Fat women have more sex

Reaction score
So what does this study really prove? 87% for normal women and 92% of fat women have had sexual history -- doesn't really say anything as both percentages are high, and a 5% difference doesn't really eventful.
It doesn't say what type of sex (i.e. monogamous relationships or promiscious) and really doesn't lend itself to any sort of conclusion. It doesn't say if the people who had sex with them did so because they wanted to, or just took the easy way out because it's more difficult to get with the hotter girls.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have 1 rule for my pool, my bed, my house:

NO FAT CHICKS ALLOWED

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who wants to have sex on a human bouncy castle? Not me.....

Although, on the flip side, I don't make love to bag of bones with a lollipop head either - no skeletons and it hurts.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvssy starts at fabulous and only gets better. Haven't you guys learned anything from the field? Just don't get a fat girl pregnant or something.

You just can't let pvssy control you. That's something you can learn here.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a rumour started by fat girls in the vague hope that they will get more sex because of it. I think they're getting tired of relying on alcohol to do it for them...

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True Story: The best sex I've ever had was the ugliest woman I've ever been with. She was so fat and unattractive; I've yet to describe her to anyone.

One day, I stop by her house, and she's talking to me about her boyfriend, who eventually became her fiancé. When I saw the picture of the two of them together, my mouth hit the floor. He was a really good-looking guy. He totally blew me away at the time (I was fat too). She would always mention to me guys she used to date, or guys she was dating. I only believed her because the stories about each guy was consistent.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has had sex at least ONCE with a woman who made you want to escape later by chewing your arm off like a trapped animal.

Don't lie.....

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually no, never. But then I don't go out and get drunk BEFORE I pick up girls either. Words to live by mon ami.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what they mean by 'fat', but there is definitely a scale.

There are the 'chubby' chicks with big tits and nice faces, which most dudes will hit.

Then it progresses from there up to whale status - which only a sick desperate fool would touch.