Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FAVORITE QUOTES from DJ Bible and other sources.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s easier to start from scratch with new women than it is to fix up old problems with the women you’re pursuing now. “Mystery Method”

When you let a woman dominate your state of mind, you are giving up your manhood. Senor Fingers

“The game won’t adapt to you, you must adapt to the game” Masta Pimp

We do NOT go out and chase girls, we become so god damn amazing that we MAKE the girls want US! You HAVE to believe this if you wanna become a king, this is the ONLY way to get everything you want from today’s cruel society. Hidden-Danjer

If you don’t have anything smooth to say, don’t say anything at all.
John Fate

Never ask a female friend to hook you up with one of her friends. To a woman that’s pathetic. It implies that you are desperate, insecure and dependent. The key is not to ask for it, let her do it. John Fate

A male who goes through life with the path of an arrow is a MAN. A male who goes through life bending himself to every desire in hopes of pleasing is a CHUMP, a nice guy. Pook

YOU SHOULD NEVER REALLY GIVE A FLYING FUKK WHAT A GIRL THINKS ABOUT YOU ANYWAY. DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO DO AND NEVER TAKE ANY BULLSHYT FROM A WOMAN. REMEMBER, YOU'RE A MAN!! NOT SOME EMASCULATED PVSSY. IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF A "RELATIONSHIP" YOU WALK WITHOUT HESITATION. PERIOD. AND DON'T LOOK BACK. THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER ONE. Diesel

"Men will be nice when nice guys get laid." Pook

Before you attempt to conquer the world, you must conquer your own mind.
Before you can command respect from the world, you must respect yourself.

A man of courage is not a fearless man, he is a man who controls his fear instead of let it control him.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
--Michael Jordan

Respect is to women what looks are to men. A woman dating a man without respect is like a man dating a borderline ugly woman. Brian Canigla

The first step in goal-setting is desire. Desire is the great motivator,
the powerful force that drives you toward your goal. The second step is belief - you must believe with all your heart and no doubts that you have the ability to achieve your goal.

“As you think, you shall become.” Pook

In my experience, it's far better to ATTRACT a woman than to CHASE a woman. If a woman is ATTRACTED to you, half the game is over. Deangelo

To overcome rejection, you must not fear it. To not fear rejection, you must not try to win. Docs

Women know if they'll sleep with you within 5 minutes of meeting you.
Dr. Dennis W. Neder

"It dawned on me as it has, that the androgyny is key. Women fall for bastards because they don't turn off the sexuality.. "nice" guys think women will be terrified of their sexuality, so they turn it off and all they get is the friends treatment

As a rule when men talk to someone about a problem, they are looking for answers; women in general are different. They will talk to you about a problem to express how they feel. They usually aren't looking for answers; they just want to talk about it to straighten things out in their own minds. Unless she asks for advice, don't offer it. Just listen, and keep the conversation going. If she wants advice she will ask for it. Gary Caine

Reading this, are you starting to fear that she will not give in? Realize: that fear = fear of lost girl. Everyone says this, and I will say it too: You Must Be Willing To Lose Her! cynetix

Schedule Your Social Life, Think Positive, Engage in Social Reconnaissance, Enter Conversation Gracefully, Learn to Handle Failure, Take Hold of your Emotions, Defuse Disagreements, and laugh a little Virtuoso

Improve on what you can (health, fitness, style) and embrace the things you cannot change (height, race, etc) Insecurity is an ugly thing, so confront the roots of your warped self image and banish this negativity from your mind. No excuses, dude! Only you can make yourself worthy of the best things in life! Senor Fingers

Smile as you walk around the venue.Guys who don’t get laid, don’t smile.
l“Mystery Method”

I think one of the best ways to get a girl to like you and to get your best game on….is to just ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HER. When you memorize and use tactics and pickup lines, it doesn’t sound sincere. It makes it sound like you’ve been thinking too much about it. KillaPetehog

Anyone can clean up, groom themselves and dress well, but if you don't have the confidence to make her feel like she is in good hands, you won't get anywhere.

DON'T EVER TAKE ADVICE FROM WOMEN ABOUT WOMEN. THEY ARE UTTERLY CLUELESS. WHY? BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TOTALLY FULL OF SHYT, AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY REALLY WANT. THEY'LL ONLY TELL WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND USUALLY IT HAS NO FOUNDATION IN REALITY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME: TAKE THEIR ADVICE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED. Diesel.

Remember, act like a friend (or the average guy) and a friend you will become...always and forever! Lightning

As I've mentioned before, I don't generally recommend the " ****y and funny " approach as most guys really aren't funny.

Remember, most of the time women decide in the first few minutes whether you are going to be a potential lover or a lowly friend.

LOFTY, DRIVING AMBITION IS ATTRACTIVE TO SOME SINGLE WOMEN. Spin beautiful dreams of the future for her, and weave her into them!

“Charm is treating women like little girls.” Pook

Charm is the art of sincere complimenting. By sincere I mean true compliments, not flattery. Flattery comes with a plan. Charm involves compliments without asking for anything in return. Smooth Vejita

“The greatest risk you can take in life is not to risk it all!” Pook

The lesson: DON”T GIVE HER A REASON TO THINK SHE IS BETTER. You are the gold; she should be thrilled to have A CHANCE with you. Pook

Don't be aggressive with girls it doesn't work. On the other end, don't take s**t from them either. Be assertive, that means expressing what you feel but respecting their opinion. Do it in the form of 'I' statements like, "I don't like what you did". Don't say." You’re making me mad".

When someone smiles at you, very rarely do you not smile back. Also a smile makes you feel a little better about your day. It's as if someone saw something in you and it made them happy. If a woman is attracted to you, and you give her a warm smile, The ice is already broken and you haven't even said a word. Rico

Assume that she likes you and will respond favorably to your charm.
Mike Pilinski

Women spend more time analyzing relationships; they talk about them incessantly, and in doing so discover more truths than men know. However, all of this talk in a vacuum also means that their heads are filled with more bullshyt and myth than are men's. Inspector Clouseau

Just like we want our women to be soft, beautiful, sexy, confident, etc., they want men to be strong, masculine, secure, into himself. Wear the finest. Smell great, not good. Do better than the next man. Look better than the next man! Marc

I have a rule of thumb in life that I use… it takes about 2-4 years just to get 'good' at something. And I mean JUST TO GET GOOD. THEN, I think it takes another 2-4 years to become a 'master' of whatever you're doing. At the 10+ year level is usually where the Genius level really kicks in… Deangelo

Convince the girl that she is more interested in you than you are in her.
terminator 911

And don’t forget, the less women know about you, the more women want to know about you. Be a man of mystery. Terminator 911

When you act like you know a girl, you DON’T CARE about whether she likes you…because IN YOUR MIND..she DOES LIKE YOU!!!!!…. KillaPetehog

NOTHING works for me like humor mixed with arrogance. Deangelo

If you say to a woman "I really like you" it won't be as effective as saying to them "You really like me" in a teasing way. Deangelo

Always be willing to walk away Pook

Everything of success is in how you think. Control your mind and you control your destiny. Pook

When you let the idea of a woman rejecting you stop you from walking and talking to her, you’re GIVING AWAY YOUR POWER.

Not approaching a girl actually feels worse than getting rejected- Don Joey

It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. Senor Fingers

Treat a woman like a princess, but with the authority of a PRINCE and NOT that of a peasant!!! KillaPetehog

Smile when talking on the phone. Your “smile” comes through in your voice.
Dale Carnegie

Nice guys think their sexuality will scare the woman so they hide it. Then they wonder why they hear “Let’s just be friends” a lot. Pook

It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. Dale Carnegie

Consider a rejection as a "second opinion" of sorts

Remember, there's only one part of a man's body that most girls will melt for - and it's not what you think - it's your EYES.

Winners don't dwell on their failures and rejections from single women. They learn a lesson from each experience and move on. Don Diebel

Checking out a chick is like looking at the sun. You can’t just stop and stare. You’ve got to take a quick peek and then look away fast. Jerry Seinfeld

Hey...add your own favorite quotes too! :)

Last edited:

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
deeper and deeper...
barry white

ehehhe

nice collection, gonna print it.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, excellent collection.

Tempted to print it, but its kinda long.

Good job anyways I love Hyori Lee

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, awesome list. This is no paltry compilation. LOTS of good sh!t in there. The Michael Jordan one got me to approach in spite of my anxiety.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!

I've wrestled with an alligator, sparred with a whale, handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail!

We gonna get it on, cos we don't get along!

A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''

I run on the road, long before I dance under the lights.

These are some of the best ever, I won't tell you whom they are, but if you didnt get it from the first one, learn about the sportsman of the century and my idol :)

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
Gonna float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!

I've wrestled with an alligator, sparred with a whale, handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail!

We gonna get it on, cos we don't get along!

A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''

I run on the road, long before I dance under the lights.

These are some of the best ever, I won't tell you whom they are, but if you didnt get it from the first one, learn about the sportsman of the century and my idol :)
I adore this man. But he ain't half as pretty as me :cool: .

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Favorite Quotes From Other Sources

The thing to know is that if you give the dog a treat every single time he comes when you call, he'll start to get lazy. He'll figure, "Eh, why should I hurry? I can get over there in my own good time, and take the treat." If you constantly shower a woman with gifts and attention, you run the risk of the same thing happening. Ron Louis

Always reward her with hugs, words of appreciation, and small surprises - NOT with money or gifts! Derek Vilatio
As, alas, you might know, you can do all the affirmations in the world, but if you don't have the social skills to attract women, your out of luck. Swingcat

Some would argue that looks carry the most weight but I beg to differ. I am not denying that looks won't get you anywhere but the fact is that looks can get you somewhere but cannot keep you there!

Women pick up on body language a lot better than we do. Lightning

There's a term that single, attractive, in-demand women use to describe men who use weak, approval-seeking posture, gestures, comments, and mannerisms...The term is "NICE". David Deangelo

I don't care if you have the best pickup lines in the world or the funniest stories or the coolest car or massive biceps...or whatever. If you can't emotionally hook a woman in the first few minutes of meeting her, your chances of success are very slim. Swingcat

You weren't BORN shy. Shyness is not an inherited trait. It's something that is LEARNED. It's a skill that is DEVELOPED over time. In short: Shyness is UNNATURAL! Joseph Matthews

If you want to change the way you feel, you must first understand why you feel the way you do. Feelings can lead you to act in self-defeating ways. If you fill your head with depressing and negative thoughts, and you allow yourself to feel shameful and angry feelings, you will never be able to act confidently.

Never do something that you know is the wrong thing to do or change your mind just to please a woman. Don’t be a pushover to her whims. Derek Vilatio

Women are clairvoyant when comes to knowing whether or not a man is frequently around women. Women assume that if other females hang around you, then you must be a cool guy. They assume, likewise, that if no females hang around you, something might be wrong with you.

So when she asks herself, "What kind of a man am I looking for?", she naturally wants one who is safe like a friend but still sexually attractive to her like a stranger. Thus she says, "Friendship first." She doesn't want friendship, she wants to feel safe , yet excited . The problem is, most men who are good at making women feel safe do it by going the "friends" route, and end up never getting sex, just hearing about her sex with other men when she comes to him to cry about how bad some other guy is treating her. Ron Luis

Remember: familiar feelings = a sense of security. This is why so many people are more comfortable feeling bad about themselves than good! They’ve actually trained themselves to feel comfortable feeling bad! They’d rather not seek pleasure than avoid feeling pain.

As you let go of wanting women's approval, you may discover yourself feeling more free with women.

As you let go of wanting women's approval, you may discover you are more relaxed with women, and around the topic of women in general.

As you let go of wanting women's approval, you may discover that women seem more attracted to you.

As you let go of wanting women's approval, you may find that interacting with and flirting with women is much easier and more fun.

As you let go of wanting women's approval, you may find yourself more selective about the women you ask out, or want to be with.

As you let go of wanting women's approval, you may find that they start seeking YOUR approval.

As you let go of wanting women's approval, you may find that not having a lover right now doesn't mean all the bad things you thought it meant.

As you let go of wanting women's approval, you may find you are more relaxed in every area of your life.

LET GO!

Last edited:

Stem

Don Juan
Reaction score
We can learn from history how past generations thought and acted, how they responded to the demands of their time and how they solved their problems. We can learn by analogy, not by example, for our circumstances will always be different than theirs were. The main thing history can teach us is that human actions have consequences and that certain choices, once made, cannot be undone. They foreclose the possibility of making other choices and thus they determine our future. -Gerda Lerner-

“When you believe something to be true, it becomes true for you, whatever the fact may be.” -???-

"The word 'relationship' shouldn't come out of your mouth until you've come in hers." -- Jake Steed

“Just by acting in a certain way does not make you that way” -???-

“This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.” -Fight Club-

“A condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night. Then, you throw it away . . . the condom, I mean, not the stranger.” -Fight Club-

“Without pain, without sacrifice, you would have nothing.” -???-

She will never say it, but a good woman’s biggest fear is that she will dominate you and
become ”Mama” -Doc Love-

“You can’t change your feelings, but you can change your choices and actions.” -Doc Love-

“Never try to keep someone who does not want to keep you.” -Doc Love-

"You can do whatever you want with your life but one day you'll know what love truely is....... It's the sour and the sweet and I know the sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet." -Brian Shelby-

“negativity and drama are the lamest things in life. Watch out for people who thrive on these things, (and for those who are crafty or sneaky) and snip them out of your life like a cancer and don't look back. If you keep them around, they will fill you with a "poison yuck" -???-

"Never trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die..." -???-

"Beauty is only a light switch away" -???-

"Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today." -Abraham Lincoln-

"Throughout life there will be people better than you, and people worse than you. Learn from the better, and teach the worse." -Don Corleone-

"Opportunity WILL NOT knock; therefore, make the door. For the beauty of successful people is that they do what unsuccessful people dare not to do."-Pook

"Happiness is not a reward — it is a consequence. Suffering is not a punishment — it is a result." -Robert Green Ingersoll-

"when you know better..you do better" -Maya Angelou-

“When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequence” -???-

“Anger is nothing more than an ******d expression of hurt, fear and frustration” -Dr. Phil McGraw-

You teach people how to treat you. -Rhoberta Shaler-

“Stop trying to be the person you are not, and you will start to become the person you are.” -Stem-

“In order to excel at anything, there are always hurdles, obstacles, or challenges one must get past. It's what bodybuilders call the pain period. Those who push themselves, and are willing to face pain, exhaustion, humiliation, rejection, or worse, are the ones who become champions. The rest are left on the sidelines.” -Neil Strauss-

“In life, people tend to wait for good things to come to them. And by waiting, they miss out. Usually, what you wish for doesn't fall into your lap it falls somewhere nearby, and you have to recognize it, stand up, and put in the time and work it takes to get to it.” -Neil Strauss-

“One day you're living your ordinary life in your village and you get a call to go on a quest. That quest takes you through the dark forest, where you have to cut your own path. Along the way, there are battles, monsters, and various obstacles. But at the end of that dark forest, there is a gift -- enlightenment. And you take it, you bring it back to your village, and you use it to enrich your life and the lives around you. However, some people get lost along the way and never get out of the forest. They think the forest is the destination.” -???-

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. -Carl Jung-

"Self-discipline is when you tell yourself to do something and you don't talk back." -W. K. Hope-

“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more then our abilities.” -J.K. Rowling-

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.” -Buddha-

“Change your thoughts and you change your world.” -Rev. Norman Vincent Peale-

“Sometimes it is more important to discover what one cannot do than what one can do.” -Lin Yutang-

“Ones' destiny is not determined by luck but by his own choice.” -???-

“The Difference between sex and death is that with death you can do it alone and no one is going to make fun of you” -???-

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” -???-

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” -J. K. Rowling-

“You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your tricks of war.” -Napoleon Bonaparte-

“The greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did not take. If you think something will make you happy, go for it. Remember that you pass this way only once!” -???-

"Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world." -Ralph Waldo Emerson-

"Your inability to perceive my ability is YOUR disability." -- sign on a wheelchair

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain-

"It takes less time to do a thing right than to explain why you did it wrong." -Henry Wadsworth Longfello-

“Never underestimate a person's potential to be threatened, and the amount of childish behavior you will have to put up with from "friends" just because they feel inadequate about themselves.” -???-

“The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.” -Gloria Steinem-

“A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.” -???-

Integrity - When you do the right thing even though no one is watching.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Never try to keep someone who does not want to keep you.” Doc Love

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
--Jeremy Schwartz

The one who knows that he knows - listen to him;
the one who know that he doesn't know - teach him;
the one who doesn't know that he knows - wake him;
the one who doesn't know that he doesn't know - leave him alone.

“You should enjoy the things that you have now and don’t wish for tomorrow, because tomorrow comes so soon that you don’t even see what hit you, and then you are upset you spent all of yesterday wishing for today when it would have came no matter what. Don’t wish you were 21, Don’t wish you were older, trust me when I say there’ll be plenty of time for drinking, sex, and being on your own in the future. What you don’t see is that right now is the time of your life, that right now you have no responsibilities, and that now you have the world. Tomorrow will come no matter what you want, so all you can do is savor today with the most mature taste possible, and avoid falling into the trap of wishing for tomorrow.”

You have two ears and only one mouth for a reason - Buddhist Belief

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.

--Henri Bergson

Strength lies not in defense but in attack. (an evil German dictator)

Become strong again in spirit, strong in will, strong in endurance, strong to bear all sacrifices (an evil German dictator)

Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle. If you do not fight, life will never be won (an evil German dictator)

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants and a burning desire to achieve it" - Napoleon Hill

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy."
--Cynthia Nelms

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions."
--Naguib, Mahfouz

"Spend your time wisely because the way you spend your moments today will determine the quality of your life tomorrow."

"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."
-Michael Jordan

"You should always try to become perfect, however, since no one can be perfect, there is always room for improvement."

" People do not remember what you said, but how you made them feel"

“The greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did not take. If you think something will make you happy, go for it. Remember that you pass this way only once!

“You can’t change your feelings, but you can change your choices and actions.” –Doc Love

"Throughout life there will be people better than you, and people worse than you. Learn from the better, and teach the worse." -Don Corleone-

“You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your tricks of war.” -Napoleon Bonaparte-

“One day you're living your ordinary life in your village and you get a call to go on a quest. That quest takes you through the dark forest, where you have to cut your own path. Along the way, there are battles, monsters, and various obstacles. But at the end of that dark forest, there is a gift -- enlightenment. And you take it, you bring it back to your village, and you use it to enrich your life and the lives around you. However, some people get lost along the way and never get out of the forest. They think the forest is the destination.”

“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more then our abilities.” -J.K. Rowling-

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” -J. K. Rowling-

I think muscles on guys are analogous to breasts on girls. They don't have to be huge, but decent-sized is better than none at all. Overall, however, it's important to remember that looks aren't as important to girls as they are to guys.

“The world is too dangerous to live in - not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen”
--Albert Einstein

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success…. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.
- Og Mandino

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow these lists are awesome...I think Ill save my favourite ones and print them in big bold letters. Then I'll stick them on the wall of my desk

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Lead or be led"
I can't remember who said that.

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
"learn from everyday"

" if you talk to a girl and you dont get the phone number your still a winner cause you tried"

well i cant really find any good quotes but those are some of mine I made up. to me there good.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“My boyfriend used to ask his mother, 'How can I find the right woman for me?' and she would answer, 'Don't worry about finding the right woman- concentrate on becoming the right man.'”

If a guy pulls out a chair, that’s nice, but it’s not going to do it. I don’t think you’re so great just because you have manners. I don’t like feeling as if a guy is just trying to impress me. Just be you.

A girl once said, “I can see if a guy is good in bed, just by the way he walks.”

Actors, pro athletes, rock stars, and drug dealers are always awash with women, and these guys are known scum.

Nobody is teaching boys how to be men, nobody is teaching them how to be in tune with their masculine nature. Mothers, try as they might, cannot do so adequately, because they don't know HOW to teach masculine nature, because their nature is feminine. With more boys being taught how to love by their mothers, they pick up the feminine nature. Pook

Beauty always finds the money and money always finds the beauty. Doc Love

The nice guy sometimes is not strong or powerful and that's what turns women off. So in essence, it's not the fact that they are nice, it's that they may be lacking other attractive qualities that out weigh the niceness. A girl

The thing is, the nice guys who are with a woman are not out there complaining that women don't like nice guys. The nice guys who are not with a woman will express their loneliness, in a nice way, from time to time. The jerks who are not with a woman never complain about it.

"Never date a woman whose father calls her 'Princess.' Chances are she believes it."
- Anonymous

“Women desire six things: They want their husbands to be brave, wise, rich, generous, obedient to wife, and lively in bed”

"When a man goes on a date, he wonders if he is going to get lucky. A woman already knows."
- Frederick Ryder

FRIEND: A member of the opposite sex in your acquaintance who has some flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.

"A man who won't lie to a woman has very little consideration for her feelings."
- Olin Miller

A woman of 35 thinks of having children. A man of 35 thinks of Dating children.

Eye Contact: A method utilized by a single woman to communicate to a man that she is interested in him. Despite being advised to do so, many women have difficulty looking a man directly in the eyes, not necessarily due to the shyness, but usually due to the fact that a woman's eyes are not located in her chest.

When I had no work and all this time on my hands, I couldn't get a date. Now that I have women banging on my door, I have no time to answer it.

Eliminate your desperation by focusing on your dreams and passions in life Pook

The confident man sees failure as only a temporary set back to inevitable success

You must have something going for you. You must have at least one of the following: a solid hobby that challenges you physically and mentally, a musical talent that you enjoy, a good job, a good major in school that reflects your true life ambition, a super charismatic personality, etc. Something. If you are nothing, you will attract nothing.

Experience is the best teacher. The only ‘mistake’ is one from which you learn nothing, but you must make those mistakes. There are no shortcuts, you must pay your dues, you must make life mistakes.

It goes for women as well. If the attraction isn't there, and you do nothing to amplify any base small level of attraction, you have just wasted your money or compliments.

Confidence is *not* about expecting success, or about being successful. It's about *not fearing failure*.

If you ask 10 women for what they're looking for in a man you'll likely get ten quite different lists, but probably at least 9 in 10 of them will mention "confidence" or something equivalent.

Basically they throw all this effort at her, to "win" her, and they try to get the "reward" of her going out with them. This gives all the power to the woman - the guy makes it clear that he'll go far to get her, and all she has to do is decide whether to say yes or no.

Tradition and movies tell a guy how to be "romantic" and how to date, and what they say is basically to be giving and try to win her over. That's crap.

Women don't want jerks. Jerks just have what women want.

“Why do you suppose we only feel compelled to chase the ones who run away?”
Vicomte De Valmont

So what makes a man a man?
He must also have deep convictions: he should NEVER give up his ideals or morals for anything.