Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fear of making mistakes.

N

never007

Hey all,

Ive been reading this site for quite a while and havent had much success. Id try to go out and say hi, but end up going home pissed of with myself for being such a *****.

Well I decided to try again... and by some luck I run into this link.

http://www.saladltd.co.uk/salad%20pages/Nlp%20tips/nlp_tip_9.htm

Go read it... If you havent basically the idea is to go into a shop and make an insane request.

I felt great when I actually did it... If your shy, this will help you like you wouldn't believe. Afterwords I went into a mall and actually got a couple of smiles. Which almost never happened before.

Anyway, just do it, you cant fail. And dont bring money or you'll end up with a bunch of value meals :D

Later

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know something scarey, 2 minutes after reading this thread a customer came in to my work (i work for an Internet Company) and handed over a key to me
"This is the key to our new locks, im from the Women's housing centre"

Im thinking, WTF, shes giving me a key to get into the Women's housing centre - which is basically a place where abused women can get shelter / protection from abusive men.

Then she continued on, still holding out the key for me to take
"Yeah, we got broken into on the weekend and you guys couldn't get in as the locks had changed, so heres the new key".

Now when i explained we were an Internet company as per our advertisements on the front door, etc etc... you should have seen her face, im sure her stomach dropped and she lost a good 5 years off her lifespan!

Now that's an insane request! I doubt she'd be phased to much or shy any longer!

But, good advice, i like it! :)

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just read the title

fear of making mistakes. thats what i read. and i decided to offer some advice. u shouldnt look at mistakes as a bad thing. mistakes are meant for us to learn from what we did wrong and not to do it again thus leading us to make more mistakes. and about u being shy. just look at this way the stranger has no idea who u are what u are and how u are. every encounter is a new chance to shed ur oldself and become what u want to be

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went outside and tried it... I went to a pizza place and asked for a hamburguerd with ham and cheese. He thought I said pizza with ham and cheese so I said it again.
He smiled at me like saying "does this ****er know where he's at??" and said He didn't sold those there. So I said OK and left.
I felt good, but it wasn't a rush like kicking Mike Tyson´s butt, as the author describes it.
I want a refund :D !!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I'm gonna try this. I'll report back after I do it.

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it. This is one of the most original tips I've seen on the forum in as long as I can remember. And it's one of very few original tips I've seen anytime recently.

It's going to help a lot of people--and not just the shy ones. Quite apart from its obvious value as a confidence booster, it's not hard to see how it can be adapted as a prelude to a pick-up. Sure, you'd go about it in a subtly different way (less serious mannerisms, though perhaps not initially, and a bigger emphasis on the humour inherent in the situation), but it definitely has value.

An excellent find.

I am
The Main Event.