Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fcked up. dropped the L word 1st.

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
been with my girl for 3 months. and I knew i should have waited for her to say it 1st but today was romantic and crap so i let my emotions overcome logic and told her i loved her :down:. i knew she wasnt going to say it back and she didnt but i played it off and acted like i didnt say it. this girl has been played alot before so she takes love seriously. she kept asking how do i knw im in love wat is it about her that i love and i told her that i just felt it... anyways the way i see it is as long as i dont start becoming submissive and a poosy i should be fine and im not going to bring up love again until she says it to me. any feedback guys?

Nivre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you might be getting alittle oneitis. The only thing you can do now, is preventing yourself from becoming too submissive and of course to wait.

LTRs can be troublesome. Since you keep yourself to one girl, you give all your attention to her, and somehow you will begin to idolize her. So before she starts to avoid you and become less interested with you, meet up some new girls, spread your attention over a few girls(not cheating), but mainly play the game with the girl you like now. Of course, it might not be nice to meet other girls while you have a girl with you. But we're DJs.
Be nice, Be gay, and she'll disappear.

So, in a nutshell, pull back alittle now, since you've pushed too far.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banish you. You are banished.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats this relationship f*cked ha.

by the way, if anywone ever asks you what love means, it means GIVING your LIFE for that person.

once a married guy smuggly asked me what it meant, that answer soon shut him up ;-)

Igetit!

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
LOL... love... you fool.... now you must act very unavailable and odd with her... DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU LOVE HER AND DONT SAY IT EVER AGAIN...

DonGordon's right. You made a serious mistake man. Get ready,because now I can promise you that her behavior is going to change. She'll probably start acting a bit distant and a little standoffish,start spending less time with you,etc. Take Don's advice and alter your behavior with her a little. And please,please don't say that again unless she says it first,and even then,use caution.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've just handed her the relationship power on a plate.

You'll have to show her you're willing to walk away from the relationship at any time and just because you love her doesn't mean you're going to accept bad behaviour and bad standards.

Don't say it straight out but hint at it over time. You can still be the prize and still show her that your standards remain.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
wow most guys on here gave bad advice. i would say, if your happy with the relationship then carry on doing what your doing, because obviously it is working as you have been togethor for a few months now...

dont worry about it, you dont have to ignore her, or do anything different, if you wanted to say it, then thats fine no probs.
You're wrong.
Her behavior will unconsciously become worse . She will treat him different because she knows she have power on him .

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've been with her for 3 months and you have to play games and make sure you're not the first person to use a certain word in a sentence, move on.

Not because you're doing anything wrong, but rather she is too judgmental and immaturely into the mind games to have a pleasant and healthy relationship with.

Last edited:

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
This ***** i was with said it after 2 and 1/2 weeks of dating and it creeped me out. I knew she would be a total nut case but anyways, tell her how much you love the food at mcdonalds, how much you love your dog, the fall season, pretty much over use the word.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you messed up. Make sure not to say it again until she does, and I'd pretend I didn't say it. If she calls you on it, say you love her like a girlfriend of 3 months, or some crap like that.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big deal... Don't worry about it.

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol honestly after reading metalfortess' taking love back the masculine way. Im not submissive with her i never have been. so nothing is really going to change. and shes actually become more clingy and attached. so I dont see a problem with what i said. i mean yeah you should never say it 1st. but if you do dont act any different and you should be fine.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Big deal... Don't worry about it.
my favorite response. i think we get way too wrapped up in some things here...

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play it down by random overuse of the word. Use it on your favorite restaurant, you pets, certain cars, bands, ect.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter to what happens? If she goes nuts on it, then he's can just next and move on. If she actually starts feel the same way... then you get something that every dj here one day hopes for.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
Does it matter to what happens? If she goes nuts on it, then he's can just next and move on. If she actually starts feel the same way... then you get something that every dj here one day hopes for.
+1

If telling your girlfriend you love her offends her, there's no harm in nexting her (and I don't next women too quickly either)

AFC Championship

Don Juan
Reaction score
slightly off topic....

what if you threw out a line "i'd love to go the <something something> with you on Friday Night" to a girl

i think if you said it in person, she'd immediately replace the word "love" with "like" but if you texted that line in SMS she might read too much into it...

what do you all think, just came up with this just now :D

AFC Championship

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Why don't you just tear off your testicles and hand them to her. While you're at it, put on a dog collar because your "I love you" has given her a leash.

Well, at least you will soon learn how terrible this AFC moment was. You are going to be paying for this one for a long time: A lot less sex; no more bj's; she'll start giving you that disapproving look a lot more often.

Dumb, dumb, dumb. Don't ever do that again.
Might as well not get married then :D

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Championship said:
slightly off topic....

what if you threw out a line "i'd love to go the <something something> with you on Friday Night" to a girl

i think if you said it in person, she'd immediately replace the word "love" with "like" but if you texted that line in SMS she might read too much into it...

what do you all think, just came up with this just now :D
Yea, I don't see any problem with saying that. It's basically a figure of speech. Like "oh I love this TV show" or "I love Christmas". People say it all the time.

I was just going through old texts and when I asked a girl out to dinner she responded "Hey! I would love that. [blah blah blah]"

It definitely shows interest, but it's not a crazy unacceptable thing to say.