Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling attracted for girls you don't like...

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, there's some type of girls that i don't like (ex: religious ones, *****s etc) but i still feel ****ing attracted to them if they are hot and would probably **** them (and maybe getting involved)
Even girls with an horrible personality...

i'd like to know if you guys feel the same way as me and what to do to deal with it!? cause i know that this is a ****in problem and i should getting involved with girls that match my personality ( i suppose)...

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.. a girl can turn me off with her attitude pretty easily. Especially if a girl flakes, a flake immediately kills any good vibe I had, and even if I go back out with her, it's gonna impact my mood. Now, I'll still think she's hot, and maybe I'd consider a ONS, but nothing else.

Hiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'd probably fvck an axe murderer if she was hot enough.

Don't have to get involved with every chick you bed.

Wanting a relationship with a woman you can't stand is a problem, but ****ing them is not.

The solution to falling for a girl you don't really like? Spinning plates I'd imagine

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I get what you're saying. I usually put these chicks into my "second tier" which is my no-effort group. I will never reach out to them or try to make plans, but if they want to get together and hook up I'm in.

Sometimes the indifference works, sometimes it doesn't. But I'm not really invested so I don't care. I've banged a few chicks this way.

You are basically keeping them as female orbiters.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a big problem for me. I always tend to look at people in a positive light initially. I really have to stop and imagine myself taking her out somewhere dressed exactly how she is dressed right then and there to really understand if she would work out with me or not. Or imagine her standing in my bedroom like that. Only then can I really put things in perspective.

I have always noticed a huge difference in the "sure I woulds" and the girls that actually make me happy in a relationship.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to go about it - and this is what women do - is categorize them. Don't confuse lust with LTR material. If she's hot, and you want to bang, but can't stand her... just bang. Don't get emotionally involved with someone just because they're hot. FB's or ONS, sure. Be more selective and picky when it comes to actual relationships.

That doesn't mean treat them THAT much differently (ie, acting relationshipy and getting one-itis with the one you want)... Just know what your intentions are, and plan accordingly. Don't go looking to get involved with everybody, or settle with and try to change someone because "they're hot, but..." Make sure they meet your standards.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hiker said:
Dude, I'd probably fvck an axe murderer if she was hot enough.
This explains all girl problems guys have on this site. All questions, frustrations, anger and bitterness towards women is because they are hot.

Guys don't care about messing up with fat girls, ugly girls, or older girls. Why? Because their value in society is low. They know its no big thing to ditch them or talk down to them because they aren't valued.

Hot girls, on the other hand, are chosen to be movie stars, models, to attract us, to make us spend our money. Their value is high so guys would do much much more to sleep with them.

Who do you think brings down those politicians? Always the hot girl, never the 200 lb Rosie lookalike. But hey, that's life. You have to lucky to look good.