Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fedor Emelianenko

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly one of the greatest athletes walking the earth today. Searched and have yet to find a thread just dedicated to this legend.

Best highlight reel, seriously makes me want to get into Judo and Muay Thai.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77QoN2P90b0&feature=related

Wish Dana White would stop being a prick, agree to Fedor's contract with his management. Which would let him fight in UFC and also do his Sambo tournaments (a nationally known sport in Russia).

Thoughts? Post your fav vids, pics. I'll post up a whole documentary on him later. He's a very humble guy, lives a simple life and is a very smart businessman.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO there are a few heavyweights who could possibly beat him, but unless Fedor's management and the UFC can come to an agreement we'll never see it :(

Also of note, Fedor said that he would fight Overeem if he could pass a drug test :crackup:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a pity that he is not that young anymore otherwise he could have started a long reign as ufc heavyweight champion.
I think Lesnar is physically stronger than him but no his mind and technique are inferior and this facts make Fedor the man i would bet on.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking beast! Fedor is more machine than man.