Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Favourate Openers

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just curious what your favourate openers are?

I consider myself to be moving away from chump status in my mindset and knowledge but am still plucking up thye courage to be able to approach women easy and get rid of that rejection feeling.

I am curious as to what your openers are?

I have ready The Game by Neil Strauss and he has some good ones in there, however they seem a bit corny. I am a pretty funny and can play ****y and funny easy so anything around that would be cool...

Let me hear your favourate approache openers!!!!

Thanks and look forward to posting a bit more as I crack this game!

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
no, you are not. why must all of you think that you are freaking comedians?
heh, I am above getting into an argument on a forum.. I should also note that I run a significantly sized forum of my own (non related to the topic of this forum) so I am fully aware of how to use a forum sensibly.

If you can't contribute to the thread and have nothing useful to say, why not just not say anything? Its best for everyone.

I am here to learn, share some knowledge and have a bit of fun, thats all.

You don't know if I am funny or not. I actually do have a good sense of humour and can crack people up quite easily. I think its reasonable for me to point that out because if people can come up with some ****y and funny openers they would be perfect for me.

Maybe you were having a bad day, I am not sure..but your post isn't positive and creates a bad look for the community. but, whatever.... I would still appreciate any other comments on my original post :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like openers that are tied to the situation, so they don't come off as canned. Neg hits often fall in this category, because they are specific to the girl, such as big purse, dangerous shoes, etc. A situational neg-hit that I like is to catch a girl at a checkout line or magazine stand who is engrossed in a Cosmo or other women's magazine. Loud enough for other people to hear, and standing in front of her so that she knows you're talking to her, say in a teasing way, "Are you reading the dirty articles in that magazine?" If she says yes, accuse her of having a dirty mind, and if she says no, call her a liar, and then accuse her of having the dirty mind. The funny part is that those magazines are mostly sex articles, and people flip to those articles first, so you probably did catch her reading a sex article; she's already warmed up for your approach.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like BB's grocessory store approach.... I'll try it

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I like openers that are tied to the situation, so they don't come off as canned. Neg hits often fall in this category, because they are specific to the girl, such as big purse, dangerous shoes, etc.
Right on. One of my favorites is when a chick spilled a drink in her lap... that was my cue.

V: "UH... did you just spill a drink in your lap, or are you just happy to see me?"
HB: "OMG, you saw that?!" *hits me in the chest playfully* "Be nice!"
V: "Saw what? I see THAT: *points to wet crotch* You should wear Depends so you wouldn't have that problem."
Etc.
Later, I referenced something in about her having rubber sheets and "refreshing like a Sierra Mist commercial".

The best thing about that situation was that her friend was the target. Ka-chow!

You are walking around in a club (or wherever) with a gun. But your gun is empty. What you need to do is pay attention and look for ammo to use, or even a different weapon: rifle, pistol, grenade, rpg, landmine, nerve gas, etc. Should you run across a threat while unarmed, punch them in the stomach and use their own weapon against them. With any luck, you can take some prisoners back to the compound and "torture" them.

And, should you not find ammo, or another weapon, you've always got your trusty M7 bayonet that is "Hi." Yes, it's close quarters combat, and sometimes it's scary. But, it does work in a pinch. I try to sneak up behind them an use it. The trick about that is to make it sound as close to "Hi, I know you." as possible so they turn around without their b!tch shield up. But be on your toes! Before they can formulate an opinion or finish their "who is this guy" thought, you've got to touch them and make them laugh.
"Hi... I was trying to get to the bar.*nudge* Just kidding, what's your name?" "Hi... Hold this. *hand her an empty glass* Just playin'... "
"Hi... Oops! *nudge* I thought you were her...*point to someone that's close, but hotter... or uglier... or fat... or whatever you want to work from, even a dude (Oh, snap! She's a dude!)*"
"Hi... (she turns around with a frown) WHOA! What's up with the sour face? You drinking vodka lemonades?"

I've got opening pretty much down. It's such a non-problem, it's silly. I realized: There is no spoon.

Just the other night, I went up to the bar to get a drink and I bumped into a girl by accident. When she turned around and smiled, I started bobbing my head goofy-style to the stupid song that was playing like, "What?". She mirrored me! She put a silly face on and started dancing silly too! Without a word, I grabbed her up and started goofy dancing with her for like... 5 seconds. Then, the bartender stopped at my empty glass and I completely ignored her to order my drink and pay. Afterwards, the song changed to something slower and I turned to her and asked: "Well? Come on, now!" We proceeded to be silly and started a convo. I had no intention of "opening" her, but just went with the flow.

Turn off the thinking, and turn on the "good time having". When you're having a good time, opening becomes a non-issue. Think more in terms of "DJ" and less in terms of "PUA".

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
....say in a teasing way, "Are you reading the dirty articles in that magazine?" If she says yes, accuse her of having a dirty mind, and if she says no, call her a liar, and then accuse her of having the dirty mind. ....
Sweet! :)

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
You are walking around in a club (or wherever) with a gun. But your gun is empty. What you need to do is pay attention and look for ammo to use, or even a different weapon: rifle, pistol, grenade, rpg, landmine, nerve gas, etc. Should you run across a threat while unarmed, punch them in the stomach and use their own weapon against them. With any luck, you can take some prisoners back to the compound and "torture" them.

And, should you not find ammo, or another weapon, you've always got your trusty M7 bayonet that is "Hi." Yes, it's close quarters combat, and sometimes it's scary. But, it does work in a pinch. I try to sneak up behind them an use it. The trick about that is to make it sound as close to "Hi, I know you." as possible so they turn around without their b!tch shield up. But be on your toes! Before they can formulate an opinion or finish their "who is this guy" thought, you've got to touch them and make them laugh.
"Hi... I was trying to get to the bar.*nudge* Just kidding, what's your name?" "Hi... Hold this. *hand her an empty glass* Just playin'... "
"Hi... Oops! *nudge* I thought you were her...*point to someone that's close, but hotter... or uglier... or fat... or whatever you want to work from, even a dude (Oh, snap! She's a dude!)*"
"Hi... (she turns around with a frown) WHOA! What's up with the sour face? You drinking vodka lemonades?"
Brilliant!!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Hi... (she turns around with a frown) WHOA! What's up with the sour face? You drinking vodka lemonades?
That's interesting, touching is the disarming tool... dosen't matter what you say, it matters how you make them feel and a little touch to say, "hey i'm friendly" will knock out 50% of Bshields...

-Cod3r

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Turn off the thinking, and turn on the "good time having". When you're having a good time, opening becomes a non-issue. Think more in terms of "DJ" and less in terms of "PUA".

Probably the best advice that I've seen here in a while.

The environment and what is going on around you can play a big part in the creation of your opening line.

If you are new, the canned lines should get you in the door.

A seasoned pro would never use a canned line. It's a giveaway and makes girls put their guard up.

Remember this, "Hi" is still the best opening line.