Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Father 'nothing more than a wallet' to estranged daughter but must pay her tuition

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we have here is a case of a father who tries to introduce his kids to his new girlfriend and jealous mom freaking out and making them cut all contact with the said father. To add insult to injury, the guy, who is now completely estranged from his kids, is effectively forced to be an indentured servant to his adult daughter because a judge decided that his efforts to introduce the kids to his new GF (whom he met on the internet - oh, the horror!) were "clumsy". For those of you who think that men's rights are not necessary, you better pray to Jesus, Allah or whoever you may happen to believe in that you never have to go through divorce. No amount of game will save you from the wrath on an angry/jealous woman with the full force of the state on her side.

"Now that his eldest daughter is in her first year of university and will turn 19 next week, the father wanted to terminate any obligation to pay child support or her university expenses because she and her sister are now completely alienated from him despite his numerous efforts to have a relationship with them.

But Justice J. Gray wouldn’t allow it, ruling that the man and his ex-wife were both responsible for the alienation — the mother aired her grievances about the relationship to her daughters and shared financial concerns with them and the father made “clumsy and insensitive” attempts to introduce his girls to a new girlfriend he had met over the Internet before they were ready."
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/21/court-says-father-nothing-more-than-a-wallet-to-estranged-daughter-but-he-still-must-pay-toward-her-tuition/

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an interesting case, I think that if the judge can force the guy to pay, he should be able to make the kids see their father.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not that game wont save you from a cvnt, the problem is that no amount of intelligence and common sense will save from being bullied from the government.

This is not about being ass fvcked from a woman, its about the government using all his power (the one which apparently cant/wont use on real criminals) to enslave you to a woman.

If it wasnt for the state intervention with his double standards, almost the totality of problem men face with women either at the work place or at home wont exist.

Anyway agree op, it needs a mens right movement at best or at least a spread knowledge about the sad state of affairs and education about what to do.

Most men dont do anything simply because they are so brainwashed and castrated that they dont even consider any form or rebellion or withdraw from such society, they are simply mentally mutilated to dont even imagine to react.
Its not that they dont want its that they dont even imagine it.

So I say would be great to have a mens right movement but the necessary step is to spread knowledge and the consideration of alternatives.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"...introduce his girls to a new girlfriend he had met over the Internet before they were ready"

is this pertinent to the case? sounds like the court is dealing in shaming tactics, was the judge female by any chance?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who would be guilty? the spoiled kid who acts like a complete douchebag to others, or the parents who give said kid everything he asks for. In my book, the enabler is just as bad as the perpetrator. In this case, these females would have no leverage without the power of state, which in many cases might be a male. We talk about mens rights, but at the end of the day its more about men enabling women to act as they do, so in many ways we do it to ourselves. If a court system told women to **** off, they would have no power to do these types of things.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The law has evolved on this over the years and it is interesting that under the guidelines and the Divorce Act and the Family Law Act [in Ontario], separated parents might well be compelled to pay support to adult children, whereas if they didn’t separate they would have no obligation to adult children at all.
In order to perpetrate this injustice, law had to invent the oxymoron "adult child." Well, what can we expect from an institution known for such boners as "corporate person" and "pollution credit?"

Judge Gray ruled the daughter pay 75% of her income for university and provide her father with income tax returns.
She's independently wealthy -- almost certainly because the parents already gave her a huge inheritance. Ordinary people can't afford university any more. So again, this ruling is extremely dissimilar to real life for most people, and this precedent will pretty much set the pattern for later rulings over ordinary folks.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 40 short years, many women have lost touch with their natural loving instincts. Consequently, the family is in disarray, sexual depravity is rampant and birth rates have plummeted.

first we need to remember that for a woman, love is an instinctive act of self-sacrifice.

She gives herself to her husband and children and is fulfilled by seeing them thrive and receiving their love, respect and gratitude.

A woman makes this supreme sacrifice to only one man who will cherish her and provide for his family. Men instinctively want to fulfill this responsibility. This is the essence of the heterosexual contract (i.e. marriage): female power in exchange for male power expressed as love. Sex is the symbol of this exclusive bond. Marriage and family may not be for everyone but it is the natural path for most.

Feminism has trained women to reject this model as "an old fashioned, oppressive stereotype" even though it reflects their natural instincts.

a British writer reported overhearing two young women:

"All men are useless these days," one said. "Yeah," said the other. "The trouble is that they haven't risen to the challenge of feminism. They don't understand that we need them to be more masculine, and instead they have just copped out."

That's their logic? If women are less feminine, men will be more masculine? Men aren't designed to fight with women. They need to be affirmed by a woman's acquiescence and faith. When women constantly challenge them, men will "cop out" of marriage and family.

Now that love and marriage have been "discredited," women have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry.

Permanent love is not based on a woman's sex appeal, or personality or achievements. Ultimately, it is based on self-sacrifice. We love the people who love us.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that is really crazy. I don't think this would fly in the states because once they're 18 all bets are off right?

Reminds me of what happened to my neighbor. Got married real young (he is 44 now) and popped out a kid pretty quick. Then the wife up and decides she's done with him and then decides to move to another state. For a variety of reasons, not the least of which was gainful employment, he could not follow. So she spent the last 20 or so years filling the daughter's head with all sorts of malicious lies about him, and now she (the daughter) doesn't want anything to do with him. She got married recently and he wasn't invited to the wedding. Oh and guess what? He got to pay child support and alimony all those years, from another state, and the only time the ex-wife contacted him was to get money. And when he finally declined, she filled the daughter's head up with more lies about him not caring about her, etc, etc.

Hearing this guy's story really drove the point home for me. He's a bachelor for life now but doesn't even care for women anymore. He just does his own thing and occupies his time with his hobbies. Basically MGTOW but he's never even heard of that. Just came to that place after being so viciously thrown under the bus.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
hahaha don't you love stories like this? And guys, don't think for a single second that this is a weird case!

THIS IS HOW IT IS!

Judges consider this a normal decision. Father has to pay for his daughter's education, even if she's like 25 or 30! Even if she hates his guts and doesn't want anything to do with him! (other than taking his hard earned money of course)

Men, take this case as a warning. It is NOT an isolated incident. This is how family law works, so don't let this happen to you. Think long and hard before you have a child with some wench without knowing all about her and without taking the proper legal and financial safeguards.

*note i don't think the judge made the dad pay because of the "clumsy" introduction to the new gf. The judge would have made the dad pay for the tuition and reasonable living expenses with or without the gf in the picture.
Wassup Brad...awesome post as usual

we've talked about this before....family law is really the ninth circle of hell and very few men know about this....very...very very very very few

until its much too late.

what in your opinion...if anything...can men do about this? from a legal perspective...unifying...lobbying?

Or are the jaws of the feminism and the judiciary cemented shut against the prospect of male justice.

ie fault based divorces, or since women can have an abortion any time they damn well please without the consent of the 'father'...why should the father be liable for any costs of rearing the child...seeing as he has no inherent fatherly rights provided to him....all the liabilities none of the benefit.

what if anything can men do about this? aside from never marrying or fathering children.

and if nothing can be done....

then men are truly morons....for fighting in wars..taking bullets......for saving the lives of women and protecting a government that has no regard for men. all of the liability and very little benefit.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
Man, that is really crazy. I don't think this would fly in the states because once they're 18 all bets are off right?
Pretty sure daddies gotta pay college tuition in the States. Besides, you know about the student loan avalanche hitting America right now, yes? You bet if the judges can grab hold of a sucker i.e father to pay for said loan (cos the students and graduates can't) they will.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
we've talked about this before....family law is really the ninth circle of hell and very few men know about this....very...very very very very few

until its much too late.

Too bad. Ignorance is not a defense. If you go into a situation not fully informed, then tooooo bad.

These guys make it worse for the rest of us, because nothign will change until all men follow in similar footsteps and make WOMEN want to change to get us back. When men refuse to marry or father children everything will crumble. But they will never do that, so all these beta fvcks getting screwed over... Too damn bad. They had it coming by fvcking over the rest of us.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Too bad. Ignorance is not a defense. If you go into a situation not fully informed, then tooooo bad.

These guys make it worse for the rest of us, because nothign will change until all men follow in similar footsteps and make WOMEN want to change to get us back. When men refuse to marry or father children everything will crumble. But they will never do that, so all these beta fvcks getting screwed over... Too damn bad. They had it coming by fvcking over the rest of us.
this is very true

Sadly that ship has sailed.

Men cannot see the bigger picture..99% are not smart enough

Men will forever fight each other for whatever scraps are laid in front of them by the elite....in this case the 'scraps' are women :nervous:

Women are clueless emotionally driven creatures manipulated by a small number of elite men through culture and media to enslave the majority of men through the one thing men cant resist....snatch

And since men are easily 'shamed' by society to 'man up' fight wars and take bullets for ungrateful women they will never see the forest from the trees....and this is how the elite want it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impregnating a woman is one of my biggest fears, it really is, for just this reason. How many marriages do you know that last 18+ years? And if yours doesn't, chances are good that you're going to get hosed on child support.

Like in the story of the dad who went to jail. He lost his high paying job but the judge wouldn't adjust his child support downward so he couldn't pay it. Because some fathers "sandbag" on their employment, so basically the judge thought he wasn't earning up to his potential. So it's not even what you make, it's what the judge thinks you should be making.

But you can bet that if a guy starts to earn more, his child support will be adjusted up.

I guess if I were "alpha" enough I could just have her get a beta to pay for it, lol.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Impregnating a woman is one of my biggest fears, it really is, for just this reason. How many marriages do you know that last 18+ years? And if yours doesn't, chances are good that you're going to get hosed on child support.

Like in the story of the dad who went to jail. He lost his high paying job but the judge wouldn't adjust his child support downward so he couldn't pay it. Because some fathers "sandbag" on their employment, so basically the judge thought he wasn't earning up to his potential. So it's not even what you make, it's what the judge thinks you should be making.

But you can bet that if a guy starts to earn more, his child support will be adjusted up.

I guess if I were "alpha" enough I could just have her get a beta to pay for it, lol.
yes....you comprehend this properly

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195329

this is where the rubber meets the road for the truly insightful men who get it....alpha will not help you when you are locked in the jaws of the system, family law, and government....but it seems 99% of men are either too stupid or willfully ignoring this fact

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women don't need us anymore like they once did. Legally they're separate from us."

Don't buy into the lie. They are just as dependent on men as they have ever been.

Women do need us. But whether or not they do is irrelevant. They depend on men to enforce these bull$hit laws. Check the numbers. I bet law enforcement is 80 to 90% men. It all goes back to the lame faggotry of begging for female attention. Of trying to impress women. Being a man with self-respect and loving women are not the same as being a moronic lap dog that will sacrifice his self-respect to cater to every petty little whim that a woman might have. And this catering to a woman's every whim at the expense of your own self-respect and putting logic and reason to the back burner just to chase for a woman's approval is a symptom of something else.

It's a symptom of the weak mentality that you have to beg and grovel for a woman's attention and sex. And that weak mentality of begging and groveling is a symptom of the 2-headed beast where 1) you think your value is less than hers and 2) you put her pu$$y on a pedestal. And we all know that when it comes to women, the microcosm of men with a badge reflects the macrocosm. Most men with a badge might be brave when it comes to facing danger or putting their lives on the line, and that part I respect. At the same time, most men with a badge are just like most men without badges. Pathetic when it comes to women. In fact, they are in a prime position to "save the damsel in distress" and impress them with their uniform and badge.

Little do most of these blind fools realize that their damsel in distress is very likely a wolf in sheep's clothing. There might be a few damsels out there but these men make the mistake of thinking that EVERY woman out there is a damsel. They can't or won't see that many women are manipulative and will abuse the system if the deck is stacked in their favor and there's no penalty put in place for abusing the system. They feed the cycle with their pathological sense of needing to rescue the damsel in distress but don't realize that by doing so they're simply enabling the next manipulative woman to dig the knife in his back. He's basically committing financial, romantic, and familial hara kiri by enforcing laws that are prejudiced against men in the name of chivalry. But it's chivalry in name only. It's pseudo-chivalry. To have chivalry you must first have ladies. And second, you must enforce justice. If the law is not just, then simply enforcing the law is NOT chivalrous.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy smokes! After reading that article I'm glad I never got married or had kids. I already saw that graffiti on the wall many years ago.

Get married and a man loses all of his rights to the state. We live in a time of the Illuminati and the New World Order. Modern and radical feminism is a product of that.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
you better pray to Jesus, Allah or whoever you may happen to believe in that you never have to go through divorce.
I don't have to do any of that, because I have no interest in marriage or kids. Problem solved, IMHO. Don't be dumb, don't get married. There's plenty of p*ssy out there.

Get married and a man loses all of his rights to the state. We live in a time of the Illuminati and the New World Order. Modern and radical feminism is a product of that.
LOL a little alarmist. That's one story. Women get screwed by the system all the time. Just don't be stupid, don't put yourself in that situation. It's like if a woman walks in a bikini down the back alleys of East Los Angeles in the middle of the night, she's gonna get raped. Don't put yourself in a situation where you gonna get raped.