Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fathers out there? Best way to deal with GF's hormonal trips.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with her, then I remember, she's pregnant. :)

Anyway, this is our second big fight in a month. We last spoke on the phone, Friday. It got a little heated, she said she had to get off phone to pick up her sister, and she said she'd call me back. That was at 7pm.... 11:45pm she calls me back, but I had gone out with some friends. I never returned her call.... I dunno, I do as much as I can for her, being that she's pregnant, I'm hella understanding but.... she seems to be getting really inconsiderate, and extremely bossie. Example.. we're laying there on the couch, she asked me if I would rub her belly with some cocoa butter, I said sure, then she asked me to rub some on her feet, I said sure, after all she's carrying around a bowling ball in her belly so I do it.. she falls asleep... I figured, I'd wake her ass up gently, and get her to climb in bed, where it's a little more comfortable right? No matter what bros.......DO NOT WAKE A PREGNANT WOMAN UP EVER!!! They get really evil, spit pea soup, and all that sh*t! ... anyway, I'm thinking, what a bunch of horse sh*t! ....try to do nice things for her, and I get drama. I'm standing on what's left of my dignity after all this bullsh*t.

Personally, I'm looking for some suggestions from all the DJ fathers out there. How did you handle this? ..and most importantly, should I even bother calling her? Last month, we got in a big fight, a week or so went by, finally, I called her, trying to be the better, understanding, none stubborn one.. this time.. I really want to do the right thing, which I think means, no calls, unless she needs me.

blasmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very normal. The same thing happened with me when my wife was pregnant with my son. She couldn't stand me. Just understand that its temporary and give her as much space as she needs. You have to pamper her too, buy her anything she craves for when she craves for it. Don't even ask why just do it. You want to keep her as happy as possible because beleive it or not her moods will afect the baby's mood.

blasmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Know dude, i was in the same boat. just be glad its only a few more months. Right before i lost my sanity she gave birth and everything was cool since then. Remember to tell her how beautiful she is and how honored you are that she is carrying your baby. this helps every now and then.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is... how do I balance it out? I want to do things for her, but at the same time, don't want to look like an afc in her eyes. Or do you throw that thinking out the window when she is pregnant? I'm aware that before she got pregnant, I was in control of the relationship, but now, the scale of power is tipped a little more towards her, which is ok, I can live with that for now. 50/50 is the goal but for now... I just need tips as far as how to handle this right. I think mistakes made now, may raise bigger problems for me later....

Any suggestions?

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
deleted for fear of hijacking InLaws thread.

Hang in there mate. It's worth it in the end.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IT is not AFC to take good care of your pregnant wife dude.

Treat her like a fukkin princess right now. When she calls you an assh0le, agree with her and back off. Dont take her personally man. She needs mad love and understanding right now, even if you have no clue what is going on in her head. Dont get sucked into her waves of emotion because they are fleeting. You will be fine, all couples go thru this so take heart!

GirlsAreTrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the last time to be worrying about being AFC. You need to be a man and take care of your baby momma and that means putting up with her stuff. The last thing you want to do is get into fights with her and make her angry cuz then that has a negative effect on the unborn child. She is going through a pregnancy, which is not easy for any woman, and she just needs to know you will be there for her throughout the pregnancy and after the baby is born.

That is of course only if you care about this woman, if not keep "djing" her.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlsAreTrix
This is the last time to be worrying about being AFC. You need to be a man and take care of your baby momma and that means putting up with her stuff. The last thing you want to do is get into fights with her and make her angry cuz then that has a negative effect on the unborn child. She is going through a pregnancy, which is not easy for any woman, and she just needs to know you will be there for her throughout the pregnancy and after the baby is born.

That is of course only if you care about this woman, if not keep "djing" her.
Thank you so much you guys... thank you sooo much. I am so glad there are father's on here... it's just the kind of answers I need to hear, and coming from fellas that I truly consider DJ's.... please, any advise of suggestions, please, let me have em now... this whole thing is gotten me all messed up, with no idea which way is up.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only do the hormones have pregnant women constantly mood-swinging, nauseaus, and irritable... but also tired (partly because of how exhausting it is to lug around your big body and partly because your body is working over time and telling you to rest). It is also very hard to sleep with a 8 lb kicking thing in your body, so it's true NEVER wake a pregnant woman. Because the only thing more cranky than a pregnant woman is a sleep-deprived pregnant woman. Trust me. I know. I've been one. ;)