Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feedback about my approach

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I approached a girl in a crowded mall and started conversation, it didn't go well. She tells me she has to meet her friends. Then she politely asks me "can I go now?", I said yes, I'm not stopping you.

Any ideas why she had to say "can I go now?" instead of just walking away?
Has this happened to you? Was my response fine? or should I have responded in a different way?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
She was blowing you and out sounded mildly irritated, almost like you were forcing yourself on her, nothing more than that but examine your approach, were you approaching or interrogating?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if she was interested she would not have go even if her friends were waiting for her (still we dont know if those friends really existed).

The way she said that "can I go now?" shows her level of irritation, a sarcastic annoyed way shows that you need to calibrate your approach while a less sarcastic and more funny way possibly smiling shows that you didnt "creep" her too much and she was just uninterested but without any major discomfort.

For example if you approach a girl nervously and straight up tell her to go eat an ice cream with you in that same moment, its very probable she will speak to you just to avoid pissing you off out of fear while turning sarcastic once found out you pose no threat.

If instead you approach her indirectly asking something about the mall or where you can find something and then start the flirting, she would get your point but realize you're a cool guy trying to pick her up, so even if she is not interested you still have a somehow positive reaction.