Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fear

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes I think that a big thing that drives many of us to self sabotage (even if subconsciously) is the fear of being alone or fear of loss. Could this be what it all boils down to?

All the details and complex situations, what does it all mean? The over complication. All just a front. All just some emotionally driven self sabotage.

I think that it's, for some, hard to wrap your head around. Cognitive dissonance kicks in and it's a shock.

If you can force your mind to over come this and get over your fears you will be more successful than you currently are.

But it's not always easy. I guess some come from circumstances where it's easier to figure out/ accept this. Some not so much.

What are your thoughts, comments ect

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
You brought up a good point and something that I've been exploring ever since I became red pill aware. This is a response to not just you, but all readers---

All men need to take some time to slow the fvck down when it comes to thinking, to being. Women need to do this also, but I get the feeling it's almost impossible for them to do this---women think and think and think, primarily with their emotions. Since when are men supposed to think with their emotions? We shouldn't, but we do. Women play games to test a man's thinking, to test his being a man. We must think rationally and intelligently.

I've been getting into meditation and philosophy lately. It has really helped me see the grand scope of things. Ultimately we are all animals. Men seek to dominate and reproduce, women seek protection and to nurture. Of course there are exceptions. There are beta men and there are alpha women---but doesn't that scenario sound foreign to who we are as a species? It does to me. Then I ponder to myself, why are many men and women unhappy in their long term marriages? Why do more men commit suicide than women? Why are women special but a man is ordinary? Why are men expected to pay for dates, open doors, listen to women talk about their problems with intent listening. You should compliment them, know what they're thinking, spend time with them often. But why? They are literally an equal sex (some would argue a lesser sex). Men have to wake up and see the system that's bent to favor women. And this is fvcking with men who don't realize what's happening.

Back to fear --- I agree. But most people don't take the time to meditate on why they have that fear. It's an irrational fear, I guarantee it. Yes girls can make you happy sometimes, but they are not necessary for happiness. Think about that statement for a second. Let it soak in----Now think about this. Women know deep down this is true and this scares the fvcking shiit out of them. They will most definitely play this off and say they don't. But why all this make up and sexy clothes? They are lying through their teeth.

There is a great mentality that the MGTOW (men going their own way) have. While there are many disagreements withing the community themselves, there is one universal truth, I think. And that is that men have a 2nd option. And that 2nd option is to do what the fvck you want without fear of rejection from women.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
You brought up a good point and something that I've been exploring ever since I became red pill aware. This is a response to not just you, but all readers---

All men need to take some time to slow the fvck down when it comes to thinking, to being. Women need to do this also, but I get the feeling it's almost impossible for them to do this---women think and think and think, primarily with their emotions. Since when are men supposed to think with their emotions? We shouldn't, but we do. Women play games to test a man's thinking, to test his being a man. We must think rationally and intelligently.

I've been getting into meditation and philosophy lately. It has really helped me see the grand scope of things. Ultimately we are all animals. Men seek to dominate and reproduce, women seek protection and to nurture. Of course there are exceptions. There are beta men and there are alpha women---but doesn't that scenario sound foreign to who we are as a species? It does to me. Then I ponder to myself, why are many men and women unhappy in their long term marriages? Why do more men commit suicide than women? Why are women special but a man is ordinary? Why are men expected to pay for dates, open doors, listen to women talk about their problems with intent listening. You should compliment them, know what they're thinking, spend time with them often. But why? They are literally an equal sex (some would argue a lesser sex). Men have to wake up and see the system that's bent to favor women. And this is fvcking with men who don't realize what's happening.

Back to fear --- I agree. But most people don't take the time to meditate on why they have that fear. It's an irrational fear, I guarantee it. Yes girls can make you happy sometimes, but they are not necessary for happiness. Think about that statement for a second. Let it soak in----Now think about this. Women know deep down this is true and this scares the fvcking shiit out of them. They will most definitely play this off and say they don't. But why all this make up and sexy clothes? They are lying through their teeth.

There is a great mentality that the MGTOW (men going their own way) have. While there are many disagreements withing the community themselves, there is one universal truth, I think. And that is that men have a 2nd option. And that 2nd option is to do what the fvck you want without fear of rejection from women.

I was just thinking about the roots of our sexual nature today while driving home. Everything is pretty much based on society. The underlying innate drives for men to reproduce as much as possible and women to nurture their kin are still there, but there is an over shadowing veil that rests upon the biological portion of human nature.

It's pretty much bull**** if you think about it. You take a girl on a date, you both know you want to fvbck because its in your genetic code, you've been conditioned, biologically, for quite some time to figure out men are supposed to reproduce with women. Yet, you still have to take her on a date, woo her into your bedroom and more than often it doesn't happen on the first date (though it does sometimes when you both are on the same page).

I found it interesting how society has really morphed our biology in a way that makes us less fit for natural selection. But we wont be around to see any changes in that respect, so we can only ponder.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say fear is a very legitimate emotion and for myself, using the rational mind to overcome it has never been an effective way for me. Simpyl because I think I am trying to play it cool, while inside I am struggling to keep up a fight, and incongruency is a major turn-off to almost everyone. Intellectually, many of us get it what it means to overcome fear but emotionally very few do.

Its a very abstract concept but I will try to put it in as detailed words as possible. Take for example when I pursued public speaking, I had a fear of speaking infront of large crowds because I feared judgment from others from what I was going to speak about. Though this fear is really uncalled for in a toastmasters setting, my emotional consciousness did not get it due to past experiences where I had been ridiculed/bullied for standing up for my values. I was put into a do or die situation and I had no choice but to press on. The fear was always still there, but the feeling of being able to express myself freely overrided that and I got well-received for my maiden speech. I didn't try to control my feelings, I openly embraced them and remained present in whatever I was feeling, I was able to let go and move forward.

So in essence, fear is really a survival emotion built into us to prevent us from killing ourselves in the past. But given our world's current context where speaking your mind won't get you clubbed over the head by an alpha, what are really the repercussions in pursuing what you want? This is for the intellectual mind.

Emotionally, overcoming fear means to:
1. Find a deep seated emotion that you yearn to express in spite of that fear, something greater than that fear. Be specific, the more specific you are, the stronger emotion you will feel. (Eg. I wanna fvck her so bad, I want to have to greatest time of my life.)

2. The brain tends to remember positive experiences, use #1 to constantly push your boundaries of fear, eventually positive experiences will build up and your brain will re-wire itself to link fear = happy feelings.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll play the devil's advocate--fear is a useless emotion designed to keep the weak weak. Awareness of danger is useful--you can act and adapt effectively. Respect of danger is useful--it keeps you from getting yourself killed. But fear? Fear is rooted in insecurity and an incomplete sense of self. Great for maintaining societal stability--but fear is what makes the beta a beta.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll play the devil's advocate--fear is a useless emotion designed to keep the weak weak. Awareness of danger is useful--you can act and adapt effectively. Respect of danger is useful--it keeps you from getting yourself killed. But fear? Fear is rooted in insecurity and an incomplete sense of self. Great for maintaining societal stability--but fear is what makes the beta a beta.
I agree with this.

Here's some example's of overcoming it.

1. Fear told me not to leave my bedroom for the first time as a kid. It was my safe place. I did and fear disappeared.
2. Fear told me not to attend my first day in Primary School. I clawed on my mum's coat at the entrance. I did and fear disappeared.
3. Fear told me not to public speak in front of a large crowd at a work meeting. I did and fear disappeared.
4. Fear told me not to do a bungee jump as i stood at the top looking down. I did and fear disappeared.
5. Fear told me not to hold a crocodile. I did and fear disappeared.
6. Fear told me not to go back to the cute girl i met playing pool on holiday and get her number and take her out. I did, got her number and dated her. Fear disappeared.

Fear is nonsense......and i've fallen victim to it thousands and thousands of time's...and still do.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Well everything is subjective so the idea of fear is ambiguous. I think fear is fear, but you can have different degrees.

It's just when fear gets out of balance and is not based on rationality. That's when you become beta or a violent criminal.

But using euphemisms to label something to protect your ego is silly.

Men are human beings and have emotions and that's ok. In fact I think being comfortable with this is very useful and alpha as long as you keep things in perspective and in balance.

The real difference between men and women is not that men don't have emotions and women do, it's that men manage them differently. Society reinforces that it's a negative thing for men to be emotional and at first glance this may seem unfair and to an extent it is, but if you think about it it's also a blessing because it doesn't enable men to act emotionally weak.

Last edited: