Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fat guy logic

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this fat guy at work was telling me that you could look like the rock or hulk hogan by just eating lots of carbs and working out several times a day. when i told him those guys were on tons of juice, he didnt believe me at all and said those physiques could easily be achieved naturally. now what i dont understand is, if you really believed you could look like the rock or hulk hogan by just eating carbs and working out more, why the fck wouldnt you be hitting the gym like your life depended on it ??? i see this type of logic a lot from out of shape people, they will say something along the lines of " oh im not interested in weight lifting because i dont want to get too big and bulky or i dont want to look like a bodybuilder etc.." and i always wonder why they hell they arent hitting the gym if they really believe they could get those type of insane results naturally in a very short period of time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this fat guy at work was telling me that you could look like the rock or hulk hogan by just eating lots of carbs and working out several times a day. when i told him those guys were on tons of juice, he didnt believe me at all and said those physiques could easily be achieved naturally. now what i dont understand is, if you really believed you could look like the rock or hulk hogan by just eating carbs and working out more, why the fck wouldnt you be hitting the gym like your life depended on it ??? i see this type of logic a lot from out of shape people, they will say something along the lines of " oh im not interested in weight lifting because i dont want to get too big and bulky or i dont want to look like a bodybuilder etc.." and i always wonder why they hell they arent hitting the gym if they really believe they could get those type of insane results naturally in a very short period of time.
Simple. It's easier to be fat and do nothing. Path of least resistance.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes kind of right. You can get those gains doing 2 a days everyday with a strict diet.
If you have the genetics.
But very few people in this 40-50 hr work week + other responsibility america has that kind of time, and if they do have the time, the discipline to work out HARD 2x a day 6 days a week, and get 10+ hrs of sleep and enough macronutrienrs to recover daily..