much everywhere.

I've always kept a distance, and knew better than to chase a woman like that. But it really doesn't matter at this point, for every guy who treads lightly, there's ten a$$ kissing orbiters waiting.

Attention wh0ring and leading guys on via text and social media is so bad anymore that it's become commonplace for most all females. AFC guys are under the notion they'll get these women if they Snapchat, like everything the girl posts, and sends them a "texty text" every night.

S**t like that has really hurt the chances of finding good women. I have seen social media ruin certain females, changing sweet acting girls with no ego, into attention wh0res who think they're hotter than everyone. Sure it does make the bad women obvious, which is a good thing, but more bad than good has came from this online s**t.

Women won't even try to look for guys anymore. They'll sit in a classroom or some other social sitting glued to their phones not even trying to meet people, and why would they? Their phones instantly link them to a flock of orbiters who give them instant gratification.

I see a good deal of them using the orbiters for free stuff (dates, gifts, flowers, etc) then because they're too insecure to stay single end up getting official with whichever orbiter kisses their spoiled a$$ the most.