Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FB gaming question!

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl couple of weeks ago at the house where i live, she visited with her friends and i was able to strike up conv with her
i found her on FB and sent this message, i know its not that funny

ME: Aren't yu the girl, who came to my house with your friends....
Happy fourth of July. Just wanted to say hi

HEr: Hey hii... u got me right! im the one..

She lives in a different state than i do

what should i reply, and escalate this
Suggest some thing please

Pilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you tell her you wanted to add her? If not is a little weird and I don't see too many chances for you unless you talked to her for a while. Next time if you meet somebody who lives out of state you have to try to go for the lay if possible. If you are just having fun and wanna hang out with her. You should tell her "you know what. I like you, I'm gonna add you on facebook in case I'm around there". Or something like that. It's very low risk and most girls actually like that. Just let this one go.
Do not:
poke her
message her
comment or like anything she says and anything she posts unless you think is really funny or something.
You are only gonna smother this one. In her head you are just some random guy she met. Don't be the weird guy she met and won't leave her alone on facebook.
Hope that helps
BTW work on your opening, that was weak

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree the opening was weak as hell, i should i asked for some advice from seniors here :)

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just entered into a long-distance relationship with a chick I met on a discussion forum a few years ago, and who has been on my Facebook for the past seven months. We live two states away. I think you really have to be schooled in the psychology of seduction, be a poetic wordsmith, and be a highly valued guy, to have a realistic chance, because there are tens of thousands of guys living closer to her than you and "out of sight, out of mind."

Read the book the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene, and read Roissy (roissy.wordpress.com).

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dereklovesugly said:
What's the point of dating someone you don't bang?
There's not much rationality to it, but sometimes people make such a connection they decide to throw caution to the wind, along with indulging in airline tickets and weekend road trips. Emotion trumps logic. The chances of anything lasting are very small but at least you can say you tried. Meanwhile, it's good to keep the eye out for local ladies.