Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fear of Std's and the like holding me back?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been living the DJ life for quite a while now, around 4 years. I consider myself pretty successful when it comes to meeting and attracting girls. I've put a lot into this "game," and I've seen the good....and I've seen the bad.

I was at a very past pace when meeting girls, including ONS's and casual fvck buddies, but in my head I couldn' help but think about the consequences of all this. I knew at the pace I was going at, statiscally, it was only a matter of time before I either A) contracted an STD or, B) impregnated a girl. Just the thought of that scarred the sh!t out of me!

Either one of those would change my life forever, I definitely don't want to have any regrets. Granted there are some STD's that are curable, but I'm talking about the Herpes, HIV, etc., the ones that will never go away. And having a girl show show up to my door one day with my kid would also change my life forever.

So I've decided to start thinking with my other head, I knew 15 min in the sack wasn't worth catching an STD or having a kid. I'm now seeing just one person but I do miss new pvssy!

Have you guys ever considered this, or have stopped sarging because of these reasons. Or am I just over analyzing everything? How has Mystery, Charlie Sheeen, Jack Nicholson (Yes Jack Nicholson!) and other DJ's banged over 500 girls, and yet no STD's or kids!? It just doesn't add up.

If you know, what are the chances of contracting an STD even when you do use a condom? I don't know, it just doesn't seem worth it anymore:confused: Or am I being too safe?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i had your problem.

I caugh clamidia once......and i still go after pvssy like it's crack.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! I have found a kindred spirit. I am a MAJOR germ phobic when it comes to things like this as well. That is why I only date virgins. I would be asexual if I lived in America 24/7. I am very serious about that. Just too much risk for me.

Condoms CAN'T protect you agains HPV. Almost half of the females you probably are interested have it in the USA. Some idiots on here will tell you that HPV isn't a big deal for a guy! That is the dumbest thing I have heard. Go view photos of what that stuff does to your d***. It is just that MANY guys on here have that stuff. They only wish they didn't.

Dating virgins will require you to (1) Leave America (2) Aim for a relationship with a girl (3) Will make you happier.

DJ's and celebs get ugly women. Trust me. Head East! You will see how much better things are for you.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got checked and my Doctor said that having sex without a condom is like putting your d!ck in a sewer. Yes my doctor said that! He also said that condoms dont protect you from skin viruses like genital warts, herpes, HPV.

In his day, before having sex, he would take a shower and each one would scope each other looking for STD's lol. Well, I'm not gonna do that.

All this info coming from an experienced Doctor, and I'm sure he's seen the worst out there.

Reaction score
spider_007 said:
i wish i had your problem.

I caugh clamidia once......and i still go after pvssy like it's crack.
Wow, for real? Thought you went with like 200 prostitutes, including street hookers where you were, and that's all you got? Well, prostitutes must be safe then.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been very safe about this issue... but there were many times when I would be too drunk to stay hard getting a condom on, but ok to go without one. I would ask "Are you clean?" They all said yes (of course), and I thought that was good enough. That is, until I hooked up with a chick I found out later through the grapevine that she had chlamydia. Somehow, I didn't get it.

But it taught me a valuable lesson.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiff said:
no herpes its stopped by latex, though I think

but warts and hpv are the same thing and they are not
you can catch herpes with condoms
you can catch hpv with codoms (thats the warts )

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
Wow! I have found a kindred spirit. I am a MAJOR germ phobic when it comes to things like this as well. That is why I only date virgins. I would be asexual if I lived in America 24/7. I am very serious about that. Just too much risk for me.

Condoms CAN'T protect you agains HPV. Almost half of the females you probably are interested have it in the USA. Some idiots on here will tell you that HPV isn't a big deal for a guy! That is the dumbest thing I have heard. Go view photos of what that stuff does to your d***. It is just that MANY guys on here have that stuff. They only wish they didn't.

Dating virgins will require you to (1) Leave America (2) Aim for a relationship with a girl (3) Will make you happier.

DJ's and celebs get ugly women. Trust me. Head East! You will see how much better things are for you.

idiot, HPV does not do anything harmful to men

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
idiot, HPV does not do anything harmful to men
LOL. It's a good thing you are paying attention AFC. No one else caught that.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
i probly have HPV but who cares? what damage is it causing in my live? am I gonna get Cervical Cancer? lol

by the way ,that Meitenesrigas guy is Sparky00000, anyone remember him? the guy who always said how great his ukranian girls are and how everyone has HPV in the USA

well Sparky, your right........I got a Ukranian gf right now and shes hot sweet and easy, the perfect combo

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get hit by a car if you walk outside too. That doesnt mean you should stay inside.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiff said:
that herpes bit doesnt sound right but that scares the hell outta me, how am I supposed to stay clean lol?
on a wing and a prayer brother!

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder if wearing two condoms makes it safer? or three...or four...

what has this world come to

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Sandow said:
i wonder if wearing two condoms makes it safer? or three...or four...

what has this world come to

OMG and you are 26????

condoms more likely to break when you pile them on your c0ck more than 1 at a time