Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling Better....It took a while

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

For those of you who followed my progress in the "Banging my Head" thread, I just want to let you know that I feel I'm over the breakup at this point.

It's been three months, and I've been from the lowest low back to feeling good again.

I hadn't been on this site for a while because I have been busy with a number of things. But when I got back on, I noticed that Immaculate had been pretty much blown out with a vote to ban him! Man, that's pretty brutal. You know I met him when he set me up on that date with the Brazilian girl. That was cool of him.
He's got his problems, but he should not have to deal with people who can't bear to read his posts. He needs help as you can see...not to be ostracized.

You shouldn't try to get rid of someone just because you don't like to hear what they are saying. If you don't like it, then scroll or click somewhere else. Not a big problem. Trying to get rid of someone this way is very Orwellian if you ask me. Oh no...Big Brother is watching....the thought police are gonna get me!!!!

I won't be around too much from now on. I'm not going to do the "f*ck this site" post or the "good bye forever" stuff. This site is great and I will be around. Although it will only be to drop by and see what's going on on the rare occasion. If you want to contact me, send a pm.

Anyway, my life is getting a lot better. I don't have any women in my life so to speak. I talk to many...date a few. I will find someone at some point, but honestly, I could care the f*ck less right now. It doesn't matter what people think about me. It doesn't matter if I'm 34 and single. Who cares?! I'm an intelligent, handsome, fun guy to be around and I will naturally attract someone if I get in her vicinity.

Later

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're back, baby.

Do you think there were any positive sides to your depression?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2006 is going to be a great year, put that in your mindframe and put the past behind you.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I am so glad you are over it. I had a hard time as well after a breakup 8 months ago. I still thought about her last night, well mainly because a year ago I was with her having a blast on New Years Eve.

This year I was single but out with friends. I had a great time.

This year may bring many changes though, I just dont' know if I'm staying in the city i'm in now. Anyways change is always exciting.

I wish everyone the best in 2006

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Good to hear it Trim!!

I know the feeling. I am a firm believer now in that statement "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"
It's like a new begining!! I was actually smiling to myself in the car last night on the way home after going out. And I was by myself!!

Good Luck to ya!! :cheer:

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to post again today because....well just because.

I got laid last night. OK, it's a big deal to me. I was drunk with a girl at a party, someone I've known for a long time. And we got it on.

Don't know what she is looking for. Don't know what I'm looking for, but it's funny to post this the day after I started this thread.

Anyway, I made the obligatory call today. It was awkward of course, but I mentioned that I wanted to take her out to dinner. So it's planned for Tuesday. Whatever....like I said earlier....

Thanks for the replies everyone. And good luck and best wishes for 2006.