Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Favorite Bodypart to Train

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself love training my Back/Shoulders. I train them together. The bread and Butter of my Back and Shoulder routine is moderate to heavy:

DB Presses
DB Front Raises
DB Lateral Raises
Upright BB Rows
Bent Over BB Rows
Hang Cleans
Clean and Press
Deadlifts

If you guys could list your favorite bodypart/s to train and list your favorite exercises that would be cool. Maybe we could all teach each other new exercises and new ideas.

PEACE

knighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite bodypart to train is arms. I do biceps and triceps together and I try to limit the total amount of sets to 15 so I can be done within 45 minutes. Triceps seem to pump much quicker and more than biceps so I would say triceps are my favorite muscle to train. I always try to do at least one overhead exercise for triceps. A sample of what I do on arm day:

BB Overhead Extension
Lying triceps extension (skullcrushers)
Tricep Pushdowns
BB curl
Preacher curls

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love leg day. I never seen the sweat come out so fast from do anything else. Plus it hurts like a biatch but for me they seem to grow faster than any other muscle which is good because I see too many people with small legs and big upper bodies.

Squats
Leg Presses
Hamstring Curls
Leg Extentions (for definition)
Leg abduction and adduction
Standing Calve Raises
Seated Calve Raises
Plus someother exercise to workout the small muscle near your shin.(opposite the calve)

[This message has been edited by 2N Turbo (edited 11-07-2002).]

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ranking for me is:

1) Deads: I love doing this, nothing better than lifting & grunting a bar loaded with plates with all the skinny guys looking at you like you are some kind of freak for doing such a "dangerous & useless" exercise.
Seeing they faces makes me grunt even more

2) Upright rows: I love this since I'm very strong on it & I get really MAD when doing this & end up doing sometimes a much higher number of reps that I could normally when I get a cool adrenaline rush with this exercise.

3) Squats: I like these for the fact that at the last set I go REALLY to failure... I love ending up with low blood presure & nearly fainting. Don't do this at home kids!!!
P.S.: do it with a training partner AND a squat rack or you could end seriously hurt allright?

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
DLs are among my favorite, they literally changed the anatomy of my back when I started doing them 3 years ago. Squats are great too.

But my #1 favorite is the barbell curl. It is a strong lift for me and I love the pain it inflicts on my poor little biceps.

ceekay

Don Juan
Reaction score
power cleans... nothin in the weight rooms quite as fun as stackin the big bumper plates on and throwin the weight down on the platform between reps, the fact that it is arguably the best lift for athletic explosiveness sure is nice too.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite body part to train is my chest. I usually change up what i work them out with, I'll either train my chest with biceps, triceps or all by itself. I like to change up my workout split periodically.

I emphasize incline pressing and flyes for chest because it builds my upper chest which is harder to get big then the rest of my chest. My workouts revolve around pressing and flyes for chest. I will toss in something on the cables occasionally too.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Favorite to train is my penis, but after that I'd say arms.

My biceps have always been as strong as the big big guys.

Everything else is starting to catch up.