Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fawkin braggin' rights!!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal : I'm gonna bet that when push comes to shove that most of the guys here are all talk. So, I want you guys to post some of your stories that are worth sharing.

Now, I want people to contribute, so I ask that a couple rules be followed.

- Try and keep your stories relatively short.
- Be honest... I accept that some people will want to beef up the stories, because honestly, who's going to know?? You are, and that's it, so if you're gonna lie, I hope it makes you feel good.
- Give a timeframe... if you have continuous stories from years ago untill recent that's fine... but if you were only on your game for a month like 5 years ago, it's a bit less impressive, don't you think??

Now that that is out of the way ... let me get the ball rolling.

I was working on this construction site a month or two ago with a grocery store just across the street where most of us would grab lunch. I picked up 3 women within a week just during the lunch hour. it got to the point where the other guys (some of them married) would point out some hotties walking past and tell me about the things that they would do, so I would get them to approach, and when they would cop out I'd show them how it was done. Once again, I end up being the guy with the balls to go up and approach women, well everyone else just sits back and hopes for the best.

The first night of the calgary stampede, I was with a few buddies at a bar where me and a good friend got 5 numbers each, then at the end of the night we were at a different bar where he approached a girl, and I started talking to the would be ****block and we took them both to their respective homes.

On the construction site, there was this incredibly hot painter girl that all the guys were talking about, she was easily a 9. Short, blonde, about 105lbs. Then about two days later, I was telling them all about how she came over to my place to take advantage of me.

As it stands right now, there are 5-6 women in my life... a 30 year old that wants to be a fbuddy, a 20 year old fbuddy, an east indian girl that wants to be my gf, a short cutie that I've been on a couple dates with, and a girl I just met the other day that at the very least wants to get in my pants.... I'm probly gonna let her over the weekend.

So, who's next??

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest as I know people who read these forums who know me in real life and will say if I lie. My wing comes on here but i dont know his screen name......He knows mine thow. Tomatoes is my nick for everything...Its an anagram of my real name so all my friends know this is me.....Hi guys :D

If you lie.....your only lieing to yourself...

Sarge On!

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now I can post some old stories...

I will write about 3 different phases (Afc days, DJ days, and PUA days) yes DJ and PU days was different. DJ days was only inner game and kino that I knew about there was no routines nothing like that. PUA days I learn't about all the elements such as C&F, push/pull, cat theory,etc.

AFC phase
-HB walks down the road and I say hi not expecting her to say anything back, she says hi and I just freeze up because I never expected that.
-Locked eyes with another HB and did it every time I see her, one day she confronted me (Yep she was attracted I never knew) I didn't do nothing when she asked how come I always looking at her
-A girl basically wanted me to protect her from another AFC who was very needy he even said to her "I need pusvy". Anyway I put my arm around her and acting like I know the deal 2 minutes later when I realize whats going on my AFC side kicks in and I started supplicating. I said "do I look good" about 5 times. (One of her hotter friends said I look cute, now that I think of it I should have talked to her) After that my boys seen her kissing some other guy right after she left my side.
-Girl says she wants me to come over to her house and fuvk her and she wants to suck me off. (It was so forward that I backed out lol)

DJ Phase
-Seen a new girl in school since I just learnt all this DJ stuff I think I'm the man so we walk by I roll up with the "hi" opener (Yes I hate it now) I then went in interveiw style (It was horrible) I was leading though (Which was good) Asked her to show me her paper, then all of a sudden a friend walks by so I quickly number close (Used one of the #close from this site) She said no I just went and laughed.
-Unexpectedly got some girl to touch my divk during class and after class we was on the stairwell feeling each other up but then some kid walks down and she goes to class
-A girl I approached wanted me to act like I was her cousin's bf so she can put extra food in my plate to give to her. I said yes so I can practice I got there and realize she was a HB9 and froze up. (Couldn't eat and could barely drink) I approached her after I got the courage and she just kept saying everything I do was boring (lol) I tryed to qualify myself:crackup: Then I blew myself out asking her if she has a BF?
-Approached a new girl in my class (Was there for only 2 days) Was going good then a friend comes back there and covkblocks.
-Girl Isolates herself with me in the stairwell I did nothing I guess she got pissed and left

PUA days
-Friends always point out a girl so they can watch me approach them
-Try all sorts of things (I've jumpped infront of HBs who had big boxes or food and say "For me", it actually worked alot of times)
-Almost layed a girl in school, was rubbing up her breast while her friend was in her lock. She was getting ASD saying not here, being the horny guy that I am I said "Lets go to the stairwell". She responds by saying "what kind of girl do you think I am" I didn't have time to get past this LMR BS so I left.
-Was with that same HB above and her friend. I was using them as social proof and when we get to the 3rd floor girls are looking at me and I'm just messing with these the 2 girls. Now next period I walk on that floor and I hear a girl saying "There goes you hubby, today I not only seen him with 1 bitvh he was with 2" (Too bad I didn't know which girl she was talking to about)
-FU on getting my and my 3 friends a BJ from 4 other girls, if they didn't go to class it would have went down
-A girl that I LJBF wanted to be my FB (She said it indirectly) but I turned it down because thats the only girl one of my friends talk too

----
To much stuff to put in PUA area so I'll post a few lays/success

Lays
-End up fuvking my friends gf, (We weren't friends at the time and he doesn't know now so yep) was gaming her before they offically went out and one day she seen me and gave me a big hug. (We haven't seen each other in months) I isolate and tit fuvk her. 2 weeks later I hit it
-Another girl who made me go crazy back in my AFC days. (Not Crazy crazy but horny crazy lol) Now she had high ass ASD and LMR. Was hard to isolate her from her friends so I started doing it in class. Rubbing her legs and stuff, I tryed to make her shake her ass infront of me but ASD caused her not too. Now this girl always talking about her BF. One day we had a test where we go home right after she was leaving so I left too. (So were isolated) Friends didn't see me after school:D
-Cousin invites me to come to his friends cookout, we go its 4 boys and like 6-7 girls. Alittle drama with one of the guys and his 2 gfs. (You can just picture what happened "who her..") Later in the night me and my cousin are playing in his friend house spanking the girls and there beating us with belts. I get one of the girls isolated in the bathroom, cousin gives me a dry condom. We left and next time I went I told her friend to call her over and it was a done deal.
-Cousin wanted me talk to a girl he knew that was about to give him head but he messed up. I talk to her over internet first day she was fiending to see me, I go bust on her hard about stuff we talked about. Kissed and all that good stuff. Next time I surprised her by showing up went over to house and it was a done deal
-Girl I met off of a cold approach gets fuvked within a week. Had her follow me to look for some peacocking gear (Still didn't find much yet) and there happen to be like an arcade place. We hangedout there for a bit and then went to find more cloth. Went back to her place to watch big momma house 2. (It was the bootleg version quality sucked) It was a done deal her brother almost caught us but I think he had a girl with him because he went straight into his room

I think that is enough its getting too long, Just alittle idea before I started to after. Also I did get layed a few times in AFC days, mainly by friends running a train on UGs.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll do like what the last guy did and post my more afc moments and my now more dj moments. i'm still working towards my PUA moments, but i know i'm leading towards it.

anyways here goes some moments... all have happened within the past year.

it started back about last christmas when i actually felt i had enough knowledge from the site and by reading other books and PUA stuff. it turned out that some girl was interested in me, but i just didn't feel nothing for her so i told her i had feelings for someone else and left it at that. then later on at a rave, i made out with a girl, which led up to dry humping.

then i was at a house party my neighbour threw on and there was this one girl there who's birthday it was and she said straight up to me "i'm so gonna fvck you later, its gonna be unlike anything you've had." to which i PRETENDED yes PRETENDED not to hear that and walked away from it. WTF?!?! she was HOT too, easily a 9. but i was too much of a fvckin pvssy to go along with it.

then fast forward till past the party to when i pull a girl from work to hang out and have fun with. i had since gotten more game together and was able to be interesting, initiate kino and to have her begging to make out with me. to which we did, after i joked about her treating me more than just an object of sex. only she was a very sloppy kisser and at that point i hadn't layed a lot of girls so i still was hestitant about hooking up with someone i don't know well.

i dont know how the rest of you handle it, but i've come so close to no longer even focusing on relationships and just going for the FB and ONS. only i could never get past being worried about STD's and such. so i've still been very much oriented to not being all over a girl right away.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the respoinses... I didn't expect much more than 5-6 responses...

Distant Light... one of your lay stories reminds me of this 3 way blind date I went on. On the way there I told my 2 buddies 'all we gotta do is figure out if we take them home, or if they take us home to plow.' One of the guys was like 'fvck thay, it's not gonna happen.'... long story short, not for the 2 of them... and I went to her place.

DjHoolahoop - I am ok with admitting thaT I have had an STD before (luckily one that was cleared up with a small baggie of pills. Since then I have been using condoms religiously. No exceptions... Unless the question was more how to keep a girlfriend?? In which case the answer is I don't know, it's been years since I've had a girlfriend exclusive.

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will have some have stuff to add to your thread by next week,

So pimp its scary said:
a grocery store just across the street where most of us would grab lunch. I picked up 3 women within a week just during the lunch hour. it got to the point where the other guys (some of them married) would point out some hotties walking past and tell me about the things that they would do, so I would get them to approach, and when they would cop out I'd show them how it was done. Once again, I end up being the guy with the balls to go up and approach women, well everyone else just sits back and hopes for the best.

btw, what do you think gave you more confidence than your construction co-workers, was it because you read this site, maybe your a bit better looking than them?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... no not at all, I mean, I gained my confidence originally through reading this site. Thing is that since I've come out of my shell, I've been renowned as the guy that would approach women, and bring them to the group.

spinaltappp

Reaction score
im so happy i thought i had to tell someone. last night i layed my first milf... she wasnt that good looking, but she was 36 and i turned 19 less than a month ago so i thought **** it... i've found its much more fun to go for older women. any 18-19 year old can get a girl younger than him, but i think it takes more skill to get your own age and older... i usually try for girls around 21 but last night was fcuking result, i'll tell you that for free, put your wallets away.