Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Father, Son, Holy Ghost

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone believes in the same thing, but most people can agree that they believe in a higher power. A common theme in religion is the father, son, holy ghost. Females are not recognized. As males, we have strong access and communication to the higher power, this is what makes us attractive to women because they do not.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're joking or not.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone obviously never studied about Gaia, Dionysis, Minerva, Venus, Shiva and the various mother goddesses throughout time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQHu20_MhDU

The point?

Christianity/Islam/Judaism are not the only religions that ever existed.

Paganism, Buddhism, Hinduism predate all of the currently popular Abrahamic garbage by thousands of years.

Not saying those are any better but come on.

Who needs any religion?

Its the year 2009.

Time to leave the imaginary friends to the small children and shortbus crowd. :rolleyes:

We men don't have any more connection to some higher power than women do because its extremely doubtful that there is a higher power.

The claims in the man made so called "holy books" are regularly proven false.

So if one still wishes to cling to an idea of a god or gods or goddesses I'd advise one to become a deist as the founding fathers were.

At least as a deist you don't have a rigid man made "holy book" filled with errors and bogus claims instantly proving your god false to anyone thats still got it together upstairs.

Also since the deist concept of god is not confined to a man made book their version of god has some possibility of being true.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion can be good for some people, but I have no use for it. The only thing I believe and have faith in is myself.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Someone obviously never studied about Gaia, Dionysis, Minerva, Venus, Shiva and the various mother goddesses throughout time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQHu20_MhDU

The point?

Paganism, Buddhism, Hinduism predate all of the currently popular Abrahamic garbage by thousands of years.

Who needs any religion?

Its the year 2009.

Time to leave the imaginary friends to the small children and shortbus crowd. :rolleyes:

We men don't have any more connection to some higher power than women do because its extremely doubtful that there is a higher power.

So if one still wishes to cling to an idea of a god or gods or goddesses I'd advise one to become a deist as the founding fathers were.

At least as a deist you don't have a rigid man made "holy book" filled with errors and bogus claims instantly proving your god false to anyone thats still got it together upstairs.

Also since the deist concept of god is not confined to a man made book their version of god has some possibility of being true.
yea sure, cause uve been busy studyin the holy bible for the past 50 years. thank you for the information, that was awsome kid.
or maybe uve been busy reading what ppl said bout it.
well well, i say go look for the candle flames that light alone on easter somewhere in jerusalam every year. o and please do come back and prove it scientifically for me, cause i wana laugh hard at u.

faith will do u sth kid. at least when u got faith in urself, u go for the lady.
when u have faith in god, the father, nothing can stop u... o and ive got this proven.

theprestige

Reaction score
Georgey said:
yea sure, cause uve been busy studyin the holy bible for the past 50 years. thank you for the information, that was awsome kid.
or maybe uve been busy reading what ppl said bout it.
well well, i say go look for the candle flames that light alone on easter somewhere in jerusalam every year. o and please do come back and prove it scientifically for me, cause i wana laugh hard at u.

faith will do u sth kid. at least when u got faith in urself, u go for the lady.
when u have faith in god, the father, nothing can stop u... o and ive got this proven.

Stupidity and arrogance are a potent combination...

Reaction score
dice says,

Not everyone believes in the same thing, but most people can agree that they believe in a higher power. A common theme in religion is the father, son, holy ghost. Females are not recognized. As males, we have strong access and communication to the higher power, this is what makes us attractive to women because they do not.
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Why is this in the "Tips" section? What's the "Tip"?

KontrollerX says,

Who needs any religion?

Well, before this turns into an Atheist-based thread, one cannot deny some of the positive benefits that religion has on culture. While there are negatives, some of the positives of prayer, having a higher self esteem (from believing God is with you), having increased faith, having a more loving heart, etc., are all GOOD things and makes for a BETTER world we live in.

While the negatives are obvious and the physical proof of ANY God has yet to validated, it does serve up a host of good benefits to have that type of belief.

Not taking away from personal responsibility however, success in life still requires YOU to fulfill your own destiny.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not it can be proved scientifically is irrelevant to the possibility that the event was originated by something metaphysical for the SIMPLE fact that science makes no claim to ultimate causality, but only local/physical causality.

In other words, if a rock move in a glacier 1000 miles, even if there's a scientific explanation for the movement of the glacier, it doesn't mean that the movement wasn't part of God's plan or that it wasn't caused by God.

Full disclosure: I am a career scientist, and aspiring physiologist.

Science makes no claims about God or religion. Theories are not facts; they are just useful rules we are able to rely on repeatedly (like gravity... science does not assert that gravity is a fact).

If your religion conflicts with the assertions of a scientific discipline, then so be it. I don't show up to your church and preach about the THEORY of evolution, and I don't appreciate the challenge that science has no explanation for something that happens sporadically and that has not been scientifically explored. I have much more to say on this topic, but I also have a test on Wednesday.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost forgot to respond to your original post:

Your comments are blatantly misogynistic and completely ignore the fact that many godless (even evil) men are highly attractive to women. There are actually so many things wrong with what you've said in terms of logical reasoning that I can't bring myself to get started on the task of ponting out each of them.

You may believe yourself to be holy, but you are clearly mysified by women, and there is obviously something combative in your nature to make a post like this knowing full well what kind of reponse it would bring.

The holy trinity is not a common theme in religion.. it's a Christian one. It makes up a minority among religions. Misogyny, however, is a very common feature of religion, and you seem to be intent on justifying that case.

**** off with your hate speech.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theprestige said:
Stupidity and arrogance are a potent combination...
he isn't being stupid or arrogant.
i agree faith in God will do incredible things you never thought was possible.

Reaction score
dice said:
What a ****ing joke! :rolleyes:

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even a short little prayer, a little holler at God will get you focused and most likely he'll give you an opportunity to prove yourself.