Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FB`s Training Log

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday's WO:

DL 6/6 @ 225lbs
Rows 2 sets @ 95lbs, 11 and 10 i think
Bicep curls with 30lbs DBs

Wednesday's WO:

Incline Bench : 2@155lbs, I thought I had 145... then 3 @ 145. Weak.
DB Press: 10@60 then 7@60
Shoulder Press 11@35 then 8@35
Triceps Pulldowns 2 sets

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays diet
bacon eggs hashbrowns
the usual shake
chicken rice veggies
shake
two double cheeseburgers from McDonals
shake + olive oil

Keep it simple. Im just getting worried about milk consumption... I average about 2 liters a day, its a great helper to gain weight, but Ive read studies that it increases chances to get cancer etc. Im European so Im lactose tolerant though. Id like to keep going but I dont want to ruin my health. Any suggestions?

Todays Workout:
Deads 6 and 5 reps at 245lbs, pretty happy with that, Ill upgrade to 260 next week hopefully to set a PR.
Biceps Work
Ran out of time for Back, Im taking 5 classes this semester ( Pre Med ), Im trying to schedule a new time for this workout.

Couldnt weigh myself today but hopefully it went up.

Keep it real guys, FB :up:

Oh yea pics will be up friday

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw I didnt skip my squat workout I did it monday :rockon:

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
That's good...keep it up...

How much are you squatting now? What's your squat workout look like these days? :rock:
Espi... love the quote, so true

Before the Christmas break I was squatting 230 for 5 reps at my best. I went for 5 reps at 195 this week, its disappointing. Hopefully it'll be back fast.

My workout is straight from the Vault :

2*5 Squats
1*20 Squats
2*15 Leg Press
Then some Calf Work.

Cheers bro

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fridays WO:

Incline Bench: 2*5 @ 145lbs
Dumbbell BP : 7@65 8@60
Shoulder Press : 10@40lbs 9@35lbs
2 sets of Triceps Pulldowns.

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's been a long time I havent posted any updates, for a few reasons. First of all, I've been playing lots of sports, soccer twice a week + games ( I play on my university team ), tennis once a week. The coach told me it wasn't recommended for me to gain weight, that I should focus on cardio etc.
Well I honestly thought I was giving up, for a few weeks. Guess what? One of my buddies asked me if I wanted to join him for a quick Deads session. I thought, well what the heck it's not going to do me any harm. I went to the gym, and after the workout, I thought to myself " Why the HELL did I ever quit? ". It just felt awesome. So I'm back behind the bar now, screw soccer for now ( season's just over ), I just wanna lift weights. Got some eggs and milk, I'm good to go.

Diet is the usual, I'm just comtemplating about mixing milk with my shakes, or adding an extra scoop and cut off the milk. What would be the best guys?

Sunday's workout:

Deads: 4*255 lbs / 2*255lbs. Im gonna switch up to alternate, my forearms just give up..
Rows : 2 sets to failure with 95lbs
Bicep curls.

Today's workout:

Incline BP : 5/4 @ 145lbs. Im happy I didn't lose too much strength on this one.
DB Press : 11 @ 60/ 3 @ 65. oO I don't know why my DB press was so weak.
Shoulder Press: 14@ 35, 9 @ 40
Triceps Pulldowns 2 sets to failure.

Cheers guys, I'll be eating and working hard.

Pce

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys a little update.

I've had quite a few mid-terms for the past week, and I didn't take the time to update. I've worked out, ate correctly though.

I'll post my last two workouts:

Monday:

Incline BP : 7@135 / 5@135
DB Press : 7@65 5@65
DB Shoulder press : can't remember, two sets with 40s though.
2 sets of pulldowns

Yesterday:

DL : I maxed out, since I've always wanted to try.

warm-up, then 1@275,1@295, and finally 1@315. Quite excited about that.

Followed by 7@245

2 sets of biceps curls
2 sets of chin ups

I was exausted by then, didn't get the back done.

Cheers guys,

FB :up:

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

a little update.

Friday's workout:

Squats @ 205 5 reps then 7 reps. I'm starting to get my strength back.
Followed by 125 lbs * 20
Then followed by some calf work.

I'm looking into going lactose and high GI carbs free for as long as it takes to get rid of my acne.. I hate to have to do this since I'm obvisouly gonna have to sacrifice results in the gym.

My shakes consist of milk protein and eggs. The protein powder I have has lots of sweeteners in it, and I'm supposed to go sweeteners/sugar free.
I'm still gonna be using it I think. But I'll replace the milk with all natural peanut butter. I'm also thinking about doing colon cleanses once every 2 weeks / months.

Grrrrrrr I hate sacrificing better results at the gym. But I have to get rid of that acne.

So I'll lay down the new diet, see what you guys think. Please comment

8am - 2 scoops protein 2+ scoops PB 4 eggs water
11 am - chicken veggies ( no brown rice anymore ) maybe some more PB ?
2pm - same shake
5pm - beef/chicken veggies, PB?
8pm - same shake with olive oil
11pm - tuna olive oil fish oil

This will probably get at about 3500 cals/day. Not enough I know.. I need something to replace the calories I get from the brown rice. Suggestions?

Loads of vitamins as well, I want this experiment to be done perfectly.
Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C ( 3g/day ), Multi, B-12 + 10 fish oil pills to start.
Maybe the colon cleanse on the weekends. I'll see how it goes.

I need some imput from the pros :up:

Peace, FB

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little update.

Last weeks workouts:

Monday.

Incline BP : 4@150, 6@135
Dumbbell BP : 10@65, 7@65 PR- finally !
Shoulder P : 10@40 8@40 PR also
2 sets of pulldowns

Wednesday

DL 2*5@265 - PR !
2 sets of curls
2 sets of rows 2*8@105

Friday

2*5@215. really happy with this.
14@135. way better
2 sets of calf raises

It's getting better. My diet is on track, I ust need to work on getting out of bed earlier, sometimes I end up waking up at 11. I have to change my sleeping patterns from 4-12 to 12-8.

Peace boys

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's Workout:

Incline BP : 4/2 @ 150 weakkk
DB BP : 10/6 @ 65lbs
Shoulder Press : 11/9 @ 40lbs gained a few reps
2 sets of pulldowns

Diet:

9am - lots of bacon and eggs + oatmeal
12 am - chicken rice
3pm - shake
6pm - rice chili
10 pm - shake
I'm going out now to celebrate St Pattys but I'm only having a few drinks.
Im hitting up Mc donalds on the way back fo shoo.

Peace

dispatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're going well man - once you're getting over the 200 marks on squat and dead that's not bad at all imho.

Check out this video on Stronglifts regarding squatting safely - make sure you've got the pins on and you should be able to place it on there pretty easily if they're at the right height.

http://stronglifts.com/how-to-squat-safely-when-youre-alone/

Keep up the good work man I'll be keeping an eye on your log because we're about the same age/height/weight (approx)

cheers, b.

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Monday's WO:

Incline BP 5*150 PR then 6*135
DB BP 9*65 9*60
Shoulder Press 12*40 9*40
Triceps Pulldowns 2 sets to failure

Wednesday's WO

Deadlifts 5*280 4*280 PR
2 sets of Bicep curls
1 set of rows - I had to leave the gym. Diet's good I'm eating a lot of food everyday along with 3 big shakes. I replaced the milk with PB though I'm done with milk.

Also I was thinking about switching routines soon, I don't know if that's a wise choice. Maybe after a few weeks I'll see how it goes.

Wishing everyone the best

Peace FB :up:

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other vitamins to think about would be zinc 30g a day, and magnesium 500mg or so a day. Maybe some vitamin e as well 400iu a day.

What is your weight doing? If its doing what you want, then your diet is working, (well as long as you aren't getting fat).

What has your progress been like over the last three months on the big three? What do the numbers look like.

Quagmire

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quagmire911 said:
Other vitamins to think about would be zinc 30g a day, and magnesium 500mg or so a day. Maybe some vitamin e as well 400iu a day.

What is your weight doing? If its doing what you want, then your diet is working, (well as long as you aren't getting fat).

What has your progress been like over the last three months on the big three? What do the numbers look like.

Quagmire
Ya, I got some ZMA. I have to look into buying vitamin E though.
My weight's around 180 right now, slight in the 181 range.
I incorporated more calories in my diet starting today, so I'll see how that goes. I think I've actually lost fat, even though I was eating 3500+ cals. Yea my body is VERY ectomorphic. So I'm gonna have to eat like an animal to gain weight.

BIG 3 : Deads: It went from 245*5 to 280*5
Squats : It remained stagnant.. due to the inconsistency of my training.
Bench Press : I was doing 8 reps for 65lbs on the DB press, I'm now doing 10 reps for 65lbs, and I PRed last week on my Incline, so I'm pretty happy with it considering the last of consistency in both workouts and diet for January/February. I was really into soccer, getting in shape for soccer.. and coaches don't want you to weight train for soccer. But the urge to get back in the gym was too strong:D I guess I'll have to drop from midfielder to defender hehe

Today's workout:

Squats 2*5 @ 225lbs PR 1*20@ 135lbs PR here
2 sets of calf raises

I'm stoked, the best is still to come :up:

Take care ppl

FB

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
180 doesn't sound very ectomorphic...what height are you?

To be honest if you are playing football/soccer then strength gains will be slower and I would be surprised if you could gain weight- that will have to wait until the offseason.

All the running about will dampen your CNS output.

It will be an uphill struggle until the offseason.

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quagmire911 said:
180 doesn't sound very ectomorphic...what height are you?

To be honest if you are playing football/soccer then strength gains will be slower and I would be surprised if you could gain weight- that will have to wait until the offseason.

All the running about will dampen your CNS output.

It will be an uphill struggle until the offseason.
Gotcha Quag.
I'm done running now, for the next three months. So I'll hopefully be making some serious progress. Btw I'm 6'0, so 180 is border-line skinny. Once I'll be hitting 190 it'll be perfect. Btw Quag do you think playing soccer once a week is good ? For like an hour.

Today's workout:

Deads 2*5 @ 285 lbs PR Can't wait to be doing 315 for reps.
DB Bicep Curls 2 sets with 30lbs
2 sets of rows with 105lbs

Pumped.

Take care

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a week playing soccor is fine dude. Just make sure its not on the day you workout.

HEre is a new workout idea my friend has been making pretty damn good gains on as well as a slew of lifters I've met on the web

IA's Simple Powerlifting Workout

If you have been consistent with your workouts and eating the way your suppose to I'd say do that workout.

Good job with the PRs on the deads man.

Are you doing your BB Rows like this? You can progress a heck of a lot better once you pick the right weight and have good form

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Effort got Johnny onto the SBPR, its a great plan.

From a gaining weight perspective any football is counterproductive, according to the advanced guys anyway. I'm not convinced 45-60 minutes really does ****, I think it may help to be honest. The problems would happen when you went to the 90 minute+ mark for several sessions a week. An hour a week should be fine unless you have trash can genetics or some kind of bodily issues. If youre running a two day- even better. Just make sure your getting plenty of calories on that day.

Back when WBA trained me and I put 15-20lbs on in 2-3 months (doing a three day), I was playing footie 45 minutes a week- unbewknowst to him :D I'd play 5 a sides on a Sunday and then do 20 rep squats on a Monday.

It also helps to keep your conditioning up. Ever since I dropped the footie, my fitness has dive bombed, another 10-15lbs didn't help either.

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear :)
Its not like i was going to drop my weekly soccer game anyways... hehe
Stallion that workout looks cool, I needed to switch up anyways, I'll start next week.

Monday's Workout:

Incline Bench : 5 PR then 4 @ 155lbs
DB Bench : 12 PR then 8 @ 65lbs
2 sets of shoulders
2 sets of triceps pulldowns

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday's workout

Squats 2*5 @ 235lbs PR
1*20 @ 140lbs PR - hardest set of my life, i was blasting some Static-X on my mp3 so I couldn't hear myself breathing during the set, but as soon as I took them off I was breathing like I ran a marathon.
1 set of calf raises.

Pretty short but intense.

I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow.

Take care.

By the way took my shirt off outside today during soccer game, the girls were loving it. Hard work always pays off :up: