Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fathers Bestow Game.

Jeremiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, why is that fathers do not feel obligated to teach their sons how to consistently score? Why isn't the average dad more emotionally invested in his son's notch count?

When, and if, I have a son I will make damn sure that instilling him with game is on my list of fatherly duties right between "Teach little Jimmy how to shave" and "Watch my son taste his first beer".

Even if you're an Alpha Husband who has admirably given your male child a head start in the dating scene by allowing him to observe the dominant way you run the house and interact with your wife, you should still pull your kid aside and at least teach him the basics.

How the heck do Beta Husbands teach their sons nothing in the ways of women, on top of being a poor role model by asking his brow-beating wife permission each time he wants to do something as innocuous as enjoy a late night snack? I mean, sure, these men are not game aware. So it's like, what are they going to say? They could at least warn their sons, in my opinion. They could at least be upfront with their sons and say, "Look, I had a really hard time with women my whole life. So, do what ever you gotta do to get *****, but don't end up like me, because it is a long, frustrating life."

My ****ing dad told me I should wait for marriage to have sex. How the **** do you, as a "man", say some ridiculous **** like that to your son?

What about you dudes? Will your sons inherit your game?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the other major influence on guys is their mothers. how many of us are brought up to be nice to girls and females in general?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not only the family itself but mostly the fact that from WWII the state has a bigger and bigger role in shaping kids year after year, and worse yet chose to put as referring roles the worst subjects possible like middle aged liberal women or effeminated liberal men, both of which have a herd mentality being the big state necessary for them to be considered.

To which you add the progressive emasculation of men in general which slowly led to have those effeminate men to reproduce and therefore being unable to teach their sons, being untaught themselves first.

Society in a prosperous and peaceful time doesnt require "men", it required "half men" who keep their place and let women call the sh0ts, the reason being that women due to their sheep mentality are more easy to led, plus they are never aggressive toward strong opponened.

Women do whatever it takes to please those they consider above, plus are easy to manipulate into wasting their own money for crap they dont need, making rich producers even richer.
The only way to control men is to keep them sex starved and afraid of their masculinity, a strong manly man is a potential threat to any tyrant.

So as you see, what you are talking about its simply the effect not the desease, many men dont know any better of if they know they think their sons will fit easier by being how society wants them.

Let alone women and their senseless suggestions, the reason is that women either see you as above them so become ready to be submissive or if they see you are a "normal one" they do whatever it takes to keep you down and average, and this works for your same mothers and sisters.
They dont accept any concept of improvement or trasformation, if you are the king all is given to you, while if you're not they will make sure to do anything it takes to discourage you to try to be.

Jeremiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let alone women and their senseless suggestions said:
I feel what you're saying. My sister will openly mock me if I show any sign of confidence in front of her. My mother won't mock me, but she will give a wry smile that says, "Oh, look at little Jeremiah. He thinks he's a man." They've always done this. My mom has always fervently discouraged my from doing anything a man would do. She doesn't want me to change my own oil because she doesn't believe I could handle such a complicated mechanical task. Whenever she goes on like this my father is standing right behind her, nodding in agreement.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeremiah, obviously you're not a father!

My son is 16 and I advised my him that I didn't think he was mature enough to have sex, but also told him I couldn't be with him 24/7 so he was going to make the choice he thought was right. Hopefully he listened to the things I said and takes those into account when he comes to that point. I did give him a condom and explained the importance of using one.

You see being a father is teaching your children responsibilty and teaching your children how to make proper choices in life. When you see your child grow up and see how they are you'll understand what I'm talking about.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's uncomfortable for your family to see you change and mould your life to YOUR liking. IF they had their way, you would stay the little boy you WERE. The women in it think they are smarter than a man...and your dad has let it happen.

IF you teach your son to be a MAN, you won't need to teach him game. Most of game is just being a man... not taking unnecessary sh1t from anyone, going your own way,going for what you want,etc.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beta father that you speak of is extremely unlikely to advise his son not to make the same choices. In fact, chances are that he will try very hard to convince his son that he should make the exact same choice when it comes to women.

Why? Because the Beta has to believe that he did the "right" thing. Even if they know in their heart of hearts that they made a bad choice, they must believe the delusion. The harsh reality is something they would rather not accept, so they make a huge ego investment in their choice.

This is why many beta chumps don't just accept their beta-tude, they take pride in it. How common is it for married men these days to joke about how they are completely whipped by their wives? The other day, I heard a guy joking about how his testicles are rolling around in his wife's purse. It made me cringe.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the way that you guys who know nothing about being a father are saying why guys aren't going to teach their sons "game".

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If everyone knew game then game wouldn't be game anymore. And we would not be able to enjoy the same success we do once we start to incorporate it. If people seek it, they will find. But there's no need for everyone to know it.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because most 'fathers' circa 2012 are beta faggots ruled emotionally, financially, and legally by their wife carrying man purses, honey-do lists, and begging for secks. With a strong vested interest in maintaining their beta ness so as not to suffer a traumatic ego breakdown.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about investing in your notch count. It's more about warning and teaching your son about the true nature of some women. Yes my father was like Shyguy23. But what my Dad didn't give me was any sort of primer on what girls are really like. He didn't give me a primer on how to meet, woo, and get women. All I had was his example as a married man. Which is not what works to get women. it may work to keep women, but not to get them interested.

So we didn't have those discussions until I was in my 30s and it was too late. He said it was because he wanted me to find a nice girl and settle down and he didn't want me to have a bad outlook on women. Of course by the time we discussed it, I had been through the wringer and of course had a bad outlook on women!

This is what you need to be teaching your sons.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the fathers I know are betas. Strike that -- all of them are. My own dad is, my friends' dads were, and my friends who are dads all are.

Most alphas don't become dads. I mean they might have genetically fathered a child or two but they're not sitting at home reading Dr. Seuss to any of them.

It takes a certain kind of guy to stand around teaching his dopey kid how to throw a baseball rather than go out on the prowl and try to f*ck b*tches. I don't think I'm personally that kind of guy, but more power to those who are.

So to then wonder why that sort of guy doesn't then teach his kid how to become a "player" is a bit unfair. He was never one himself; he certainly can't teach anyone else to become one.

I'm not saying all dads are betas, only 99% of them :D They will then raise beta sons. Only if, for some reason, that son is exposed to alternative ways of thinking will he become "enlightened."

Furthermore, you then have religion thrown into the mix. Most religions are designed to foster and encourage "betaism" in their men. How many religions tell the men "Thou shalt bang tons of chicks?" Not one.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Most of the fathers I know are betas. Strike that -- all of them are. My own dad is, my friends' dads were, and my friends who are dads all are.

Most alphas don't become dads. I mean they might have genetically fathered a child or two but they're not sitting at home reading Dr. Seuss to any of them.

It takes a certain kind of guy to stand around teaching his dopey kid how to throw a baseball rather than go out on the prowl and try to f*ck b*tches. I don't think I'm personally that kind of guy, but more power to those who are.

So to then wonder why that sort of guy doesn't then teach his kid how to become a "player" is a bit unfair. He was never one himself; he certainly can't teach anyone else to become one.

I'm not saying all dads are betas, only 99% of them :D They will then raise beta sons. Only if, for some reason, that son is exposed to alternative ways of thinking will he become "enlightened."

Furthermore, you then have religion thrown into the mix. Most religions are designed to foster and encourage "betaism" in their men. How many religions tell the men "Thou shalt bang tons of chicks?" Not one.
You are so full of shyte. I know some straight up players who love their kids, cheat on their wives and do what the hell they want. The world ain't binary brah.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Well fan-tasmic for you. Your experiences differ from mine then. :D
Of course they do. Mainly because I'm awesome. No seriously, the richest guy in my middle class neighborhood as a kid was a low key drug kingpin in our small town. He kept his kids in his house, he kept his "girlfriend" in the guest house with a different address so she couldn't sue for common law marriage. He had two other houses where he kept two other women whom he had kids by. And he'd be out at the club with other women. Still you'd see him on the weekend at his son's baseball games and out with his children around the neighborhood. Now, that's pretty alpha to me.

When I met the guy (he's a friend of my Dad's) I overheard him discussing women, and you would think it was straight out of SS archives. Player player player. But as much as he talked about the game and money, he talked about his son as well. Those where the three things he loved.

Is that beta loving your son and spending time with him? Or is being a drug kingpin and having a harem alpha? Oh wait. The world ain't binary bro.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
So Zarky thinks that a "real man" and "alpha male" just dumps his seed and moves on to fvck more bytches. You say that and then you want to say that the rest of the men are fvcked up? Sounds like you're philosophy on what being a man is fvcked up. JMO

Being a father has NOTHING to do with alpha or beta, it has to do with passing along the things that you've learned in life. Some good and some bad to help them see both sides of the coin.

I doubt any man on this site who is a father would give up the relationship they have with their children. But to you if they were an "alpha male" they would be willing to trade that so they could go fvck more women.

The greatest thing to ever happen to me was the birth of my son and I wouldn't trade that for the best "game" on the planet.

I'm not going to sit my son down at 16 and try to teach him how to get laid because I dont' think that he's mature enough for that sort of thing. He sees how I act with the ****y/funny/confident atttitude and imitates that. My ex wife says that he acts just like me, so I take that as a compliment. He does some things I don't like with his gf's and I tell him I wouldn't do that and that sort of thing. I'm telling him (from what i understand) what I think the right things to do are. Never telling him to buy them things or treat her like the princess she thinks she is. I think thats doing my job as a dad. But to take your kid out and show them how to pick up women just seems really weird to me.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
It's uncomfortable for your family to see you change and mould your life to YOUR liking. IF they had their way, you would stay the little boy you WERE. The women in it think they are smarter than a man...and your dad has let it happen.

IF you teach your son to be a MAN, you won't need to teach him game. Most of game is just being a man... not taking unnecessary sh1t from anyone, going your own way,going for what you want,etc.
+1

immaculate!

And Zarky:

My dad's a dad and I'd say he banged more chicks than you. Haha, he's nearing 60 though. But counting.
But your theory of %99 of fathers being beta is a corollary of % 99 men are beta. A Gaussian selection among %99 of those beta's will produce a % 99 beta-father rate. Truism. Trivial sh!t.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If 99% of fathers are beta, that means that alphas are not doing a very good job of reproducing, and we know that isn't true. Unless you're talking about cuckold fathers.

Probably one reason fathers are hesitant to teach their sons "game" is that they're worried about them getting.a girl pregnant or catching an STD. I know the community thinks the chances of that happening are miniscule, but it's probably different when it's your kid. They probably don't want their lives ruined before they begin.

Besides, teenagers are notoriously selective about what they listen to, especially when it comes to their parents. They may decide to forego the use of a condom, for instance.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My boy just turned 10 and I've already started teaching him the basics. I actually started a while back, but it's only been in the last few months I've focused things towards talking to girls and getting their numbers and how to act around them and whatnot.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess we all have different definitions of "alpha," which should probably come as no surprise. But IMHO, husbands and fathers aren't really alphas. And somebody up there didn't understand that by "father" I meant the guy raising the child, not the guy impregnating the woman.

For example, I knew a married woman with 3 kids years ago. The first kid resulted from a ONS on a beach with a guy who picked her up while she was on vacation in the Bahamas.

She went home and had the kid. Never even knew the "father's" name. Then some other dude came along and married her and she had 2 kids with that guy.

First guy's an "alpha" in my book. Second guy's a beta. YMMV. I'm not saying alphas are better.. society needs its betas.. but that's the difference to me.