Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Favorite Condom?

Gamblor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously the best condom is the one you have but what's your favorite and why? Feeling, control, etc...

Reaction score
I hate them all and trojans always seem to break on me.. but I am pretty sure that's because I'm drunk and put it on wrong. On that note I just picked up some of those "her pleasure" ones and plan on trying them out tonight after I tell her to cook me dinner.

Reaction score
Anybody tried the "Trojan Vibrating Rings" WTF?

They have an ad insert in the box of rubbers I just bought.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Anybody tried the "Trojan Vibrating Rings" WTF?

They have an ad insert in the box of rubbers I just bought.
My favorite condom is the Trojan Twisted Pleasures or Ultra Ribbed. Both feel great and my girlfriend loves both kinds of them.

Also, the vibrating rings (Durex version) are amazing, but the only downside to them is that they only last twenty minutes, while I last an 45 mnutes to an hour.

My girlfriend said that it is great because even when I stop, it won't. She had one of the best orgasms of her life with it.

comic_relief

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do condoms and rattlesnakes have in common?

i dont fvck with either of em

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I hate them all and trojans always seem to break on me.. but I am pretty sure that's because I'm drunk and put it on wrong. On that note I just picked up some of those "her pleasure" ones and plan on trying them out tonight after I tell her to cook me dinner.

how do u put it wrong? isn't there just one way to put on a condom

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could put it on backwords......I have to say that I have done that, it wasnt that bad it didnt pop or anything but when I was done I took it off and saw that it wasnt lubricated on the outside then I felt the inside and saw it was all lubricated so I was like .....SH1T..lol.

I dont really know which kind I use though, I usually buy a big pack and if I forget to bring a condom I will just buy one from quick stop....I need to find some condoms that are good.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like condom one.
They come in a nifty and very inconspicuous metal box....my mom saw the box and was non the wiser...not that it matters for me but for you youngins might not be a bad idea.
They have 200 or so "pleasure bumps" along the outside and i suppose it makes a difference but since most of the sex i have if ONS i don't really have too much time for feed back.
Lastly they come individual vacum sealed plastic containers that are resistant to water. So if you leave on in your back pocket and wash it, you don't have to worry about it getting chewed. I put a few through the dryer and they looked okay when they came out but i didn't use them.
BONUS: They all have individual illustrations and catch prases. The one in my pocket now says "Mix ONE up" and has a picture of a DJ. The two next to my bed say "Wild ONE" with a picture of a lion and the other says "ONE eyed Jack and has a playing card jack picture.
They're the best marketed and fun condoms ever!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
I've heard most people purchase condoms online - just out of curiosity: where is the best place to get these?
I just go to walmart. They are cheap and easy.

comic_relief

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trojan ultra ribbed, simple yet effective.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just go to the health clinic and get them for free. They gave me about 50 Lifestyles the last time I went.