Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fear of approach, this works for me!

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok many may recognize my username, many won't.

I've been on these forums for a long time. I've had alot of success and alot of failure. But my main problem was approaching women.

Recently i stumbled on an article about the "numbers game". Now before all of those reading this who know how to approach, don't knock this for those of you who can't/won't.

Anyway after reading many many posts/articles etc on the numbers game i stepped out into the real world. WHAT A DIFFERENCE it was in one night. I went from being shy to laughing and going up to groups of women with NO FEAR.

I'd changed my whole perspective of talking to women. We shouldn't be worried about the outcome everytime. We shouldn't over plan EVERYTHING. All we need to do is to talk to as many women as we can without overthinking it. The numbers game is about the law of averages says your meet someone to lay, be your girlfriend whatever you want.

But it's more about stripping away your fear one approach at a time. READ up on the numbers game and like me it will give you the extra push you need guys.